Comments

Trend: Fun Slouchy Summer Pants

As much as we all love our denim, when summer weather arrives, it's just too hot to rock those skinny jeans. Slouchy summer pants are an easy way to update your wardrobe this summer! Back to Article

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-12-14 07:52:26 -0800

its december... but yes smile

imjustgoingmyownway

-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-07 18:17:07 -0700

Pretty

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-07 05:30:47 -0700

i love them but i just can't find them in my size.

Surfergirlz
Surfergirlz wrote:
2013-07-07 02:09:41 -0700

They are nice!

MairiStarz
MairiStarz wrote:
2013-07-07 02:02:10 -0700

Pants Are Ok! Wouldn't Wear Them Myself Lol x!

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-07-06 10:05:45 -0700

Holy 90's, Batman!

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-07-06 04:24:50 -0700

what is this are we going to bed??? like honestly they look like pajama pants!!!!! Tired

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-07-05 19:04:11 -0700

lol @LimeyHiroka i'll be sweating but they look to cute to care

LimeyHiroka
LimeyHiroka wrote:
2013-06-30 16:28:22 -0700

Who cares if it's too hot to wear skinny jeans? Fashion first. . .xD

Poll

What's Your Summer Style?

• Denim cut-offs and flip flops.
  • Shorts and sneakers.
  • A sundress with cute sandals.
  • Bathing suits.

Micro_white-fashion-micro
Crisp whites are perfect for the warm summer months but the idea of anything more than a white t-...
Micro_bags-micro
No summer wardrobe is complete without a statement bag so that's why Kidzworld has rounded up our...
Micro_shorts-micro
Even die-hard denim fans will want to swap their skinny jeans for shorts when it starts to get re...
Micro_cincodemayo-micro
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year by wearing some Mexican-inspired fashion! Cinco de Mayo means t...

jordand08