Comments

How to Wear White

Crisp whites are perfect for the warm summer months but the idea of anything more than a white t-shirt can be a bit daunting. But a crisp, all-white ensemble smacks of summer days and jaunts to the seaside even if you're nowhere near a beach. Back to Article

caitie8
caitie8 wrote:
2013-07-02 14:13:03 -0700

OMG. i love all of these outfits, except for Emma
Stone's, but thats my opinon

Ellamy
Ellamy wrote:
2013-06-28 10:32:08 -0700

OMG TEAM TAY-TAY!!!

lottie01
lottie01 wrote:
2013-06-28 10:12:31 -0700

Taylor! And good tips!

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-28 04:31:42 -0700

love taylor swift's dress.

harrylover121
harrylover121 wrote:
2013-06-27 19:04:58 -0700

Vanessa

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-06-27 18:49:18 -0700

selena and taylor

Tawni13
Tawni13 wrote:
2013-06-27 14:52:26 -0700

i like Taylor and Emma's outfits. Taylor's is fun and perfect for summer time while Emma's is not so girly and more of a lets go to a movie or to a simple dinner.BTW Taylor is 1 of my favorite artist while Emma is my favorite actress along side Lucy Hale and Stana Katic

jimena
jimena wrote:
2013-06-27 14:31:29 -0700

selena and alexis also vanessa

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-06-27 13:19:47 -0700

selena and taylor DUH

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-06-27 11:38:14 -0700

Selena and Taylor

jordzapps
jordzapps wrote:
2013-06-27 11:19:49 -0700

selena and alexis would look good in the sandals

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-06-27 09:40:31 -0700

Selena gomez.. and Alexis Bledal look really good

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_summer-sandals-micro
Searching for the perfect summer sandals can be a hard task, you want them to be comfortable, sty...
Micro_playsuits-micro
A cute playsuit is the perfect way to show off your summer style! The sun is out and if you're li...
Micro_cincodemayo-micro
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year by wearing some Mexican-inspired fashion! Cinco de Mayo means t...
Micro_micro_highsnobiety
How to find the right style sunglasses for your face shape.

jordand08