Comments

All-Time Coolest Sneakers

It's easy to fall in love with a pair of sneakers. They're on your feet all day long, playing basketball, doing the moonwalk, and stepping into that huge mud puddle to splash your BFF. So which sneakers are the greatest? Kidzworld checks out which sneakers stand the test of time with a review of the all-time greatest sneakers... Back to Article

alphamel223
alphamel223 wrote:
2013-08-07 18:10:28 -0700

Nike Air Jordans

JadeHellstorm
JadeHellstorm wrote:
2013-08-07 01:38:51 -0700

the ones at walmart arnt converse they're cheap knock offs

Jessielivesinyourlie
Jessielivesinyourlie wrote:
2013-08-06 06:00:34 -0700

Yay shoes! Im so gonna buy these at walmart today! i love converse.

zebragirl108
zebragirl108 wrote:
2013-08-05 19:50:36 -0700

i like converse and air jordans

secretary343

jack99court wrote:
2013-08-01 21:10:53 -0700

I Like These Vans

waleo15
waleo15 wrote:
2013-08-01 16:39:24 -0700

All I wear are Converse and Vans. Sometimes my Sperrys, but thats only for school.

type2bus

2013-07-30 16:13:43 -0700

Converse and Vans!!!

bubblegum9er
bubblegum9er wrote:
2013-07-30 15:08:34 -0700

CONVERSE Embarrassed

When it comes to your personal style, what are you known for?
  • Always looking like I stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine.
  • Being different - who cares if people sometimes stare?
  • Updating old pieces to make them cutting-edge cool.
  • Looking and feeling comfortable.