Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Boyfriend and I Don't Talk

Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's fun and talkative when we're in a group, but when we're alone, he barely talks. All we do is watch movies or kiss. It's so awkward! Please help me! Back to Article

Yourre_Lame_Doe_

Jakeisyourboo wrote:
2014-08-15 09:16:57 -0700

Yea Karla. Im wayyy better. xDDDD

Yourre_Lame_Doe_
Yourre_Lame_Doe_ wrote:
2014-08-15 09:14:55 -0700

Karla dis goes to you v.v Jakes way better

Cheygirl731

########################.###
can help you bring your ex back to you
just as he has done for me

ttby09
ttby09 wrote:
2014-06-25 20:37:02 -0700

I am currently working with Dr Alex on a situation of mine with my ex girlfriend. This man is amazing he is the nicest caring man and will really take time to understand and help with your situation. So desperate I turned to him for help ## #########################.#### and with ######## me back right away we got right to work. Thank you Dr Alex for helping me in my problem. I will share your testimony with all my friends and family. Thank you a lot kind sir god bless.

ttby09
ttby09 wrote:
2014-06-25 20:36:29 -0700

I had my long distance relationship for almost 4 years now, Our
relationship was okay and good, but for some reasons I couldn't understand
My ex boyfriend broke up with me for almost 3 weeks now, and it me sad,
frustrated, devastated having mix emotions to face the reality that he
doesn't want to work it out anymore, I dint know what else to do until i
search and bumped into this testimonies regarding Love spell and i read
some of those who had the same problem i had and until i found Dr. Alex w

crazy200
crazy200 wrote:
2014-06-12 10:08:39 -0700

Maybe he is shy to talk to you along and the only way to talk to you is in a group he needs to grow some balls and talk to you

holler_homie_
holler_homie_ wrote:
2014-05-01 09:50:46 -0700

I talk to guys but the don't reply t what I say to what I said to them. I feel like I not notice by guys and that's why I have no bf

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 16:54:30 -0700

Sounds like me when i was on my first date behidn a shed LOL i was 12 then lol good times

smallieboo
smallieboo wrote:
2014-04-13 13:37:58 -0700

telll him he cant #### you unless he say something he could be cheating Frustrated

NINILUV567
NINILUV567 wrote:
2014-03-28 09:24:25 -0700

MAYBE YOU SHOULD START A CONVERSATION
BECAUSE MAYBE HE DOSENT KNOW WHAT TO SAY

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-03-21 06:41:28 -0700

Something similar with me Sad

ilovebm114
ilovebm114 wrote:
2014-02-12 10:26:52 -0800

my bf don t speak 2 me only bout insultin my bff we just tend to text really

I miss him his ski ing in finland

bratterz2
bratterz2 wrote:
2014-01-26 09:27:41 -0800

when my grl's very cute as a an angel i just look at her and ask her to sing for me hahaha

Poll-conversation

Which is the funniest conversation starter?

• If you were a booger I would pick you first.
  • Excuse me, but I think it's time we met.
  • My mom said I shouldn’t talk to strangers, but you don’t look scary.
  • Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Just enough to break the ice.

Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_easy a_micro
In the high school comedy Easy A, Emma Stone plays a good student/good girl who helps out a male ...
I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my ...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.