Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want A Job

Cashless asks: I really need money to buy a 5-piece drum set, but I have no way of getting a paying job because I'm only 12-years-old. What can I do to earn some cash? Back to Article

Sn0wy_Gir1
Sn0wy_Gir1 wrote:
2014-09-26 11:09:31 -0700

Hope you get the drum set Big Grin good luck

JayWhat
JayWhat wrote:
2014-08-17 12:34:03 -0700

How about people that are broke. Like really on every website that says what jobs can 12 year olds can have everyone says ask everyone in the neighborhood or ask your parents if you could do something for some money but everyone is not rich with money!!!!!!!!

TapGirl50
TapGirl50 wrote:
2014-08-06 15:39:44 -0700

I hope you earn enough money!

BumblyBee
BumblyBee wrote:
2014-07-29 14:32:53 -0700

Car washing is handy for the summer smile

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX wrote:
2014-07-26 01:01:57 -0700

I'm only 9 and i bet there are absolutely NO jobs for 9 year olds. Frown

Ilovefood101
Ilovefood101 wrote:
2014-07-17 09:56:52 -0700

I do alot of things for free! But i just need things to do for timepass! So not really a job more like a volenteer

CrystalElli
CrystalElli wrote:
2014-06-07 16:37:14 -0700

Try baby sitting, baby sitting is a good way to earn money at that age. Also, you can perform acts at someone's birthday or something like that.

shallawesome100
shallawesome100 wrote:
2014-04-29 17:53:21 -0700

well some people try reading to the elderly or kids

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-21 18:08:03 -0700

I babysit year-round. Try finding someone with producing trees and offer to help with maintenance.

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-03-27 05:26:40 -0700

in the summer i walk dogs and during school days i take out people's dogs for them because they get home late

brittsterrox
brittsterrox wrote:
2014-02-22 15:27:41 -0800

maybe you could do yard work

Nlresda123
Nlresda123 wrote:
2014-01-25 19:19:14 -0800

u could shovel snow in winter and sell lemonade in summer or babysit some kids or walk a dog or ask ur parents to pay when u do chores

Emileesoftball13
Emileesoftball13 wrote:
2014-01-20 07:31:44 -0800

Try getting a Summer job of babysitting, lots of people need babysitters in the Summer. If any of the parents like you enough you could fine yourself babysitting year-round.

natas
natas wrote:
2014-01-17 09:52:45 -0800

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his ekakaspelltemple at yhoocom

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2013-12-27 14:31:00 -0800

you can ask any one with young kids to babysit so the parents can have a night off

Musicgirl435
Musicgirl435 wrote:
2013-12-22 15:05:04 -0800

Try taking a red cross babysiting course, it may help you get a job

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:21:24 -0800

Hey

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:21:10 -0800

Hey

puppy_love315
puppy_love315 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:19:02 -0800

I love pickles and ice cream I go ham !!!!!

puppy_love315
puppy_love315 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:12:38 -0800

good Idea!

Do You Have a Summer Job?

• Yeah, I get a job every summer.
  • I have a job I work all year round.
  • No, I don't have a summer job.
  • No, but I am looking for one.