Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Boyfriend and I Don't Talk

Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's fun and talkative when we're in a group, but when we're alone, he barely talks. All we do is watch movies or kiss. It's so awkward! Please help me! Back to Article

Yourre_Lame_Doe_

Jakeisyourboo wrote:
2014-08-15 09:16:57 -0700

Yea Karla. Im wayyy better. xDDDD

Yourre_Lame_Doe_
Yourre_Lame_Doe_ wrote:
2014-08-15 09:14:55 -0700

Karla dis goes to you v.v Jakes way better

Cheygirl731

########################.###
can help you bring your ex back to you
just as he has done for me

ttby09
ttby09 wrote:
2014-06-25 20:37:02 -0700

I am currently working with Dr Alex on a situation of mine with my ex girlfriend. This man is amazing he is the nicest caring man and will really take time to understand and help with your situation. So desperate I turned to him for help ## #########################.#### and with ######## me back right away we got right to work. Thank you Dr Alex for helping me in my problem. I will share your testimony with all my friends and family. Thank you a lot kind sir god bless.

ttby09
ttby09 wrote:
2014-06-25 20:36:29 -0700

I had my long distance relationship for almost 4 years now, Our
relationship was okay and good, but for some reasons I couldn't understand
My ex boyfriend broke up with me for almost 3 weeks now, and it me sad,
frustrated, devastated having mix emotions to face the reality that he
doesn't want to work it out anymore, I dint know what else to do until i
search and bumped into this testimonies regarding Love spell and i read
some of those who had the same problem i had and until i found Dr. Alex w

crazy200
crazy200 wrote:
2014-06-12 10:08:39 -0700

Maybe he is shy to talk to you along and the only way to talk to you is in a group he needs to grow some balls and talk to you

holler_homie_
holler_homie_ wrote:
2014-05-01 09:50:46 -0700

I talk to guys but the don't reply t what I say to what I said to them. I feel like I not notice by guys and that's why I have no bf

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 16:54:30 -0700

Sounds like me when i was on my first date behidn a shed LOL i was 12 then lol good times

smallieboo
smallieboo wrote:
2014-04-13 13:37:58 -0700

telll him he cant #### you unless he say something he could be cheating Frustrated

NINILUV567
NINILUV567 wrote:
2014-03-28 09:24:25 -0700

MAYBE YOU SHOULD START A CONVERSATION
BECAUSE MAYBE HE DOSENT KNOW WHAT TO SAY

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-03-21 06:41:28 -0700

Something similar with me Sad

ilovebm114
ilovebm114 wrote:
2014-02-12 10:26:52 -0800

my bf don t speak 2 me only bout insultin my bff we just tend to text really

I miss him his ski ing in finland

bratterz2
bratterz2 wrote:
2014-01-26 09:27:41 -0800

when my grl's very cute as a an angel i just look at her and ask her to sing for me hahaha

Poll-conversation

Which is the funniest conversation starter?

• If you were a booger I would pick you first.
  • Excuse me, but I think it's time we met.
  • My mom said I shouldn’t talk to strangers, but you don’t look scary.
  • Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Just enough to break the ice.

Micro_crush_micro
Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving c...
Micro_easy a_micro
In the high school comedy Easy A, Emma Stone plays a good student/good girl who helps out a male ...
I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my ...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...

jordand08
I'm really sorry you have to do through this and that you think you have to go through this alone. But I'm here. Maybe you should move with your dad. It would be safer for you there then with your mom. People say, that the people who you love are the one's who hurt you the most. But not in this case, your parents and the one's around you should be the reason you want to live. They should encourage you to do better, and not get mad when you don't succeed the first time. I understand what you're going through, and if you ever need me, I'm here. I am willing to talk, and sometimes, talking is all it needs to brighten someone's day. So please, come and talk to me. Just.. talk to your dad and see if you can move now, explain to him what's happening.
reply about 1 hour
Anime_
Anime_ posted in Family Issues:
There are millions of things that she does to me to hurt me. She hits a lot for no reason, she always says I'm 'talking back' when I'm just trying to explain in a polite way. She takes sides. When I yell at my 5 year old sister, She freaks out and grounds me it even worse hits me. When my sister yells at me or hits me, all she says is 'sweetie don't hit that brat'. And I'm not exaggerating cause she always does these things. The list can go on and on. When My mom calls me names or hurts my feelings and then I start crying, she calls me 'bratty' and other mean words, and she wonders why I have low self-esteem. I mean, people have feelings too. She thinks the world revolves around her. And when she's sad or angry, she wants me to comfort her. She hurts my feelings so bad that I just want to die. And shell probably be mad at me for dying. I can't take it. Ugh. And I have to deal with her for one more year, then im moving with My dad. Not like she'll miss me.
reply about 1 hour
viti
viti posted in Style:
i like all hairstyles
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Pj bottoms, and a shirt.
Mentally_Hilarious