Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

All-Time Coolest Sneakers

It's easy to fall in love with a pair of sneakers. They're on your feet all day long, playing basketball, doing the moonwalk, and stepping into that huge mud puddle to splash your BFF. So which sneakers are the greatest? Kidzworld checks out which sneakers stand the test of time with a review of the all-time greatest sneakers... Back to Article

mj4eversomeday
mj4eversomeday wrote:
2014-03-22 09:00:23 -0700

I like the Pink Vans and the Classic Stans.

pohbear10
pohbear10 wrote:
2014-01-09 08:56:38 -0800

all white and black chucks

Kiki-P

MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 12:45:12 -0800

I don't like any of them except the converse...... GIMME DEM NOW X3

shyrocky204
shyrocky204 wrote:
2013-11-28 07:16:37 -0800

no no no i hate all of them except the red chucks

ri_go123

roy100 wrote:
2013-11-23 01:23:45 -0800

chuks

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2013-11-22 14:27:45 -0800

i have a chuck taylor.it's amazing

converse99
converse99 wrote:
2013-11-22 13:06:30 -0800

chuck taylors are awsome

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-11-15 08:56:14 -0800

NewBalance

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-08 17:38:15 -0800

amazing my brother has air jorden I have converse but I love my converse but I do want a pair of jordan's

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-11-08 14:15:57 -0800

omg were is nike they have the best shoe ever

When it comes to your personal style, what are you known for?
  • Always looking like I stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine.
  • Being different - who cares if people sometimes stare?
  • Updating old pieces to make them cutting-edge cool.
  • Looking and feeling comfortable.

Micro_spring-shoes-micro
Warm weather is finally looking like it's here to stay and that can only mean one thing - it's ti...
Micro_j micro
That’s great that you are running more this year in gym class, but you don’t really need to get c...
Micro_ss micro
Sporting goods have come a long way in the past 50 years. There are thousands of scientists world...
In the skateboarding world you gotta have some tight shoes. We picked a few skate shoes that will...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.