Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Set Up a Lemonade Stand

Setting up a lemonade stand is a classic summer fun activity that might just fund some of the other stuff you want to do! Check out How to Set Up a Lemonade Stand! Back to Article

emo_at_heart_

stardiva2 wrote:
2014-06-30 12:11:51 -0700

hate the idea

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2014-06-29 20:33:33 -0700

you also need a vendors licence

Bluegirl109
Bluegirl109 wrote:
2014-06-29 18:19:23 -0700

cool i am going 2 do that i am saving money for a ipod

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-06-29 07:09:19 -0700

Luv the idea!

teenayoyo
teenayoyo wrote:
2014-06-29 05:26:45 -0700

cool it made me very useful;

KyoyaLuv
KyoyaLuv wrote:
2014-06-29 03:19:43 -0700

Awesome! i'll try to do this!

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-06-07 17:59:48 -0700

And one hundred young hustlaz were born...

lovemyBFFs
lovemyBFFs wrote:
2014-06-04 00:58:37 -0700

Yesh..I did this once..and it was pretty good !

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-06-03 20:09:00 -0700

Omg i remember doing these when i was little ^^

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-03 12:37:18 -0700

Oh, I did this once... XD Ah, memories!

Surupa

Peaches04 wrote:
2013-08-30 10:57:59 -0700

love it

Darknessismylight
Darknessismylight wrote:
2013-08-25 09:17:38 -0700

Lemonade stands are boring but a good way to buy gum (:

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-08-18 13:33:55 -0700

all you need is a table,two chairs,a table cloth and of course LEMONADE

yankyman321
yankyman321 wrote:
2013-08-09 08:33:05 -0700

I had a lemonade stand before, it's fun

jennymouse
jennymouse wrote:
2013-08-09 03:28:48 -0700

iv tried it it is rubbish

Glass-of-lemonade-poll

Have you ever had a lemonade stand?