Comments

How to Set Up a Lemonade Stand

Setting up a lemonade stand is a classic summer fun activity that might just fund some of the other stuff you want to do! Check out How to Set Up a Lemonade Stand! Back to Article

emo_at_heart_

stardiva2 wrote:
2014-06-30 12:11:51 -0700

hate the idea

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2014-06-29 20:33:33 -0700

you also need a vendors licence

Bluegirl109
Bluegirl109 wrote:
2014-06-29 18:19:23 -0700

cool i am going 2 do that i am saving money for a ipod

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-06-29 07:09:19 -0700

Luv the idea!

teenayoyo
teenayoyo wrote:
2014-06-29 05:26:45 -0700

cool it made me very useful;

KyoyaLuv
KyoyaLuv wrote:
2014-06-29 03:19:43 -0700

Awesome! i'll try to do this!

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-06-07 17:59:48 -0700

And one hundred young hustlaz were born...

lovemyBFFs
lovemyBFFs wrote:
2014-06-04 00:58:37 -0700

Yesh..I did this once..and it was pretty good !

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-06-03 20:09:00 -0700

Omg i remember doing these when i was little ^^

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-03 12:37:18 -0700

Oh, I did this once... XD Ah, memories!

Surupa

Peaches04 wrote:
2013-08-30 10:57:59 -0700

love it

Darknessismylight
Darknessismylight wrote:
2013-08-25 09:17:38 -0700

Lemonade stands are boring but a good way to buy gum (:

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-08-18 13:33:55 -0700

all you need is a table,two chairs,a table cloth and of course LEMONADE

yankyman321
yankyman321 wrote:
2013-08-09 08:33:05 -0700

I had a lemonade stand before, it's fun

jennymouse
jennymouse wrote:
2013-08-09 03:28:48 -0700

iv tried it it is rubbish

Glass-of-lemonade-poll

Have you ever had a lemonade stand?

Micro_amusement-park-micro
If you have to work this summer, you might as well have fun. Here are Kidzworld’s picks for best ...
Micro_deardish-money-micro
Broke asks: I do chores around the house, but my parents won’t give me an allowance. All my frien...
Micro_micro_ch
Have you ever wanted to draw on a really big canvas? A canvas the size of your neighborhood? Well...
Micro_job-article
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...
Micro_lemonade_micro
No matter how desperate you are for cash this summer, there are just some jobs you should stay aw...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)