Comments

How to Set Up a Lemonade Stand

Setting up a lemonade stand is a classic summer fun activity that might just fund some of the other stuff you want to do! Check out How to Set Up a Lemonade Stand! Back to Article

glitterglazergirl
glitterglazergirl wrote:
2013-08-06 09:13:56 -0700

Wish i could make a lemonade stand Frustrated

pokerdot152
pokerdot152 wrote:
2013-08-02 16:08:07 -0700

I will totally try this one day

Funny_Person_LOL
Funny_Person_LOL wrote:
2013-08-01 07:01:54 -0700

I will totes do this awesome

leandrinker_2521602
leandrinker_2521602 wrote:
2013-07-26 02:22:51 -0700

I remember selling mines for like $20 dollar's a cup! Made a fortune off them rich folks

fireycupcake19
fireycupcake19 wrote:
2013-07-25 00:53:15 -0700

i am total going to try this

geb221
geb221 wrote:
2013-07-22 12:26:01 -0700

i should do this thanks for sharing smile

benjy1232

ADI02 wrote:
2013-07-21 02:12:34 -0700

hi

minneymouse1
minneymouse1 wrote:
2013-07-21 01:38:05 -0700

i made a lemonade stand with my friends this summer but right away i spent my money on slurpeys at 7 11

nootoo
nootoo wrote:
2013-07-20 13:44:55 -0700

I made 12 euro with my lemonade stand

LimeyHiroka
LimeyHiroka wrote:
2013-07-19 13:48:23 -0700

Do we really need. . .an article. . .for this? . . .._.

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-07-18 13:56:58 -0700

lemonade is good

pinkypie345
pinkypie345 wrote:
2013-07-17 07:50:38 -0700

loved my lemonade stand i made alot of money

cutecupcakejasmine

snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-13 11:51:03 -0700

easy

fuzzfuzz23
fuzzfuzz23 wrote:
2013-07-08 10:03:57 -0700

ok that makes more sense thanks sorry about that

DosentAnyoneCare
DosentAnyoneCare wrote:
2013-07-08 08:01:28 -0700

Gonna do it

Glass-of-lemonade-poll

Have you ever had a lemonade stand?

Micro_amusement-park-micro
If you have to work this summer, you might as well have fun. Here are Kidzworld’s picks for best ...
Micro_deardish-money-micro
Broke asks: I do chores around the house, but my parents won’t give me an allowance. All my frien...
Micro_micro_ch
Have you ever wanted to draw on a really big canvas? A canvas the size of your neighborhood? Well...
Micro_job-article
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...
Micro_lemonade_micro
No matter how desperate you are for cash this summer, there are just some jobs you should stay aw...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour