Comments

Crazy for Crop Tops

You can't talk about summer style without mentioning crop tops! They may seem daunting to wear if you've never gone there before but trust us when we say they can be totally awesome if you wear them with confidence and know how to style them. Back to Article

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-28 14:49:54 -0800

Well any part of my stomach anyway

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-28 14:49:26 -0800

I don't wear crop tops. I don't like showing my body off.

kaycimitch12
kaycimitch12 wrote:
2013-11-17 00:01:50 -0800

i love crop tops but only ones that go just a bit higher than my belly button!!! mine mainly are quite baggy and not tight but i have 2 tight!! only for hot\breezy days baggy ones are best for hot ho hot days!!!!!

abbsini
abbsini wrote:
2013-10-03 18:28:57 -0700

I don't like them when you were them and they almost look like a bikini top...

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-10-02 12:25:36 -0700

smile

rosebud213
rosebud213 wrote:
2013-09-27 15:36:19 -0700

love it Hippie

Call_Me_Brittney
Call_Me_Brittney wrote:
2013-09-16 15:02:00 -0700

Crop Tops in my opinion are not bad, it is how you wear them that can make them bad. If you are wearing a crop top and mini shorts/skirt, I will agree with the parents, it's not really "appropriate". On the other hand if you are sporting a crop top with a nice pair of jeans or a longer skirt, that is totally fine. Wink

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-09-07 10:46:21 -0700

If only school dress codes weren't so strict...

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-08-20 23:48:15 -0700

Cool! But I've never wore them before.

amelia2232
amelia2232 wrote:
2013-08-17 08:41:12 -0700

i love crop tops!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

athansia
athansia wrote:
2013-08-17 08:30:18 -0700

i also want it but my parents dont allow

vkfan101
vkfan101 wrote:
2013-08-10 13:59:34 -0700

i liked the Asos denim crop top.

KavonaGotDatSWAGG

im done

Indie3
Indie3 wrote:
2013-08-04 18:12:13 -0700

alright

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_summer-sandals-micro
Searching for the perfect summer sandals can be a hard task, you want them to be comfortable, sty...
Micro_playsuits-micro
A cute playsuit is the perfect way to show off your summer style! The sun is out and if you're li...
Micro_shorts-micro
Even die-hard denim fans will want to swap their skinny jeans for shorts when it starts to get re...
Micro_micro_shorts
Summer is nearly here and after your big Spring Clean you realized you were harboring a few extra...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!