Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want A Job

Cashless asks: I really need money to buy a 5-piece drum set, but I have no way of getting a paying job because I'm only 12-years-old. What can I do to earn some cash? Back to Article

JayWhat
JayWhat wrote:
2014-08-17 12:34:03 -0700

How about people that are broke. Like really on every website that says what jobs can 12 year olds can have everyone says ask everyone in the neighborhood or ask your parents if you could do something for some money but everyone is not rich with money!!!!!!!!

TapGirl50
TapGirl50 wrote:
2014-08-06 15:39:44 -0700

I hope you earn enough money!

BumblyBee
BumblyBee wrote:
2014-07-29 14:32:53 -0700

Car washing is handy for the summer smile

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX wrote:
2014-07-26 01:01:57 -0700

I'm only 9 and i bet there are absolutely NO jobs for 9 year olds. Frown

Ilovefood101
Ilovefood101 wrote:
2014-07-17 09:56:52 -0700

I do alot of things for free! But i just need things to do for timepass! So not really a job more like a volenteer

CrystalElli
CrystalElli wrote:
2014-06-07 16:37:14 -0700

Try baby sitting, baby sitting is a good way to earn money at that age. Also, you can perform acts at someone's birthday or something like that.

shallawesome100
shallawesome100 wrote:
2014-04-29 17:53:21 -0700

well some people try reading to the elderly or kids

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-21 18:08:03 -0700

I babysit year-round. Try finding someone with producing trees and offer to help with maintenance.

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-03-27 05:26:40 -0700

in the summer i walk dogs and during school days i take out people's dogs for them because they get home late

brittsterrox
brittsterrox wrote:
2014-02-22 15:27:41 -0800

maybe you could do yard work

Nlresda123
Nlresda123 wrote:
2014-01-25 19:19:14 -0800

u could shovel snow in winter and sell lemonade in summer or babysit some kids or walk a dog or ask ur parents to pay when u do chores

Emileesoftball13
Emileesoftball13 wrote:
2014-01-20 07:31:44 -0800

Try getting a Summer job of babysitting, lots of people need babysitters in the Summer. If any of the parents like you enough you could fine yourself babysitting year-round.

natas
natas wrote:
2014-01-17 09:52:45 -0800

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his ekakaspelltemple at yhoocom

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2013-12-27 14:31:00 -0800

you can ask any one with young kids to babysit so the parents can have a night off

Musicgirl435
Musicgirl435 wrote:
2013-12-22 15:05:04 -0800

Try taking a red cross babysiting course, it may help you get a job

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:21:24 -0800

Hey

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:21:10 -0800

Hey

puppy_love315
puppy_love315 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:19:02 -0800

I love pickles and ice cream I go ham !!!!!

puppy_love315
puppy_love315 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:12:38 -0800

good Idea!

SuperGalBunny123
SuperGalBunny123 wrote:
2013-11-20 18:32:33 -0800

you could bake food then sell it.

Do You Have a Summer Job?

• Yeah, I get a job every summer.
  • I have a job I work all year round.
  • No, I don't have a summer job.
  • No, but I am looking for one.

Micro_lemonade-stand-micro
Setting up a lemonade stand is a classic summer fun activity that might just fund some of the oth...
Micro_deardish-money-micro
Broke asks: I do chores around the house, but my parents won’t give me an allowance. All my frien...
Micro_kidworth-micro
Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business and making money, but worried that you were t...
Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld has the kitchen babysitting tips you need to make some extra cash this summer!

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT