Comments

Dear Dish-It, Why Don't Girls Treat Me Right? (pg. 2)

I don't know if my gf's intentions are genuine or not or if she is just using me. It would totally break my heart if she is. I don't want her to get hurt - she means so much to me. Please help if you can. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:26:10 -0800

same here guys Frustrated

pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:30:57 -0800

yes duh

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:28:03 -0800

@pinky246 you talking to me?

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:24:57 -0800

We try but y'all Nigguhs don't wanna see it.
That's why I'm bi

pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:21:20 -0800

do you treat them right

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:12:40 -0800

*sometimes

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:12:21 -0800

I know why girls dont treat me right it just the way i ack

Best Way to Attract a Chick?

• Bug her 'til she talks to you.
  • Help her with something, like carrying her books.
  • Offer to walk her home.
  • Date one of her friends to get closer to her.

Ever since I can remember, I have had a GF who always hurt me. I'd understand if I was a jerk but...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey buddy. Let's share here that which color of Lip Stick do you prefer.  I prefer Prune color. And you??
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.