Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Get Wavy Beach Hair

Get casual, fun beach waves with these easy hair styling tips! Back to Article

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2013-11-29 08:17:53 -0800

i have natural curly hair

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-11-28 15:02:36 -0800

My hair is naturally long, curly and silky n I'm proud of itSmile Nose im also HTML

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-28 14:53:06 -0800

My hair is naturally straight. And my sis uses the second product,

Golden goddess
Golden goddess wrote:
2013-10-15 10:53:59 -0700

i'm black and i take good care of my hair so it's naturaly curled

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-15 07:13:06 -0700

I love curly hair! smile

CrazyGaL3
CrazyGaL3 wrote:
2013-10-05 04:14:00 -0700

Wink

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-08-11 07:44:08 -0700

i have curly hiar naturaly so who cares

bannabelle
bannabelle wrote:
2013-08-10 21:07:15 -0700

I WUV THIS COOOL!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-10 20:58:07 -0700

Braiding would be the easiest for me

CookieZowik
CookieZowik wrote:
2013-08-06 01:00:47 -0700

I know right! I HATE wavy hair!

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-08-06 00:29:27 -0700

This is good advice, but I don't like curly hair. :3

darkueen
darkueen wrote:
2013-07-23 09:54:48 -0700

omg did you know that if you put lemon juice in your hair befor you go to the beach you get high lights

sajadel
sajadel wrote:
2013-07-22 22:23:38 -0700

mmmmmmmmmmmm not intersting in it soooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-07-22 17:39:12 -0700

My Hair is, like, really curly, but The strange part is my highlights are completely straight 0_0

Popupbook
Popupbook wrote:
2013-07-15 22:02:39 -0700

my hair is awkwardly curly in a way if you know what I mean.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-12 11:57:30 -0700

Cool! I like my hair flat more better.

Moon_Walker
Moon_Walker wrote:
2013-07-11 18:54:32 -0700

my hair gets a little wavy after I braid my hair and take the braids out after an hour or 2

Danceforever21
Danceforever21 wrote:
2013-07-11 15:52:29 -0700

Ive wanted this kind of hair

flowertam
flowertam wrote:
2013-07-11 15:14:27 -0700

I could use that for my hair!

Prettycat1204
Prettycat1204 wrote:
2013-07-10 11:55:51 -0700

my hair stayed like that for 20 minutes and went right back to never going to be curly for more then 20 minutes

How long does it take you to get ready to hit the beach?
  • A couple hours - gotta look perfect!
  • A few minutes to throw on my bathing suit.
  • Depends on the look I'm going for.
  • As soon as I'm out of bed.