Comments

How to Wear White

Crisp whites are perfect for the warm summer months but the idea of anything more than a white t-shirt can be a bit daunting. But a crisp, all-white ensemble smacks of summer days and jaunts to the seaside even if you're nowhere near a beach. Back to Article

littlemissbossy23

sophialily448 wrote:
2014-07-18 13:59:31 -0700

super.

GirlyGirl173
GirlyGirl173 wrote:
2014-07-14 13:41:09 -0700

I really enjoy the color white it is beautiful.

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-06-27 07:59:28 -0700

Loved them all!

litup
litup wrote:
2014-06-19 08:47:54 -0700

nice article

nuhaxx
nuhaxx wrote:
2014-06-19 05:07:41 -0700

I love white, but I look bad in it.

nuhaxx
nuhaxx wrote:
2014-06-19 05:07:08 -0700

I know right xD

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-06-18 17:12:32 -0700

Taylor swift's outfit and Selena's..
gotta love.

scissorluv143
scissorluv143 wrote:
2013-08-23 05:34:01 -0700

LOL

pokerdot152
pokerdot152 wrote:
2013-08-17 13:34:59 -0700

Emma Stone's outfit I love I would totally wear it.....

LittleMsDuctTape
LittleMsDuctTape wrote:
2013-07-25 19:04:31 -0700

I agree about the shoes

LittleMsDuctTape
LittleMsDuctTape wrote:
2013-07-25 19:03:44 -0700

taylor or selena

Cherrypie099
Cherrypie099 wrote:
2013-07-23 03:07:45 -0700

I love Selena Gomez but I dont really like her outfit. The best outfit I think is Vanessa Hudgens.

LittleMissChatterbox
LittleMissChatterbox wrote:
2013-07-19 01:04:14 -0700

vanessa hudgens... wow

7rules
7rules wrote:
2013-07-16 13:27:09 -0700

Taylor swift I guess

preetyriti
preetyriti wrote:
2013-07-16 13:24:59 -0700

Selena Gomez...you are soo pretty n cute!!
I just love you Love

MilkyWay_Irina
MilkyWay_Irina wrote:
2013-07-10 04:55:44 -0700

i like selena gomez one the best (:

arthi
arthi wrote:
2013-07-10 04:22:24 -0700

i like alexis dress but selena is fab

CoOlAnne
CoOlAnne wrote:
2013-07-10 04:18:56 -0700

Selena Gomez is looking the best.i like her dress.it's gorgeous. Love

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_summer-sandals-micro
Searching for the perfect summer sandals can be a hard task, you want them to be comfortable, sty...
Micro_playsuits-micro
A cute playsuit is the perfect way to show off your summer style! The sun is out and if you're li...
Micro_cincodemayo-micro
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year by wearing some Mexican-inspired fashion! Cinco de Mayo means t...
Micro_micro_highsnobiety
How to find the right style sunglasses for your face shape.

GlimmeringSky16