Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

All-Time Coolest Sneakers

It's easy to fall in love with a pair of sneakers. They're on your feet all day long, playing basketball, doing the moonwalk, and stepping into that huge mud puddle to splash your BFF. So which sneakers are the greatest? Kidzworld checks out which sneakers stand the test of time with a review of the all-time greatest sneakers... Back to Article

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-07-25 13:42:35 -0700

Chucks & Vans, ftw!

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-07-25 13:25:31 -0700

vans look to normal

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-07-25 13:24:53 -0700

I LIKE JORDANS BUT ILOOOOOOOOVE CHUKS I USED TO HAVE CLOSE TO 19 OF THEM I WAS KNOWN FOR ALL MY DIFFERNT CHUKS

Purple_Cutie35

Rawrr_its_mee_2527021 wrote:
2013-07-25 12:45:33 -0700

#TeamJordans

ThinkPinnkk
ThinkPinnkk wrote:
2013-07-25 12:43:26 -0700

i have two jordans the jordans concords and the grapes 5s white pairs but i wear the heck out my chuck taylors cx

BriannaaaR-
BriannaaaR- wrote:
2013-07-25 12:41:17 -0700

Nice I got those

3HunnaBoyz
3HunnaBoyz wrote:
2013-07-25 12:35:01 -0700

I only got the Jordan concords

lightingpitch27
lightingpitch27 wrote:
2013-07-25 12:30:36 -0700

converse

BriannaaaR-
BriannaaaR- wrote:
2013-07-25 12:26:35 -0700

Lmaoooo which one the low tops 11 or the concords I love Jordan's

3HunnaBoyz
3HunnaBoyz wrote:
2013-07-25 12:22:27 -0700

I love wearing chucks can't go wrong with the classics, with the star on the side ..I got like 90 pair and 49 pair of vans and 1 pair of Jordan's the black and white ones lol

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-07-25 12:19:53 -0700

Converse and vans are my favourites

BriannaaaR-

teamstar1 wrote:
2013-07-25 12:12:01 -0700

vans,Adidas ,chucks,sperry's♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

3HunnaBoyz
3HunnaBoyz wrote:
2013-07-25 12:11:58 -0700

Chucks and Adidas,Vans and Rob Dyrdeck shoes, Jordan's are for lames who can't afford the good pair of Jordan's I got the black and white Jordan's they weak now cus they old sport the chucks like a boss all blued up

BriannaaaR-
BriannaaaR- wrote:
2013-07-25 12:03:17 -0700

Nah I'm telling you guys right now it's all about JORDAN'S JORDAN'S JORDAN'S JORDAN'S ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

bluejay62
bluejay62 wrote:
2013-07-25 12:00:55 -0700

nm

When it comes to your personal style, what are you known for?
  • Always looking like I stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine.
  • Being different - who cares if people sometimes stare?
  • Updating old pieces to make them cutting-edge cool.
  • Looking and feeling comfortable.

Micro_spring-shoes-micro
Warm weather is finally looking like it's here to stay and that can only mean one thing - it's ti...
Micro_j micro
That’s great that you are running more this year in gym class, but you don’t really need to get c...
Micro_ss micro
Sporting goods have come a long way in the past 50 years. There are thousands of scientists world...
In the skateboarding world you gotta have some tight shoes. We picked a few skate shoes that will...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (