Comments

Trend: Fun Slouchy Summer Pants

As much as we all love our denim, when summer weather arrives, it's just too hot to rock those skinny jeans. Slouchy summer pants are an easy way to update your wardrobe this summer! Back to Article

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-12-14 07:52:26 -0800

its december... but yes smile

imjustgoingmyownway

-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-07 18:17:07 -0700

Pretty

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-07 05:30:47 -0700

i love them but i just can't find them in my size.

Surfergirlz
Surfergirlz wrote:
2013-07-07 02:09:41 -0700

They are nice!

MairiStarz
MairiStarz wrote:
2013-07-07 02:02:10 -0700

Pants Are Ok! Wouldn't Wear Them Myself Lol x!

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-07-06 10:05:45 -0700

Holy 90's, Batman!

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-07-06 04:24:50 -0700

what is this are we going to bed??? like honestly they look like pajama pants!!!!! Tired

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-07-05 19:04:11 -0700

lol @LimeyHiroka i'll be sweating but they look to cute to care

LimeyHiroka
LimeyHiroka wrote:
2013-06-30 16:28:22 -0700

Who cares if it's too hot to wear skinny jeans? Fashion first. . .xD

Poll

What's Your Summer Style?

• Denim cut-offs and flip flops.
  • Shorts and sneakers.
  • A sundress with cute sandals.
  • Bathing suits.

Micro_white-fashion-micro
Crisp whites are perfect for the warm summer months but the idea of anything more than a white t-...
Micro_bags-micro
No summer wardrobe is complete without a statement bag so that's why Kidzworld has rounded up our...
Micro_shorts-micro
Even die-hard denim fans will want to swap their skinny jeans for shorts when it starts to get re...
Micro_cincodemayo-micro
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year by wearing some Mexican-inspired fashion! Cinco de Mayo means t...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.