Comments

Bastille Day Fun Facts!

In the U.S. the country's independence is celebrated on July 4th, and France has a similar holiday just ten days later called Bastille Day! Check out these Bastille Day Fun Facts! Back to Article

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-14 13:24:57 -0700

To the people that live in France, Happy Bastille Day! Big Grin

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-07-14 12:44:25 -0700

I have a playmate back then called Bastille ._.

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-07-14 12:44:25 -0700

I have a playmate back then called Bastille ._.

BunnieGal
BunnieGal wrote:
2013-07-14 11:17:42 -0700

Bon anniversaire, Francis! Wink

snoopy430
snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-13 11:44:52 -0700

plane picture is cool

sajadel
sajadel wrote:
2013-07-13 00:37:09 -0700

i don't even celebrate Bastille day fun facts!

but it looks reallly awsome

sajadel
sajadel wrote:
2013-07-13 00:37:09 -0700

i don't even celebrate Bastille day fun facts!

but it looks reallly awsome

missyy11
missyy11 wrote:
2013-07-12 15:11:08 -0700

i is so romantic

magic_in_love356
magic_in_love356 wrote:
2013-07-12 15:01:56 -0700

pricetag i think it its the most romantic thing ever its on my favorits

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-12 14:54:53 -0700

I wish i could go on top of the Eiffel tower to watch the fireworks. It would be romantic!

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-07-12 12:52:29 -0700

OMG IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-12 11:59:29 -0700

Kool

Bastille-day-poll1

Have you ever celebrated Bastille Day?

Micro_famouseuropeanbeaches-micro
Travelling to Europe to see its famous monuments, like the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Colosseu...
Micro_mic
Le Tour de France is the ultimate biking race in the World. Every year in July, speed bikers and ...
Micro_roland-garros-micro
Every year in the last week of May until the first week of June, the French Open takes place in P...
Micro_bastille_micro
France celebrates Bastille Day on July 14. It's like the U.S. Independence Day except France reme...

Random in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Say Anything:
is that you in the pic?
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
9 c;
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
So anyway and if oyu think to question me then tell me some in a nice way. And i shallnot be rude back. Ok so you've read all my other comments tell me why you disagree.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: It is an attack, because it specifically seeks to discredit people with an opposing viewpoint. Claiming that kids in general are likely to mirror their parents views is fine and valid, however, suggesting that kids with opposing views are most likely mirroring their parents views is a thinly veiled ad hominem.   You know i bet that most of you are just repeating what you parents said, i seriously doubt any of you actually know what your saying. Is what ever your posting really truly what you think? I don't think it is. I don't see where she is only applying this to views opposite of her own. Regardless of her "I am speeking what I truly think" bit, Im sure she'd agree that some on her side of the debate also model their views on the subject from their parents.   It is not stated in the post directly, it is implied based on the context of the post, considering every post that wasn't theirs since the thread was revived, save one, was disagreeing with them. If I was in a thread, and everybody was disagreeing with me, and then I made a post saying that "You know, I bet most of you are just repeating what your parents said" I think it would be rather obvious what my intentions were.  I was not trying to be rude i was speaking my mind and again if you think i'm lying when i say i'm not just copying what my parents said than again fine i truly don't care. But i was not trying to accuse or be rude in any way shape or form. My intentions were that maybe all us kids are not gonna help our world in the future cause if you noticed we're kind of going down hill. My intentions were that you should have your own opinion not say or think what another person told you you should. Speak your own minds instead of copying what another person told you.Tell me how many people would believe one of those stupid weight loss commercials if the person in the commercial was not say a famous or fairly wealthy person. So my intentions were apparently not clear or you took it the wrong way. So tell me what you think and i'll answer your rude comment or just comment that i was wrong and your right. Your intent did not get across, surely I am not the only one who interpreted it the way I did. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not in fact intend to offend anyone, but, it is easily interpreted as deliberately offensive.  I'm worried this is getting off topic now, I think we're done here anyways. I think my point has been made.  As am i.
Teh_Skittlez