Comments

July 2013 Horoscopes

Find out what the month of July holds for you in Kidzworld’s July 2013 horoscopes. Back to Article

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2013-06-30 15:32:14 -0700

CAPRICORN

lilshianti
lilshianti wrote:
2013-06-30 15:22:34 -0700

im a aries

seankingstonfan
seankingstonfan wrote:
2013-06-30 15:02:07 -0700

I took a test to see wat my sign matches with im a Capricorn and the test said I should be with cancer

elijah314

Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-30 14:51:12 -0700

Cancer -_-

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-30 14:51:02 -0700

Aquarius is mine cause of my birthday is in Feb 2.

-StealingTheShow;

piper maria 1234 wrote:
2013-06-30 02:26:50 -0700

Hippie

piper maria 1234
piper maria 1234 wrote:
2013-06-30 02:26:30 -0700

hey mine's taurus its good this month yipee

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-06-28 12:01:50 -0700

Mine's Taurus

What's the Weirdest Zodiac Symbol?

• The Half-Horse/Half-Human. (Sagittarius)
  • The Twins. (Gemini)
  • The Scales. (Libra)

Micro_thumb_thumb_horoscope-monthly-micro
Find out what the month of June holds for you in Kidzworld’s June 2013 horoscopes.
Micro_thumb_horoscope-monthly-micro
Spring is in full bloom and summer is just around the corner. Find out what the month of May will...
Micro_horoscope-monthly-micro
April showers may bring May flowers, but what does your future hold? Check out Kidzworld’s April ...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay