Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Boyfriend and I Don't Talk

Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's fun and talkative when we're in a group, but when we're alone, he barely talks. All we do is watch movies or kiss. It's so awkward! Please help me! Back to Article

Cheygirl731

########################.###
can help you bring your ex back to you
just as he has done for me

ttby09
ttby09 wrote:
2014-06-25 20:37:02 -0700

I am currently working with Dr Alex on a situation of mine with my ex girlfriend. This man is amazing he is the nicest caring man and will really take time to understand and help with your situation. So desperate I turned to him for help ## #########################.#### and with ######## me back right away we got right to work. Thank you Dr Alex for helping me in my problem. I will share your testimony with all my friends and family. Thank you a lot kind sir god bless.

ttby09
ttby09 wrote:
2014-06-25 20:36:29 -0700

I had my long distance relationship for almost 4 years now, Our
relationship was okay and good, but for some reasons I couldn't understand
My ex boyfriend broke up with me for almost 3 weeks now, and it me sad,
frustrated, devastated having mix emotions to face the reality that he
doesn't want to work it out anymore, I dint know what else to do until i
search and bumped into this testimonies regarding Love spell and i read
some of those who had the same problem i had and until i found Dr. Alex w

crazy200
crazy200 wrote:
2014-06-12 10:08:39 -0700

Maybe he is shy to talk to you along and the only way to talk to you is in a group he needs to grow some balls and talk to you

holler_homie_
holler_homie_ wrote:
2014-05-01 09:50:46 -0700

I talk to guys but the don't reply t what I say to what I said to them. I feel like I not notice by guys and that's why I have no bf

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 16:54:30 -0700

Sounds like me when i was on my first date behidn a shed LOL i was 12 then lol good times

smallieboo
smallieboo wrote:
2014-04-13 13:37:58 -0700

telll him he cant #### you unless he say something he could be cheating Frustrated

NINILUV567
NINILUV567 wrote:
2014-03-28 09:24:25 -0700

MAYBE YOU SHOULD START A CONVERSATION
BECAUSE MAYBE HE DOSENT KNOW WHAT TO SAY

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-03-21 06:41:28 -0700

Something similar with me Sad

ilovebm114
ilovebm114 wrote:
2014-02-12 10:26:52 -0800

my bf don t speak 2 me only bout insultin my bff we just tend to text really

I miss him his ski ing in finland

bratterz2
bratterz2 wrote:
2014-01-26 09:27:41 -0800

when my grl's very cute as a an angel i just look at her and ask her to sing for me hahaha

natas
natas wrote:
2014-01-17 09:53:05 -0800

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his ekakaspelltemple at yhoocom

tiundra
tiundra wrote:
2014-01-16 19:29:02 -0800

if u dont talk to eachother why be together go find someone that u can talk to about anything not one that just sit there and look at u

Singer01
Singer01 wrote:
2014-01-14 06:49:51 -0800

so sorry

Singer01
Singer01 wrote:
2014-01-14 06:48:00 -0800

HE MAY LIKE SOMEONEIN THE GROUP OR HE DON'T NO WHAT TO SAY.

TAnnis
TAnnis wrote:
2014-01-04 19:56:29 -0800

I know what your saying my boyfriend and I don't talk anymore either and I don't know if I did something wrong

Poll-conversation

Which is the funniest conversation starter?

• If you were a booger I would pick you first.
  • Excuse me, but I think it's time we met.
  • My mom said I shouldn’t talk to strangers, but you don’t look scary.
  • Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Just enough to break the ice.