Comments

How to Throw a Pool Party

Summer is here which means it is time to party – around the pool that is! Grab your swimsuits, make a playlist and get ready to throw the best pool party ever. Back to Article

snowball18
snowball18 wrote:
2014-08-05 06:35:00 -0700

That's so cool

caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-07-16 16:14:35 -0700

i love the idea of it

caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-07-16 16:13:19 -0700

okay thank you i now need a pool

caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-07-16 16:12:04 -0700

that is cool

_Trending_
_Trending_ wrote:
2014-06-10 15:13:22 -0700

That duck tho c;

9bella
9bella wrote:
2014-06-10 12:07:04 -0700

cool now all i need is to get a pool Big Grin

mobb_deep27
mobb_deep27 wrote:
2014-06-02 18:40:19 -0700

Thnxs I was thinking of throwing one

thehorn123

-PrincessJackie- wrote:
2014-06-01 13:11:28 -0700

Cool I Love Pool Partys ♥

lexieluv50
lexieluv50 wrote:
2013-07-31 14:21:15 -0700

I am going to have a luau/ pool party for my 11th birthday in a few weeks. I am going to have hot dogs for dinner juice and water and soda for drinks. Fruit Kabobs as snacks. I am getting 3 unfrozen otter pops wrapping them in a rubber band and putting a note that says thanks for coming in the rubber band. We will swim obliously. And will have a photo booth with hawaiian skirts and lei's for fun for qan extra touch. I am docorating the room then get a cake with jello as the pool.

mizisawesome
mizisawesome wrote:
2013-07-28 18:14:00 -0700

Im gonna have one next week

lol_everyday
lol_everyday wrote:
2013-07-24 07:45:49 -0700

i have had a pool party

mims2011
mims2011 wrote:
2013-07-24 07:45:02 -0700

I had a pool party for my cheerleading squad it was so funny someone fell asleep in our water fountain and I found her ater everybody left lol

lovemeforme89
lovemeforme89 wrote:
2013-07-24 07:44:17 -0700

Yes I love pool party's

eiffelbaby
eiffelbaby wrote:
2013-07-24 07:43:14 -0700

ummmmmmmmm

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-07-22 13:11:28 -0700

Uhhh uhn. I wouldn't throw no pool party. What if sumone having too much fun and piss in the pool. Uhh uhn Id think soo Frustrated

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-20 21:50:22 -0700

I like it.

princess_cutie12
princess_cutie12 wrote:
2013-07-19 06:22:23 -0700

cool!!!

snoopy430
snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-14 14:36:10 -0700

cool

Favorite Pool Sport? Vote!

• Swimming.