Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Pharrell Fun Facts!

When it comes to the music industry, Pharrell Williams gets respect whether he's singing, rapping or producing. Find out more in his Kidzworld Fun Facts! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

sugar_bear123
sugar_bear123 wrote:
2014-06-01 13:00:43 -0700

pharrell ur awesome!!! Cool Cool Cool

report
josepte
josepte wrote:
2014-02-27 15:40:09 -0800

I'm up all nite getting lucky haha

report
adora12
adora12 wrote:
2014-02-17 18:37:21 -0800

He is so awesome lol

report
harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-01 18:45:19 -0800

I luv I luv u pharrell

report
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2013-11-13 02:58:45 -0800

-I know you want it- Pharrell Williams!

report
candy275
candy275 wrote:
2013-11-12 19:18:49 -0800

he looks alot younger than his actual age

report
sweatypie 556
sweatypie 556 wrote:
2013-10-27 16:58:36 -0700

he alright

report
directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-13 14:21:46 -0700

BLURRED LINEEEEEEEESSS

report
lolbabygirl1234
lolbabygirl1234 wrote:
2013-08-05 23:05:54 -0700

Luv hin

report
diah_lovee
diah_lovee wrote:
2013-07-29 18:30:33 -0700

right.....!!!!!!!!!

report
diah_lovee
diah_lovee wrote:
2013-07-29 18:30:33 -0700

right.....!!!!!!!!!

report
-daddiedahni
-daddiedahni wrote:
2013-07-29 18:23:13 -0700

@MyPrince : you did not just go there .
@Miyaah : eww gross !

report
GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774
GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774 wrote:
2013-07-29 18:23:10 -0700

lmaoo dead xxD a dead piece of lettuce
tff does that look like -v-

report
Miyaah
Miyaah wrote:
2013-07-29 18:14:39 -0700

@juju yes you do need to stop!
@dahni girl you need to establish some chicken, it's gooortd

report
diah_lovee
diah_lovee wrote:
2013-07-29 18:04:34 -0700

lmao bvch , honesty you make laugh

report
Miyaah
Miyaah wrote:
2013-07-29 17:59:05 -0700

Piece of lettuce dahni?

report
diah_lovee
diah_lovee wrote:
2013-07-29 17:54:36 -0700

lmao !! tf..

report
-daddiedahni
-daddiedahni wrote:
2013-07-29 17:53:19 -0700

he gay af , & he look like a dead piece of lettuce -_-

report
diah_lovee
diah_lovee wrote:
2013-07-29 17:52:11 -0700

frfr !!

report
Lilmiss_gotswagg15
Lilmiss_gotswagg15 wrote:
2013-07-29 17:51:14 -0700

Lls He Soo Finee

report
back to story
"Now let me welcome everybody to the wild, wild west/A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness" Can you name the rap song?
  • California Love - Tupac Shakur
  • Changes - Tupac Shakur
  • Phenomenon - L.L. Cool J.
  • Black and Yellow - Wiz Khalifa

related stories

Micro_jay z - micro
Rapper, music producer, actor, dad – Jay-Z does just about everything! Find out more cool stuff a...
Micro_despicable-me-micro
Mastermind Gru must outdo his villainous opponent. So he plans to steal the moon! We've got the i...
Going solo ain't easy but Pharrell and LeToya both think they have what it takes. Kidzworld check...

Entertainment in the forums

Duma
Duma posted in TV Shows:
I like P.P.L It's so freagin awesome!!!
reply about 2 hours
astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
reply about 5 hours
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!
reply about 5 hours
MissJonkinz11
MissJonkinz11 posted in Celebs:
Shaun Diviney from Short Stack  :love
reply about 5 hours
Duma
Duma posted in Celebs:
Zac Efron :D
reply about 6 hours