Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Set Up a Lemonade Stand

Setting up a lemonade stand is a classic summer fun activity that might just fund some of the other stuff you want to do! Check out How to Set Up a Lemonade Stand! Back to Article

DosentAnyoneCare
DosentAnyoneCare wrote:
2013-07-08 08:01:28 -0700

Gonna do it

fuzzfuzz23
fuzzfuzz23 wrote:
2013-07-07 11:10:20 -0700

Allie what are the heck are you talking about

-Allie-

AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-07 05:23:45 -0700

i never had one.

KassyLove
KassyLove wrote:
2013-07-06 15:48:10 -0700

I'll be trying this.I can do it with my cousin Niko,and sit at the park cause it is summer,and its busy there :3

ilovequavers
ilovequavers wrote:
2013-07-06 13:20:20 -0700

nice

miskaprettygirl
miskaprettygirl wrote:
2013-07-06 13:13:54 -0700

what

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-07-06 12:58:01 -0700

Never made a Lemonade stand in my whole life

tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls wrote:
2013-07-06 12:23:44 -0700

im thirsty give me a drink

zackfan
zackfan wrote:
2013-07-06 12:21:38 -0700

I NEVER MADE LEMONADE BEFORE IN MY HOLE LIFE.

Nikita88
Nikita88 wrote:
2013-07-06 08:28:49 -0700

im going to try at a fest able coming up

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-07-06 07:43:59 -0700

I'm
Bored ....DRINK!

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-06 06:54:54 -0700

I am going to make a lemonade stand this summer smile

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-06 05:54:29 -0700

i should make one!

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-06 05:54:10 -0700

lemonades for a hot summer day...

'E' The Great

i did that last summer got $50 Big Grin

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2013-07-06 04:30:23 -0700

I do that sometimes! Big Grin

Glass-of-lemonade-poll

Have you ever had a lemonade stand?