Comments

How to Wear White

Crisp whites are perfect for the warm summer months but the idea of anything more than a white t-shirt can be a bit daunting. But a crisp, all-white ensemble smacks of summer days and jaunts to the seaside even if you're nowhere near a beach. Back to Article

sophialily448
sophialily448 wrote:
2014-07-18 13:59:31 -0700

super.

GirlyGirl173
GirlyGirl173 wrote:
2014-07-14 13:41:09 -0700

I really enjoy the color white it is beautiful.

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-06-27 07:59:28 -0700

Loved them all!

litup
litup wrote:
2014-06-19 08:47:54 -0700

nice article

nuhaxx
nuhaxx wrote:
2014-06-19 05:07:41 -0700

I love white, but I look bad in it.

nuhaxx
nuhaxx wrote:
2014-06-19 05:07:08 -0700

I know right xD

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-06-18 17:12:32 -0700

Taylor swift's outfit and Selena's..
gotta love.

scissorluv143
scissorluv143 wrote:
2013-08-23 05:34:01 -0700

LOL

pokerdot152
pokerdot152 wrote:
2013-08-17 13:34:59 -0700

Emma Stone's outfit I love I would totally wear it.....

LittleMsDuctTape
LittleMsDuctTape wrote:
2013-07-25 19:04:31 -0700

I agree about the shoes

LittleMsDuctTape
LittleMsDuctTape wrote:
2013-07-25 19:03:44 -0700

taylor or selena

Cherrypie099
Cherrypie099 wrote:
2013-07-23 03:07:45 -0700

I love Selena Gomez but I dont really like her outfit. The best outfit I think is Vanessa Hudgens.

LittleMissChatterbox
LittleMissChatterbox wrote:
2013-07-19 01:04:14 -0700

vanessa hudgens... wow

7rules
7rules wrote:
2013-07-16 13:27:09 -0700

Taylor swift I guess

preetyriti
preetyriti wrote:
2013-07-16 13:24:59 -0700

Selena Gomez...you are soo pretty n cute!!
I just love you Love

MilkyWay_Irina
MilkyWay_Irina wrote:
2013-07-10 04:55:44 -0700

i like selena gomez one the best (:

arthi
arthi wrote:
2013-07-10 04:22:24 -0700

i like alexis dress but selena is fab

CoOlAnne
CoOlAnne wrote:
2013-07-10 04:18:56 -0700

Selena Gomez is looking the best.i like her dress.it's gorgeous. Love

THG247
THG247 wrote:
2013-07-06 13:52:56 -0700

Love em all except Emma's, those are ugly shoes

davonte2000
davonte2000 wrote:
2013-07-04 20:15:05 -0700

i know how to wear white.go in my closet,take out a white shirt,and put it on!see,not too complicated Indifferent

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_summer-sandals-micro
Searching for the perfect summer sandals can be a hard task, you want them to be comfortable, sty...
Micro_playsuits-micro
A cute playsuit is the perfect way to show off your summer style! The sun is out and if you're li...
Micro_cincodemayo-micro
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year by wearing some Mexican-inspired fashion! Cinco de Mayo means t...
Micro_micro_highsnobiety
How to find the right style sunglasses for your face shape.

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel