Comments

Quick Tips! Tidying Up

If there's something that no one likes to think about, it's cleaning their room, but keeping your space neat won't just keep your parents happy - it'll make you feel good as well! Check out these tips on how to tidy up in flash! Back to Article

Goldlight
Goldlight wrote:
2014-09-28 06:55:16 -0700

My room needs more personality

Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls wrote:
2014-09-17 17:33:56 -0700

I like cleaning my room. I want mine extrrraaaa girly.

ILoveTiaan
ILoveTiaan wrote:
2014-08-24 20:49:14 -0700

It's good to clean your room and i enjoy doing it!

tanderine
tanderine wrote:
2014-08-22 19:48:38 -0700

I think cleaning your room is fun but only when
you set your mind to it. smile

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand wrote:
2014-08-15 17:26:17 -0700

nope just keep it dirty Tongue Out

261sapphire
261sapphire wrote:
2014-08-15 17:22:21 -0700

So not doing it

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-08-15 17:19:17 -0700

i need to get another book case and a desk but there's not enough room my floor is baisically littered with books that i like

merecedeslove500
merecedeslove500 wrote:
2014-07-31 20:22:15 -0700

I like your advice!!

alexa09
alexa09 wrote:
2014-05-11 17:53:16 -0700

welcome to the club girlfriend

TO:rainbowloomer13

rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 wrote:
2014-04-19 14:27:40 -0700

thanks for the tips! this will help when I get my own room! smile

epiccutie101
epiccutie101 wrote:
2014-04-06 17:40:30 -0700

i hate @cleaning my room but it helps

Supercool121
Supercool121 wrote:
2014-03-19 16:46:43 -0700

Wow great advicesmile

sofiasweet123
sofiasweet123 wrote:
2014-03-16 09:05:23 -0700

i hate cleaning my room.......... Mad

doxiluvr18
doxiluvr18 wrote:
2014-02-28 19:41:13 -0800

Same here. Wink

doxiluvr18
doxiluvr18 wrote:
2014-02-01 04:52:56 -0800

I don't like to clean my room, but, when it is done i love it because it is so organized! Tired

Scarlet512
Scarlet512 wrote:
2014-01-25 17:27:50 -0800

I hate/love cleaning my room

DreamBig804
DreamBig804 wrote:
2014-01-18 12:15:20 -0800

yes i do i love your page

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2014-01-16 10:44:25 -0800

Great Advice smile

celberty
celberty wrote:
2013-12-30 13:25:11 -0800

This is some help I guess

NiceGirl136
NiceGirl136 wrote:
2013-12-29 17:06:12 -0800

Thanks so much. But I am going to have to do so much shopping. Good think SHOPPING is my life Big Grin :happy

Recycle-poll

How Do You Keep the Environment Clean?

• I recycle everything.
  • I don't litter and I pick up any trash lying around.
  • I walk, skateboard or ride my bike everywhere.
  • I reuse bags and plastic containers.

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_hotwheels-micro
Are you putting off spring cleaning? Have too much toy clutter? Hot Wheels and Matchbox are here ...
Micro_messy room_micro
Irish821 asks: “My room is constantly messy – I can’t seem to keep it clean. Help!”
Springtime means fresh flowers, fresh air and a fresh start. What better time to clean out your r...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?