Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Wear White

Crisp whites are perfect for the warm summer months but the idea of anything more than a white t-shirt can be a bit daunting. But a crisp, all-white ensemble smacks of summer days and jaunts to the seaside even if you're nowhere near a beach. Back to Article

THG247
THG247 wrote:
2013-07-06 13:52:56 -0700

Love em all except Emma's, those are ugly shoes

davonte2000
davonte2000 wrote:
2013-07-04 20:15:05 -0700

i know how to wear white.go in my closet,take out a white shirt,and put it on!see,not too complicated Indifferent

caitie8
caitie8 wrote:
2013-07-02 14:13:03 -0700

OMG. i love all of these outfits, except for Emma
Stone's, but thats my opinon

Ellamy
Ellamy wrote:
2013-06-28 10:32:08 -0700

OMG TEAM TAY-TAY!!!

lottie01
lottie01 wrote:
2013-06-28 10:12:31 -0700

Taylor! And good tips!

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-28 04:31:42 -0700

love taylor swift's dress.

harrylover121
harrylover121 wrote:
2013-06-27 19:04:58 -0700

Vanessa

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-06-27 18:49:18 -0700

selena and taylor

Tawni13
Tawni13 wrote:
2013-06-27 14:52:26 -0700

i like Taylor and Emma's outfits. Taylor's is fun and perfect for summer time while Emma's is not so girly and more of a lets go to a movie or to a simple dinner.BTW Taylor is 1 of my favorite artist while Emma is my favorite actress along side Lucy Hale and Stana Katic

jimena
jimena wrote:
2013-06-27 14:31:29 -0700

selena and alexis also vanessa

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-06-27 13:19:47 -0700

selena and taylor DUH

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-06-27 11:38:14 -0700

Selena and Taylor

jordzapps_2502504
jordzapps_2502504 wrote:
2013-06-27 11:19:49 -0700

selena and alexis would look good in the sandals

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-06-27 09:40:31 -0700

Selena gomez.. and Alexis Bledal look really good

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_summer-sandals-micro
Searching for the perfect summer sandals can be a hard task, you want them to be comfortable, sty...
Micro_playsuits-micro
A cute playsuit is the perfect way to show off your summer style! The sun is out and if you're li...
Micro_cincodemayo-micro
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year by wearing some Mexican-inspired fashion! Cinco de Mayo means t...
Micro_micro_highsnobiety
How to find the right style sunglasses for your face shape.

Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
If people ask me about scars I don't feel comfortable explaining, I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Most of my actual 'friends' know where they came from. Otherwise, your body isn't anyone elses business and, if they push, know you can tell them so. Take care.
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
People at my school thinks I'm not pretty and That i try to hard to make myself look pretty and I get mean comments on my pictures by people calling me names and people always say I'm ugly and not pretty and it makes me feel sad and hurt and highs school post to be fun but people makes it worst and not fun for me cause they keep calling me names.
Snickers147
Aww thank you very much :3
Peppy.San
Sorry you have to go through this. I've been in a couple similar situations with my dad, and although it sucks for us too, I really chewed him out for my little sisters sake. I'm not saying start a fight (that was stupid for me to do), but it is important that they understand that scrapping in the home where the little'ns are present is unacceptable. It really screws you up, living with that. They should know that if they're going to fight to do it someplace else. Sometimes we have to remind them. ... The relationship between your dad and his girlfriend is their business. Their issues have nothing to do with you guys, you are never the problem... but it also isn't your place to dictate their relationship. If they break up, then it was inevitable and probably for the best. Fighting doesn't always mean the end though. They may just be going through a rough time.
Snickers147