Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Is Popularity Worth It?

Confused asks: I am popular, but I'm wondering if it's worth the trouble. I play sports, participate in after-school clubs, and get straight A's, all while trying to stay popular. It's hard to hide behind this fake smile. Is being popular worth it? Back to Article

staystrong123
staystrong123 wrote:
2014-11-22 11:55:19 -0800

See I am the opposite I am Always Waiting to be popular I try but It's not me. I can't be popular. I am an outcast in my school. Hardly any on talk to me. I wish I could be popular so I would not get bullied, have more friends and people may like me more. People love "cool people" But no matter how hard i have tried i can't fit into the group.I thought it be esker being popular then an outcast.

dolphingirl_dragons
dolphingirl_dragons wrote:
2014-10-19 12:25:19 -0700

I'm not popular but neh my bestie is but I'm not being popular doesn't matter... To me it might to other people though

Mrocks05
Mrocks05 wrote:
2014-09-05 04:03:02 -0700

no popularity is not worth it i am not popular and i still have friends popularity does not matter now its if you look pretty

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2014-09-01 20:10:05 -0700

i dont give a crap what others think of me. if you whuld rather be a zombie that is tolled how too live your life thats fine with me. butt i will rather live my life how i want too and for others not to like it then a cool wannabe thats like a dog takeing orders. the irney is once i said that to someone in my class i instently became a nerd with hardly eny frends too one of the coolest kids in my grade. But i still dont give a crap that am.

hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-08-31 06:08:08 -0700

I'm not popular and I don't want to be! All the popular girls at my school are brats. I know who my real friends are. smile

AudreyThoo1
AudreyThoo1 wrote:
2014-08-31 05:56:57 -0700

I'm far from being one of the "popular girls" and I like it that way.

u_nique116
u_nique116 wrote:
2014-08-29 18:54:04 -0700

I don't care if I am popular or not as long as I know who my real friends are

amethystdances
amethystdances wrote:
2014-08-29 18:51:04 -0700

No, definitely, not. I was popular at my old school, and I hated it!!!! Now, I can relax and just focus on my schoolwork. Now that I think about it, I was only popular because of my grades, and my personality.

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-29 18:48:09 -0700

I ain't popular

werewolf7
werewolf7 wrote:
2014-08-25 15:18:01 -0700

Popularity can start out as fun with friends, but it turns out to be just a waste of time.

BlackFire
BlackFire wrote:
2014-08-14 10:57:27 -0700

Popularity is NOT worth it trust me

TapGirl50
TapGirl50 wrote:
2014-08-06 15:41:03 -0700

smile

Too shy
Too shy wrote:
2014-07-17 22:45:09 -0700

What do you want i think popularity is when like
You for who you are ( and when a lot of ppl know you)but what do you want if i were you i would stop some stuff

T.SIsTaylorSwift
T.SIsTaylorSwift wrote:
2014-07-10 16:58:56 -0700

True f'n that

ialreadyknowimafreak
ialreadyknowimafreak wrote:
2014-07-09 06:47:10 -0700

I'm a tomboy. I'm nice and get straight A's too and i'm VERY unpopular. But i get treated like everyone else i have a couple good friends to back me up.

thefrozendude
thefrozendude wrote:
2014-07-02 12:44:07 -0700

so true
popularity or not

Wildlife908
Wildlife908 wrote:
2014-06-24 10:41:41 -0700

It's not important because it's basically judging a book by its cover they think he or she is popular because they don't have glasses or braces I'm not popular but I'm not a nerd even if I have glasses and I'm going to get braces

lilyfur
lilyfur wrote:
2014-06-14 09:52:57 -0700

The nicest girl in school is also veery popular just because she is very nice and caring and many people even the teachers admire her

mia244
mia244 wrote:
2014-05-27 10:59:47 -0700

Popularity isn't important because you could have tons of people always around you but feel completely alone. It's better to have just a couple of friends who make you feel loved than tons of people who make you feel lonely.

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-05-21 15:34:29 -0700

nope not at all

Poll-popularity

You're popular when...

• You have the most Facebook friends.
  • All your friends are eager to spend time with you.
  • Everyone thinks you're the hottest kid in school.
  • Everyone in school knows your name.

Micro_deardish-amicool-micro
Questionably Cool asks: I don't think I'm cool. I have lots of friends, and even a girlfriend. Do...
Micro_deardishit-popularbrother-micro
Lonely asks: I feel like no one likes me. On Kidzworld, I have less than 30 friends, while my bro...
Micro_confidence micro
Don't let the turkeys get you down... Here are 5 teen-tested, teen approved ways to boost your co...
Micro_popularity_micro
Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?”

Brianna09
I get told NO all the time by my mom.
kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121