Comments

All-Time Coolest Sneakers

It's easy to fall in love with a pair of sneakers. They're on your feet all day long, playing basketball, doing the moonwalk, and stepping into that huge mud puddle to splash your BFF. So which sneakers are the greatest? Kidzworld checks out which sneakers stand the test of time with a review of the all-time greatest sneakers... Back to Article

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-07-25 13:42:35 -0700

Chucks & Vans, ftw!

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-07-25 13:25:31 -0700

vans look to normal

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-07-25 13:24:53 -0700

I LIKE JORDANS BUT ILOOOOOOOOVE CHUKS I USED TO HAVE CLOSE TO 19 OF THEM I WAS KNOWN FOR ALL MY DIFFERNT CHUKS

Purple_Cutie35

Rawrr_its_mee_2527021 wrote:
2013-07-25 12:45:33 -0700

#TeamJordans

ThinkPinnkk
ThinkPinnkk wrote:
2013-07-25 12:43:26 -0700

i have two jordans the jordans concords and the grapes 5s white pairs but i wear the heck out my chuck taylors cx

BriannaaaR-
BriannaaaR- wrote:
2013-07-25 12:41:17 -0700

Nice I got those

3HunnaBoyz
3HunnaBoyz wrote:
2013-07-25 12:35:01 -0700

I only got the Jordan concords

lightingpitch27
lightingpitch27 wrote:
2013-07-25 12:30:36 -0700

converse

BriannaaaR-
BriannaaaR- wrote:
2013-07-25 12:26:35 -0700

Lmaoooo which one the low tops 11 or the concords I love Jordan's

3HunnaBoyz
3HunnaBoyz wrote:
2013-07-25 12:22:27 -0700

I love wearing chucks can't go wrong with the classics, with the star on the side ..I got like 90 pair and 49 pair of vans and 1 pair of Jordan's the black and white ones lol

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-07-25 12:19:53 -0700

Converse and vans are my favourites

BriannaaaR-

teamstar1 wrote:
2013-07-25 12:12:01 -0700

vans,Adidas ,chucks,sperry's♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

3HunnaBoyz
3HunnaBoyz wrote:
2013-07-25 12:11:58 -0700

Chucks and Adidas,Vans and Rob Dyrdeck shoes, Jordan's are for lames who can't afford the good pair of Jordan's I got the black and white Jordan's they weak now cus they old sport the chucks like a boss all blued up

BriannaaaR-
BriannaaaR- wrote:
2013-07-25 12:03:17 -0700

Nah I'm telling you guys right now it's all about JORDAN'S JORDAN'S JORDAN'S JORDAN'S ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

bluejay62
bluejay62 wrote:
2013-07-25 12:00:55 -0700

nm

When it comes to your personal style, what are you known for?
  • Always looking like I stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine.
  • Being different - who cares if people sometimes stare?
  • Updating old pieces to make them cutting-edge cool.
  • Looking and feeling comfortable.