Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

All-Time Coolest Sneakers

It's easy to fall in love with a pair of sneakers. They're on your feet all day long, playing basketball, doing the moonwalk, and stepping into that huge mud puddle to splash your BFF. So which sneakers are the greatest? Kidzworld checks out which sneakers stand the test of time with a review of the all-time greatest sneakers... Back to Article

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-07-25 13:42:35 -0700

Chucks & Vans, ftw!

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-07-25 13:25:31 -0700

vans look to normal

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-07-25 13:24:53 -0700

I LIKE JORDANS BUT ILOOOOOOOOVE CHUKS I USED TO HAVE CLOSE TO 19 OF THEM I WAS KNOWN FOR ALL MY DIFFERNT CHUKS

Purple_Cutie35

Rawrr_its_mee_2527021 wrote:
2013-07-25 12:45:33 -0700

#TeamJordans

ThinkPinnkk
ThinkPinnkk wrote:
2013-07-25 12:43:26 -0700

i have two jordans the jordans concords and the grapes 5s white pairs but i wear the heck out my chuck taylors cx

BriannaaaR-
BriannaaaR- wrote:
2013-07-25 12:41:17 -0700

Nice I got those

3HunnaBoyz
3HunnaBoyz wrote:
2013-07-25 12:35:01 -0700

I only got the Jordan concords

lightingpitch27
lightingpitch27 wrote:
2013-07-25 12:30:36 -0700

converse

BriannaaaR-
BriannaaaR- wrote:
2013-07-25 12:26:35 -0700

Lmaoooo which one the low tops 11 or the concords I love Jordan's

3HunnaBoyz
3HunnaBoyz wrote:
2013-07-25 12:22:27 -0700

I love wearing chucks can't go wrong with the classics, with the star on the side ..I got like 90 pair and 49 pair of vans and 1 pair of Jordan's the black and white ones lol

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-07-25 12:19:53 -0700

Converse and vans are my favourites

BriannaaaR-

teamstar1 wrote:
2013-07-25 12:12:01 -0700

vans,Adidas ,chucks,sperry's♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

3HunnaBoyz
3HunnaBoyz wrote:
2013-07-25 12:11:58 -0700

Chucks and Adidas,Vans and Rob Dyrdeck shoes, Jordan's are for lames who can't afford the good pair of Jordan's I got the black and white Jordan's they weak now cus they old sport the chucks like a boss all blued up

BriannaaaR-
BriannaaaR- wrote:
2013-07-25 12:03:17 -0700

Nah I'm telling you guys right now it's all about JORDAN'S JORDAN'S JORDAN'S JORDAN'S ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

bluejay62
bluejay62 wrote:
2013-07-25 12:00:55 -0700

nm

When it comes to your personal style, what are you known for?
  • Always looking like I stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine.
  • Being different - who cares if people sometimes stare?
  • Updating old pieces to make them cutting-edge cool.
  • Looking and feeling comfortable.

Micro_spring-shoes-micro
Warm weather is finally looking like it's here to stay and that can only mean one thing - it's ti...
Micro_j micro
That’s great that you are running more this year in gym class, but you don’t really need to get c...
Micro_ss micro
Sporting goods have come a long way in the past 50 years. There are thousands of scientists world...
In the skateboarding world you gotta have some tight shoes. We picked a few skate shoes that will...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D