Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Boyfriend and I Don't Talk

Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's fun and talkative when we're in a group, but when we're alone, he barely talks. All we do is watch movies or kiss. It's so awkward! Please help me! Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 16:54:30 -0700

Sounds like me when i was on my first date behidn a shed LOL i was 12 then lol good times

smallieboo
smallieboo wrote:
2014-04-13 13:37:58 -0700

telll him he cant #### you unless he say something he could be cheating Frustrated

NINILUV567
NINILUV567 wrote:
2014-03-28 09:24:25 -0700

MAYBE YOU SHOULD START A CONVERSATION
BECAUSE MAYBE HE DOSENT KNOW WHAT TO SAY

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-03-21 06:41:28 -0700

Something similar with me Sad

ilovebm114
ilovebm114 wrote:
2014-02-12 10:26:52 -0800

my bf don t speak 2 me only bout insultin my bff we just tend to text really

I miss him his ski ing in finland

bratterz2
bratterz2 wrote:
2014-01-26 09:27:41 -0800

when my grl's very cute as a an angel i just look at her and ask her to sing for me hahaha

natas
natas wrote:
2014-01-17 09:53:05 -0800

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his ekakaspelltemple at yhoocom

tiundra
tiundra wrote:
2014-01-16 19:29:02 -0800

if u dont talk to eachother why be together go find someone that u can talk to about anything not one that just sit there and look at u

Singer01
Singer01 wrote:
2014-01-14 06:49:51 -0800

so sorry

Singer01
Singer01 wrote:
2014-01-14 06:48:00 -0800

HE MAY LIKE SOMEONEIN THE GROUP OR HE DON'T NO WHAT TO SAY.

TAnnis
TAnnis wrote:
2014-01-04 19:56:29 -0800

I know what your saying my boyfriend and I don't talk anymore either and I don't know if I did something wrong

TAnnis
TAnnis wrote:
2014-01-04 19:48:01 -0800

Oh I am so sorry

SwettyPie_013
SwettyPie_013 wrote:
2014-01-04 19:44:24 -0800

t kinda iz fr doe

TAnnis
TAnnis wrote:
2014-01-04 19:42:18 -0800

This is just funny listening to all your fighting

RyanUTK11
RyanUTK11 wrote:
2014-01-04 19:41:21 -0800

shut up

RyanUTK11
RyanUTK11 wrote:
2014-01-04 19:40:01 -0800

So my bad so we good

RyanUTK11
RyanUTK11 wrote:
2014-01-04 19:37:59 -0800

Bluedude105 everyone was watching us man dang idk what happened thanks for ur help she still is talking to me

stanley_wc
stanley_wc wrote:
2014-01-04 19:36:57 -0800

yeah from school

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-04 19:36:48 -0800

My bad too haha

RyanUTK11
RyanUTK11 wrote:
2014-01-04 19:36:25 -0800

the wc stands for walking crow bro

Poll-conversation

Which is the funniest conversation starter?

• If you were a booger I would pick you first.
  • Excuse me, but I think it's time we met.
  • My mom said I shouldn’t talk to strangers, but you don’t look scary.
  • Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Just enough to break the ice.

Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_easy a_micro
In the high school comedy Easy A, Emma Stone plays a good student/good girl who helps out a male ...
I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my ...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D