Comments

Trend: Fun Slouchy Summer Pants

As much as we all love our denim, when summer weather arrives, it's just too hot to rock those skinny jeans. Slouchy summer pants are an easy way to update your wardrobe this summer! Back to Article

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-12-14 07:52:26 -0800

its december... but yes smile

imjustgoingmyownway

-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-07 18:17:07 -0700

Pretty

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-07 05:30:47 -0700

i love them but i just can't find them in my size.

Surfergirlz
Surfergirlz wrote:
2013-07-07 02:09:41 -0700

They are nice!

MairiStarz
MairiStarz wrote:
2013-07-07 02:02:10 -0700

Pants Are Ok! Wouldn't Wear Them Myself Lol x!

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-07-06 10:05:45 -0700

Holy 90's, Batman!

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-07-06 04:24:50 -0700

what is this are we going to bed??? like honestly they look like pajama pants!!!!! Tired

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-07-05 19:04:11 -0700

lol @LimeyHiroka i'll be sweating but they look to cute to care

LimeyHiroka
LimeyHiroka wrote:
2013-06-30 16:28:22 -0700

Who cares if it's too hot to wear skinny jeans? Fashion first. . .xD

Poll

What's Your Summer Style?

• Denim cut-offs and flip flops.
  • Shorts and sneakers.
  • A sundress with cute sandals.
  • Bathing suits.

Micro_white-fashion-micro
Crisp whites are perfect for the warm summer months but the idea of anything more than a white t-...
Micro_bags-micro
No summer wardrobe is complete without a statement bag so that's why Kidzworld has rounded up our...
Micro_shorts-micro
Even die-hard denim fans will want to swap their skinny jeans for shorts when it starts to get re...
Micro_cincodemayo-micro
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year by wearing some Mexican-inspired fashion! Cinco de Mayo means t...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: