Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Holiday Hot Spot: Family Guide Florida

If your family is trying to decide where to take the perfect vacation that everyone can agree on, the Family Guide: Florida has some ideas that might send you flying to the Sunshine State! Back to Article

catmat13
catmat13 wrote:
2014-03-03 12:01:45 -0800

I have been their!! It is a great place to go!! HOPE YOU AL GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

blumes
blumes wrote:
2013-11-02 01:55:26 -0700

could you please give the buget??? Frustrated

blumes
blumes wrote:
2013-11-02 01:54:45 -0700

my many freinds live there.....and i wish to go too

blumes
blumes wrote:
2013-11-02 01:54:15 -0700

i wish to go there

chatgirl700
chatgirl700 wrote:
2013-08-18 14:16:27 -0700

Hi hugebear I have just got back from Florida it was great I love it soo much if you ever get to swim with dolphins it is amazing Wink

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-08-18 09:43:38 -0700

I would love to go to florida one day Big Grin

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-08-18 09:41:10 -0700

i hope you has the awesome time there fariycats7 Big Grin

fariycats7
fariycats7 wrote:
2013-08-15 09:05:31 -0700

im going to floridia in october

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-08-01 16:01:15 -0700

I have been there. Im going in days! Big Grin AND THE BEACH IS LIKE INCREDIBLE

Capius_2513498
Capius_2513498 wrote:
2013-07-07 08:12:17 -0700

It's boring but that's cuz I live here :P

iamalive
iamalive wrote:
2013-07-04 11:47:55 -0700

I'm going to Florida in a month.

who knows

Beautiful

Penpen123
Penpen123 wrote:
2013-06-18 13:54:33 -0700

That is cool

Florida-poll

What do you like most about Florida?

• Beaches and Palm Trees
  • The Wildlife/Sea Creatures
  • Sunshine
  • Do I really have to pick?

Micro_dolphintale-micro
Kidzworld reviews the inspirational film about a real-life dolphin who survived the amputation of...
A shipwreck thought to have gold worth hundreds of millions of dollars on board has been found in...
Cuba is a controversial country that is brimming with life. Get the 411 on its culture, history a...
From swamp buggy races to alligator wrestling, Kidzworld looks at wild sports from ...

Random in the forums

CoolColette
CoolColette posted in New Users:
Hi! Hope you're enjoying yourself in KW!! ;-)
yvinay007
Kabhi tum muje kareeb se aa k dekna Aise nahi jara aur paas aa k dekhna, Main tum se kitna pyar karta hoon, Mujhe kabhi seene se laga kar dekna, Main tuje ashko ki kataar me najar aaunga Meri yaad main kabhi aansu baha k dekna, Meri ghazal pad kar bhi tum par asar na ho Toh logo ko meri ghazal #### ke #######. Vinay
yvinay007
yvinay007 posted in Say Anything:
MysticStar
It's my first Christmas here too! Anyhow, Merry Christmas & A happy new year, everyone! :]
GlimmeringSky16
Hey guys! I joined May 2014 so it's my first Christmas on kW. Yay cx  I wanted to thank everyone and all their comments wishing me a merry Christmas, I love the fact that you guys took the time to think of me this year. I also wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, and kwanza, etc. sometimes it's just easier to say happy holidays. xD Secondly, 2015 is coming pretty fast so good luck everyone, I wish you the very best and have a happy new year. God bless you all, have a fabulous holiday and New Years. And I'm finally on winter break! Whoop.  Anyone have anything special planned? Im actually going to Kentucky and Ohio tomorrow as a "vacation" XD my family's working our way around to visiting all 50 states of the U.S. What'd you have planned?