Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

July 2013 Horoscopes

Find out what the month of July holds for you in Kidzworld’s July 2013 horoscopes. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2013-06-30 15:32:14 -0700

CAPRICORN

report
lilshianti
lilshianti wrote:
2013-06-30 15:22:34 -0700

im a aries

report
seankingstonfan
seankingstonfan wrote:
2013-06-30 15:02:07 -0700

I took a test to see wat my sign matches with im a Capricorn and the test said I should be with cancer

report
elijah314
elijah314 wrote:
2013-06-30 14:59:47 -0700

libra

report
Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-06-30 14:57:03 -0700

Aries

report
bogart521_2459275
bogart521_2459275 wrote:
2013-06-30 14:56:14 -0700

Mine is taurus

report
RawrImacat
RawrImacat wrote:
2013-06-30 14:53:00 -0700

March!

report
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2013-06-30 14:51:50 -0700

Haha, I'm a Libra.
o_o ... Uh...

report
Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-30 14:51:12 -0700

Cancer -_-

report
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-30 14:51:02 -0700

Aquarius is mine cause of my birthday is in Feb 2.

report
-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-06-30 14:50:08 -0700

I'm a virgo.

report
_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_ wrote:
2013-06-30 14:49:23 -0700

I am A Scorpion! November 3rd. :P

report
adventuretime100
adventuretime100 wrote:
2013-06-30 14:48:20 -0700

My birthday is january 19 im a last day capircorn

report
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-06-30 14:47:56 -0700

Mine is Libra

report
JustMickey
JustMickey wrote:
2013-06-30 14:47:38 -0700

Sorry meant libra Tongue Out

report
JustMickey
JustMickey wrote:
2013-06-30 14:47:14 -0700

I'm a Virgo! Need that luck! ❤

report
Terezi P
Terezi P wrote:
2013-06-30 14:47:04 -0700

Mine is Cancer and it is so right o3o

report
piper maria 1234
piper maria 1234 wrote:
2013-06-30 02:26:50 -0700

Hippie

report
piper maria 1234
piper maria 1234 wrote:
2013-06-30 02:26:30 -0700

hey mine's taurus its good this month yipee

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-06-28 12:01:50 -0700

Mine's Taurus

report
back to story
F1017102602687

What's the Weirdest Zodiac Symbol?

  • The Half-Horse/Half-Human. (Sagittarius)
  • The Twins. (Gemini)
  • The Scales. (Libra)

related stories

Micro_thumb_thumb_horoscope-monthly-micro
Find out what the month of June holds for you in Kidzworld’s June 2013 horoscopes.
Micro_thumb_horoscope-monthly-micro
Spring is in full bloom and summer is just around the corner. Find out what the month of May will...
Micro_horoscope-monthly-micro
April showers may bring May flowers, but what does your future hold? Check out Kidzworld’s April ...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes