Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Boyfriend and I Don't Talk

Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's fun and talkative when we're in a group, but when we're alone, he barely talks. All we do is watch movies or kiss. It's so awkward! Please help me! Back to Article

smallieboo
smallieboo wrote:
2014-04-13 13:37:58 -0700

telll him he cant #### you unless he say something he could be cheating Frustrated

NINILUV567
NINILUV567 wrote:
2014-03-28 09:24:25 -0700

MAYBE YOU SHOULD START A CONVERSATION
BECAUSE MAYBE HE DOSENT KNOW WHAT TO SAY

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-03-21 06:41:28 -0700

Something similar with me Sad

ilovebm114
ilovebm114 wrote:
2014-02-12 10:26:52 -0800

my bf don t speak 2 me only bout insultin my bff we just tend to text really

I miss him his ski ing in finland

bratterz2
bratterz2 wrote:
2014-01-26 09:27:41 -0800

when my grl's very cute as a an angel i just look at her and ask her to sing for me hahaha

natas
natas wrote:
2014-01-17 09:53:05 -0800

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his ekakaspelltemple at yhoocom

tiundra
tiundra wrote:
2014-01-16 19:29:02 -0800

if u dont talk to eachother why be together go find someone that u can talk to about anything not one that just sit there and look at u

Singer01
Singer01 wrote:
2014-01-14 06:49:51 -0800

so sorry

Singer01
Singer01 wrote:
2014-01-14 06:48:00 -0800

HE MAY LIKE SOMEONEIN THE GROUP OR HE DON'T NO WHAT TO SAY.

TAnnis
TAnnis wrote:
2014-01-04 19:56:29 -0800

I know what your saying my boyfriend and I don't talk anymore either and I don't know if I did something wrong

TAnnis
TAnnis wrote:
2014-01-04 19:48:01 -0800

Oh I am so sorry

SwettyPie_013
SwettyPie_013 wrote:
2014-01-04 19:44:24 -0800

t kinda iz fr doe

TAnnis
TAnnis wrote:
2014-01-04 19:42:18 -0800

This is just funny listening to all your fighting

RyanUTK11
RyanUTK11 wrote:
2014-01-04 19:41:21 -0800

shut up

RyanUTK11
RyanUTK11 wrote:
2014-01-04 19:40:01 -0800

So my bad so we good

RyanUTK11
RyanUTK11 wrote:
2014-01-04 19:37:59 -0800

Bluedude105 everyone was watching us man dang idk what happened thanks for ur help she still is talking to me

stanley_wc
stanley_wc wrote:
2014-01-04 19:36:57 -0800

yeah from school

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-04 19:36:48 -0800

My bad too haha

RyanUTK11
RyanUTK11 wrote:
2014-01-04 19:36:25 -0800

the wc stands for walking crow bro

stanley_wc
stanley_wc wrote:
2014-01-04 19:35:55 -0800

im not your bro

Poll-conversation

Which is the funniest conversation starter?

• If you were a booger I would pick you first.
  • Excuse me, but I think it's time we met.
  • My mom said I shouldn’t talk to strangers, but you don’t look scary.
  • Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Just enough to break the ice.

Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_easy a_micro
In the high school comedy Easy A, Emma Stone plays a good student/good girl who helps out a male ...
I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my ...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.