Comments

All About Hot Dogs

Who doesn't love a hot dog? A baseball game or BBQ just isn't the same without one, but how much do you know about this fun food? Check out All About Hot Dogs to find out more! Back to Article

olivia330
olivia330 wrote:
2014-08-12 11:47:17 -0700

lol

RaliRooAJ
RaliRooAJ wrote:
2014-08-03 02:36:53 -0700

I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love hot dogs

bobster203
bobster203 wrote:
2014-07-26 09:06:14 -0700

WHAT THE

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-25 10:11:14 -0700

i love hot dogs but i get heartburn sometimes Frustrated

GumDrop90

2014-07-23 16:43:25 -0700

I don't like hot-dogs

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-07-23 15:28:35 -0700

Happy National Hot Dog Day!

StarGal
StarGal wrote:
2013-11-17 06:32:45 -0800

Wow guys, have you ever tried them, they're delicious!

MilkyWay_Irina

iamalive wrote:
2013-08-11 07:24:25 -0700

197 feet! Wow! xD

ImaginaryXicor
ImaginaryXicor wrote:
2013-08-07 11:24:28 -0700

Hot dogs i am having one for dinner

Rahul007
Rahul007 wrote:
2013-08-06 03:53:09 -0700

I love it

youngwarrior
youngwarrior wrote:
2013-08-05 05:43:33 -0700

i like hot dogs

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-07-26 21:18:56 -0700

Love the wiener dog in the hot dog outfitsmile

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-07-25 22:20:23 -0700

i love hot dogs

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-25 20:57:04 -0700

I can get tired of eating A LOT of hot dogs

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-07-25 07:58:04 -0700

This article is very random.

Dogs-and-burgers-poll

What do you like better hot dogs or hamburgers?

• Hot Dogs
  • Hamburgers

Micro_bbqchilicheesedogs-micro
If you’re planning to spend some time with family or friends over this Memorial Day long weekend ...
Micro_micro_hotdog
On these fast approaching summer days have you noticed how when you’re out in the sun you’re so m...
Micro_pet_micro
Halloween isn’t just a special occasion for humans - let your cat or dog get in on the dressing u...
Sure, everyone knows that the hamburger comes from Hamburg and the frankfurter comes from Frankfu...

Random in the forums

Shadeleaf
Chapter 2- "Dinner's ready! Oh who's this?" a woman said, staring at me. "Mum, it's the Doctor!" Valetina replied. "The Doctor? Valentina, stop beling everything you watch!" her mother told her. "He's real.  Just look at him!" Valentina  told them both. "Calm down, Valetina." I told her. she nodded and continued to smile. "I am sorry. She has ADHD."  the man told me. "Oh." "It's also because I've veen often depressed." Valentina added, afterwards. "Why?" I asked. "I'll tell you later." Valentina told me with a wink. "Alright. Lets have a fanastic meal!"  the woman annouched . Valentina and her father left to the kitenchen, and I followed. I found an empty seat next to Valentina.  They had a cooked pig. "Is this fine?" the woman asked me. " It's fanastic!" I yelled. I cut a peice off and put it on my plate. "May I cut Valetina a peice?"  I asked. "Sure."  her father told me. I cut a peice for her and put it on her plate. She smiled at me and ate. I eyed the others then decided to take a bit. It was good,with a flavor I never tasted.
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf posted in Say Anything:
I agree with all of you. I hate it, I can't roleplay or do ANYTHING without it poping up for no reason!
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
(Most characters belong to BBC, the creators of Doctor Who. The referances belong to their owners) You don't know what your fighting for.  What you came here for, feeling all alone. You have loved. You have lost. How does this keep happening? All alone, on your own. But you shouldn't give up, don't ever do that. Chapter 1-  Clarla. Oh how I miss her.  Why does the memories live on, after the battle with the daleks? I  hid my tears once I entered my TARDIS, feeling the erge to go on.  I remembered something. Something old. I glanced out of my TARDIS and gazed at the stars. Oh, Gallifrey, glowing lighly. I sighed once some clouds invaded the sky. "Why are you out in the cold?" a man asked me.  "I was just enjoying the stars, when the clouds shaded my view." I told him. "Oh you must be cold, come on inside." the man told me. I followed him into his house. "Hello!" a young girl came to me smiling. "Hi,"  I muttered pulling out my sonic screwdriver. "You must be the doctor! Oh, how I heard stories about you!"  she  told me, loudly. "Valentina, you do not speak to  a guest like he's the King of England!" the man snapped. "It's alright."I told him. "My wife is cooking dinner. Mine if you stay?" he asked me. "I would stay for dinner." I told him. This made Valetina smile. *Stay tuned after the break please do not coment*
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Food:
peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, peaches, and pears UGGHHH
reply about 1 hour