Comments

Crazy for Crop Tops

You can't talk about summer style without mentioning crop tops! They may seem daunting to wear if you've never gone there before but trust us when we say they can be totally awesome if you wear them with confidence and know how to style them. Back to Article

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-28 14:49:54 -0800

Well any part of my stomach anyway

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-28 14:49:26 -0800

I don't wear crop tops. I don't like showing my body off.

kaycimitch12
kaycimitch12 wrote:
2013-11-17 00:01:50 -0800

i love crop tops but only ones that go just a bit higher than my belly button!!! mine mainly are quite baggy and not tight but i have 2 tight!! only for hot\breezy days baggy ones are best for hot ho hot days!!!!!

abbsini
abbsini wrote:
2013-10-03 18:28:57 -0700

I don't like them when you were them and they almost look like a bikini top...

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-10-02 12:25:36 -0700

smile

rosebud213
rosebud213 wrote:
2013-09-27 15:36:19 -0700

love it Hippie

Call_Me_Brittney
Call_Me_Brittney wrote:
2013-09-16 15:02:00 -0700

Crop Tops in my opinion are not bad, it is how you wear them that can make them bad. If you are wearing a crop top and mini shorts/skirt, I will agree with the parents, it's not really "appropriate". On the other hand if you are sporting a crop top with a nice pair of jeans or a longer skirt, that is totally fine. Wink

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-09-07 10:46:21 -0700

If only school dress codes weren't so strict...

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-08-20 23:48:15 -0700

Cool! But I've never wore them before.

amelia2232
amelia2232 wrote:
2013-08-17 08:41:12 -0700

i love crop tops!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

athansia
athansia wrote:
2013-08-17 08:30:18 -0700

i also want it but my parents dont allow

vkfan101
vkfan101 wrote:
2013-08-10 13:59:34 -0700

i liked the Asos denim crop top.

KavonaGotDatSWAGG

im done

Indie3
Indie3 wrote:
2013-08-04 18:12:13 -0700

alright

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses