Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want A Job

Cashless asks: I really need money to buy a 5-piece drum set, but I have no way of getting a paying job because I'm only 12-years-old. What can I do to earn some cash? Back to Article

Ilovefood101
Ilovefood101 wrote:
2014-07-17 09:56:52 -0700

I do alot of things for free! But i just need things to do for timepass! So not really a job more like a volenteer

CrystalElli
CrystalElli wrote:
2014-06-07 16:37:14 -0700

Try baby sitting, baby sitting is a good way to earn money at that age. Also, you can perform acts at someone's birthday or something like that.

shallawesome100
shallawesome100 wrote:
2014-04-29 17:53:21 -0700

well some people try reading to the elderly or kids

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-21 18:08:03 -0700

I babysit year-round. Try finding someone with producing trees and offer to help with maintenance.

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-03-27 05:26:40 -0700

in the summer i walk dogs and during school days i take out people's dogs for them because they get home late

brittsterrox
brittsterrox wrote:
2014-02-22 15:27:41 -0800

maybe you could do yard work

Nlresda123
Nlresda123 wrote:
2014-01-25 19:19:14 -0800

u could shovel snow in winter and sell lemonade in summer or babysit some kids or walk a dog or ask ur parents to pay when u do chores

Emileesoftball13
Emileesoftball13 wrote:
2014-01-20 07:31:44 -0800

Try getting a Summer job of babysitting, lots of people need babysitters in the Summer. If any of the parents like you enough you could fine yourself babysitting year-round.

natas
natas wrote:
2014-01-17 09:52:45 -0800

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his ekakaspelltemple at yhoocom

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2013-12-27 14:31:00 -0800

you can ask any one with young kids to babysit so the parents can have a night off

Musicgirl435
Musicgirl435 wrote:
2013-12-22 15:05:04 -0800

Try taking a red cross babysiting course, it may help you get a job

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:21:24 -0800

Hey

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:21:10 -0800

Hey

puppy_love315
puppy_love315 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:19:02 -0800

I love pickles and ice cream I go ham !!!!!

puppy_love315
puppy_love315 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:12:38 -0800

good Idea!

SuperGalBunny123
SuperGalBunny123 wrote:
2013-11-20 18:32:33 -0800

you could bake food then sell it.

aisataomg11
aisataomg11 wrote:
2013-11-11 11:28:11 -0800

Wow! Love the advice! I'm going to sell some toys

Cor_not_corinne
Cor_not_corinne wrote:
2013-11-09 14:37:39 -0800

find old toys and sell them at a garage sale

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-11-01 10:14:59 -0700

I am gonna start a online business

DJquin
DJquin wrote:
2013-10-17 04:12:47 -0700

yea i need a job

Do You Have a Summer Job?

• Yeah, I get a job every summer.
  • I have a job I work all year round.
  • No, I don't have a summer job.
  • No, but I am looking for one.

Micro_lemonade-stand-micro
Setting up a lemonade stand is a classic summer fun activity that might just fund some of the oth...
Micro_deardish-money-micro
Broke asks: I do chores around the house, but my parents won’t give me an allowance. All my frien...
Micro_kidworth-micro
Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business and making money, but worried that you were t...
Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld has the kitchen babysitting tips you need to make some extra cash this summer!

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me