Comments

How to Throw a Pool Party

Summer is here which means it is time to party – around the pool that is! Grab your swimsuits, make a playlist and get ready to throw the best pool party ever. Back to Article

snowball18
snowball18 wrote:
2014-08-05 06:35:00 -0700

That's so cool

caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-07-16 16:14:35 -0700

i love the idea of it

caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-07-16 16:13:19 -0700

okay thank you i now need a pool

caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-07-16 16:12:04 -0700

that is cool

_Trending_
_Trending_ wrote:
2014-06-10 15:13:22 -0700

That duck tho c;

9bella
9bella wrote:
2014-06-10 12:07:04 -0700

cool now all i need is to get a pool Big Grin

mobb_deep27
mobb_deep27 wrote:
2014-06-02 18:40:19 -0700

Thnxs I was thinking of throwing one

thehorn123

-PrincessJackie- wrote:
2014-06-01 13:11:28 -0700

Cool I Love Pool Partys ♥

lexieluv50
lexieluv50 wrote:
2013-07-31 14:21:15 -0700

I am going to have a luau/ pool party for my 11th birthday in a few weeks. I am going to have hot dogs for dinner juice and water and soda for drinks. Fruit Kabobs as snacks. I am getting 3 unfrozen otter pops wrapping them in a rubber band and putting a note that says thanks for coming in the rubber band. We will swim obliously. And will have a photo booth with hawaiian skirts and lei's for fun for qan extra touch. I am docorating the room then get a cake with jello as the pool.

mizisawesome
mizisawesome wrote:
2013-07-28 18:14:00 -0700

Im gonna have one next week

lol_everyday
lol_everyday wrote:
2013-07-24 07:45:49 -0700

i have had a pool party

mims2011
mims2011 wrote:
2013-07-24 07:45:02 -0700

I had a pool party for my cheerleading squad it was so funny someone fell asleep in our water fountain and I found her ater everybody left lol

lovemeforme89
lovemeforme89 wrote:
2013-07-24 07:44:17 -0700

Yes I love pool party's

eiffelbaby
eiffelbaby wrote:
2013-07-24 07:43:14 -0700

ummmmmmmmm

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-07-22 13:11:28 -0700

Uhhh uhn. I wouldn't throw no pool party. What if sumone having too much fun and piss in the pool. Uhh uhn Id think soo Frustrated

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-20 21:50:22 -0700

I like it.

princess_cutie12
princess_cutie12 wrote:
2013-07-19 06:22:23 -0700

cool!!!

snoopy430
snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-14 14:36:10 -0700

cool

Favorite Pool Sport? Vote!

• Swimming.
  • Diving.
  • Water Polo.
  • Synchronized Swimming.

Micro_endless-love-micro
With the upcoming release of Endless Love, we are going to give sure-fire tips to throw the summe...
Micro_poolside-micor
Swim season is upon us so it's time to look for the top trends for sun bathing by the pool in sty...
Micro_fit micro
Enjoy the sunshine – and all of the positive benefits that come along with it – by heading outdoo...
Micro_micro_ihsummer
Beach weather is here and to enjoy the waves and sun you're going to want to bring a few things w...
Micro_micro_balloonwall
Summer is the time for parties! Well, any season is the time for parties really, but summer bring...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!