Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Organize Your Own Sports League

Business... it's something that goes hand in hand with all sports. Every sport has evolved into major business that produces billions of dollars around the World. The NFL alone makes 1 billion dollars a year. So... you say you love sports and you love money? Well why don't we figure out how to run your own sports league? Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

straightshot04
straightshot04 wrote:
2014-07-15 05:17:17 -0700

I need that money

report
apple200
apple200 wrote:
2014-05-13 12:08:01 -0700

wat to stupid

report
Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-22 07:21:45 -0800

I wish there was a sport for throwing knives.....

report
XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-22 07:21:08 -0800

I only sports i played was cheerleading

report
tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-12-23 16:54:44 -0800

Oh, I'd say street racing. Which is in fact illegal.

report
mz.pinkchick
mz.pinkchick wrote:
2013-12-23 16:14:35 -0800

this is good
smile

report
elmo02
elmo02 wrote:
2013-11-23 17:34:42 -0800

Kwl smile

report
johnnycoolboy217
johnnycoolboy217 wrote:
2013-09-09 10:53:39 -0700

west ham is cool

report
theawsomeness45
theawsomeness45 wrote:
2013-08-05 14:01:36 -0700

it does I think it is great!!!!

report
hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-20 11:43:28 -0700

this is good smile

report
sofia003
sofia003 wrote:
2013-07-15 01:47:22 -0700

cool

report
'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 05:38:22 -0700

I said enough.

report
'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 05:37:58 -0700

It helps the community too!

report
'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 05:37:39 -0700

Making a sports league is really fun.

report
'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 05:36:44 -0700

The cricket league also gets such money.

report
'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 05:36:07 -0700

YAY

report
'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 05:35:43 -0700

ONE BILLION US DOLLARS!!!

report
'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 05:35:05 -0700

Me neither. But it's worth a try.

report
'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 05:32:27 -0700

We should try it too!

report
Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-01 19:08:57 -0700

I don't like sports ._.

report
back to story
F1153170283859

Best EA Sports Game? Vote!

  • Madden rules!
  • It's all about NBA Live.
  • NFL Street is da bomb.
  • Tiger Woods golf!

related stories

Micro_deardish-money-micro
Broke asks: I do chores around the house, but my parents won’t give me an allowance. All my frien...
Micro_a m
American Football may be the most popular sport in the USA and Canada, but the rest of the World ...
Micro_a m
It's time for a new sport to be invented and as the youngest generation, it's your job to be crea...
Micro_kidpreneurs-article
Kidpreneurs … it’s kind of a funny word to say, right? But there’s nothing funny about having a g...

Sports in the forums

Cinderella_red
"Sana11" wrote:I 'm honestly not very sure but I do think its an activity just like music classes, drama etc. M8 b. I wrote what I thot. but I think ur point can also b veiwed
reply about 1 hour
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Cheerleading:
I 'm honestly not very sure but I do think its an activity just like music classes, drama etc.
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
Cheer leading, I think, is not a sport. I mean the girls who are cheer leaders never go are the girls teams but never miss a team where there are boys. So if it was a sport then shouldn't they cheer for all the students who are play a certain game where cheer leading is needed/allowed? Maybe in some schools it is a sport but in most, it isn't. -_-'
reply about 1 hour
Team Audi #46
I don't know what is wrong with these teams. Former Colt's Head Coach, Tony Dungy, said that he wouldn't wan Sam because of the attention he was bringing. I just don't get it. I heard that his stats were amazing. A player should not be cut because of their orientation but because of their attitude or extremely poor skill. Why can't they just let him do what he loves to do, play football on a team that wants him.
reply 2 days
AlphaT
The Cowboys have cut Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to be drafted in the NFL, from the team. Is this an expression of the conformity policy so deeply rooted in American athletics?
reply 2 days