Comments

All-Time Coolest Sneakers

It's easy to fall in love with a pair of sneakers. They're on your feet all day long, playing basketball, doing the moonwalk, and stepping into that huge mud puddle to splash your BFF. So which sneakers are the greatest? Kidzworld checks out which sneakers stand the test of time with a review of the all-time greatest sneakers... Back to Article

mj4eversomeday
mj4eversomeday wrote:
2014-03-22 09:00:23 -0700

I like the Pink Vans and the Classic Stans.

pohbear10
pohbear10 wrote:
2014-01-09 08:56:38 -0800

all white and black chucks

Kiki-P

MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 12:45:12 -0800

I don't like any of them except the converse...... GIMME DEM NOW X3

shyrocky204
shyrocky204 wrote:
2013-11-28 07:16:37 -0800

no no no i hate all of them except the red chucks

ri_go123

roy100 wrote:
2013-11-23 01:23:45 -0800

chuks

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2013-11-22 14:27:45 -0800

i have a chuck taylor.it's amazing

converse99
converse99 wrote:
2013-11-22 13:06:30 -0800

chuck taylors are awsome

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-11-15 08:56:14 -0800

NewBalance

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-08 17:38:15 -0800

amazing my brother has air jorden I have converse but I love my converse but I do want a pair of jordan's

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-11-08 14:15:57 -0800

omg were is nike they have the best shoe ever

When it comes to your personal style, what are you known for?
  • Always looking like I stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine.
  • Being different - who cares if people sometimes stare?
  • Updating old pieces to make them cutting-edge cool.
  • Looking and feeling comfortable.

Micro_spring-shoes-micro
Warm weather is finally looking like it's here to stay and that can only mean one thing - it's ti...
Micro_j micro
That’s great that you are running more this year in gym class, but you don’t really need to get c...
Micro_ss micro
Sporting goods have come a long way in the past 50 years. There are thousands of scientists world...
In the skateboarding world you gotta have some tight shoes. We picked a few skate shoes that will...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel