Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want A Job

Cashless asks: I really need money to buy a 5-piece drum set, but I have no way of getting a paying job because I'm only 12-years-old. What can I do to earn some cash? Back to Article

mamakitty6
mamakitty6 wrote:
2014-11-06 13:58:40 -0800

i ned muny Frown

Sn0wy_Gir1
Sn0wy_Gir1 wrote:
2014-09-26 11:09:31 -0700

Hope you get the drum set Big Grin good luck

JayWhat
JayWhat wrote:
2014-08-17 12:34:03 -0700

How about people that are broke. Like really on every website that says what jobs can 12 year olds can have everyone says ask everyone in the neighborhood or ask your parents if you could do something for some money but everyone is not rich with money!!!!!!!!

TapGirl50
TapGirl50 wrote:
2014-08-06 15:39:44 -0700

I hope you earn enough money!

BumblyBee
BumblyBee wrote:
2014-07-29 14:32:53 -0700

Car washing is handy for the summer smile

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX wrote:
2014-07-26 01:01:57 -0700

I'm only 9 and i bet there are absolutely NO jobs for 9 year olds. Frown

Ilovefood101
Ilovefood101 wrote:
2014-07-17 09:56:52 -0700

I do alot of things for free! But i just need things to do for timepass! So not really a job more like a volenteer

CrystalElli
CrystalElli wrote:
2014-06-07 16:37:14 -0700

Try baby sitting, baby sitting is a good way to earn money at that age. Also, you can perform acts at someone's birthday or something like that.

shallawesome100
shallawesome100 wrote:
2014-04-29 17:53:21 -0700

well some people try reading to the elderly or kids

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-21 18:08:03 -0700

I babysit year-round. Try finding someone with producing trees and offer to help with maintenance.

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-03-27 05:26:40 -0700

in the summer i walk dogs and during school days i take out people's dogs for them because they get home late

brittsterrox
brittsterrox wrote:
2014-02-22 15:27:41 -0800

maybe you could do yard work

Nlresda123
Nlresda123 wrote:
2014-01-25 19:19:14 -0800

u could shovel snow in winter and sell lemonade in summer or babysit some kids or walk a dog or ask ur parents to pay when u do chores

Emileesoftball13
Emileesoftball13 wrote:
2014-01-20 07:31:44 -0800

Try getting a Summer job of babysitting, lots of people need babysitters in the Summer. If any of the parents like you enough you could fine yourself babysitting year-round.

natas
natas wrote:
2014-01-17 09:52:45 -0800

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his ekakaspelltemple at yhoocom

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2013-12-27 14:31:00 -0800

you can ask any one with young kids to babysit so the parents can have a night off

Musicgirl435
Musicgirl435 wrote:
2013-12-22 15:05:04 -0800

Try taking a red cross babysiting course, it may help you get a job

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:21:24 -0800

Hey

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:21:10 -0800

Hey

puppy_love315
puppy_love315 wrote:
2013-12-04 21:19:02 -0800

I love pickles and ice cream I go ham !!!!!

Do You Have a Summer Job?

• Yeah, I get a job every summer.
  • I have a job I work all year round.
  • No, I don't have a summer job.
  • No, but I am looking for one.

Micro_lemonade-stand-micro
Setting up a lemonade stand is a classic summer fun activity that might just fund some of the oth...
Micro_deardish-money-micro
Broke asks: I do chores around the house, but my parents won’t give me an allowance. All my frien...
Micro_kidworth-micro
Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business and making money, but worried that you were t...
Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld has the kitchen babysitting tips you need to make some extra cash this summer!

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.