Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Why Don't Girls Treat Me Right? (pg. 2)

I don't know if my gf's intentions are genuine or not or if she is just using me. It would totally break my heart if she is. I don't want her to get hurt - she means so much to me. Please help if you can. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:26:10 -0800

same here guys Frustrated

pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:30:57 -0800

yes duh

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:28:03 -0800

@pinky246 you talking to me?

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:24:57 -0800

We try but y'all Nigguhs don't wanna see it.
That's why I'm bi

pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:21:20 -0800

do you treat them right

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:12:40 -0800

*sometimes

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:12:21 -0800

I know why girls dont treat me right it just the way i ack

Best Way to Attract a Chick?

• Bug her 'til she talks to you.
  • Help her with something, like carrying her books.
  • Offer to walk her home.
  • Date one of her friends to get closer to her.

Ever since I can remember, I have had a GF who always hurt me. I'd understand if I was a jerk but...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
When it comes to friends dissing you...why are they dissing you? Did you tell them? If you do decide or have done that, expect some harsh comments. People these days only know what they have ben taught, on both sides of this topic. The thing that you need to remember is, "Are these friends really friends if they are going to diss me?"
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
Many answers to that one, mate. The question isn't is it, the question is should it. Legally? No Ethically? No Spiritually? Eh...pass. Scientifically? Debatable. It really depends on who you're asking and what you're asking it about. For example, this group says that yes, it is wrong. This group over here, however, says it is not. To what are you referring to?
reply about 1 hour
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:Talk to her about it and see if she'll stop. Explain your side of the story. Offer to help her outside of school so she doesn't copy. If she doesn't listen, perhaps give the teacher a heads up. They might be able to work with her so she doesn't have to copy. thanks
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
It is definitely not. You are who you are and feel the way you feel.
reply about 1 hour