Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Boyfriend and I Don't Talk

Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's fun and talkative when we're in a group, but when we're alone, he barely talks. All we do is watch movies or kiss. It's so awkward! Please help me! Back to Article

Yourre_Lame_Doe_

Jakeisyourboo wrote:
2014-08-15 09:16:57 -0700

Yea Karla. Im wayyy better. xDDDD

Yourre_Lame_Doe_
Yourre_Lame_Doe_ wrote:
2014-08-15 09:14:55 -0700

Karla dis goes to you v.v Jakes way better

Cheygirl731

########################.###
can help you bring your ex back to you
just as he has done for me

ttby09
ttby09 wrote:
2014-06-25 20:37:02 -0700

I am currently working with Dr Alex on a situation of mine with my ex girlfriend. This man is amazing he is the nicest caring man and will really take time to understand and help with your situation. So desperate I turned to him for help ## #########################.#### and with ######## me back right away we got right to work. Thank you Dr Alex for helping me in my problem. I will share your testimony with all my friends and family. Thank you a lot kind sir god bless.

ttby09
ttby09 wrote:
2014-06-25 20:36:29 -0700

I had my long distance relationship for almost 4 years now, Our
relationship was okay and good, but for some reasons I couldn't understand
My ex boyfriend broke up with me for almost 3 weeks now, and it me sad,
frustrated, devastated having mix emotions to face the reality that he
doesn't want to work it out anymore, I dint know what else to do until i
search and bumped into this testimonies regarding Love spell and i read
some of those who had the same problem i had and until i found Dr. Alex w

crazy200
crazy200 wrote:
2014-06-12 10:08:39 -0700

Maybe he is shy to talk to you along and the only way to talk to you is in a group he needs to grow some balls and talk to you

holler_homie_
holler_homie_ wrote:
2014-05-01 09:50:46 -0700

I talk to guys but the don't reply t what I say to what I said to them. I feel like I not notice by guys and that's why I have no bf

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 16:54:30 -0700

Sounds like me when i was on my first date behidn a shed LOL i was 12 then lol good times

smallieboo
smallieboo wrote:
2014-04-13 13:37:58 -0700

telll him he cant #### you unless he say something he could be cheating Frustrated

NINILUV567
NINILUV567 wrote:
2014-03-28 09:24:25 -0700

MAYBE YOU SHOULD START A CONVERSATION
BECAUSE MAYBE HE DOSENT KNOW WHAT TO SAY

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-03-21 06:41:28 -0700

Something similar with me Sad

ilovebm114
ilovebm114 wrote:
2014-02-12 10:26:52 -0800

my bf don t speak 2 me only bout insultin my bff we just tend to text really

I miss him his ski ing in finland

bratterz2
bratterz2 wrote:
2014-01-26 09:27:41 -0800

when my grl's very cute as a an angel i just look at her and ask her to sing for me hahaha

Poll-conversation

Which is the funniest conversation starter?

• If you were a booger I would pick you first.
  • Excuse me, but I think it's time we met.
  • My mom said I shouldn’t talk to strangers, but you don’t look scary.
  • Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Just enough to break the ice.

Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_easy a_micro
In the high school comedy Easy A, Emma Stone plays a good student/good girl who helps out a male ...
I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my ...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.