Comments

Dear Dish-It, Why Don't Girls Treat Me Right? (pg. 2)

I don't know if my gf's intentions are genuine or not or if she is just using me. It would totally break my heart if she is. I don't want her to get hurt - she means so much to me. Please help if you can. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:26:10 -0800

same here guys Frustrated

pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:30:57 -0800

yes duh

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:28:03 -0800

@pinky246 you talking to me?

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:24:57 -0800

We try but y'all Nigguhs don't wanna see it.
That's why I'm bi

pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:21:20 -0800

do you treat them right

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:12:40 -0800

*sometimes

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:12:21 -0800

I know why girls dont treat me right it just the way i ack

Best Way to Attract a Chick?

• Bug her 'til she talks to you.
  • Help her with something, like carrying her books.
  • Offer to walk her home.
  • Date one of her friends to get closer to her.

Ever since I can remember, I have had a GF who always hurt me. I'd understand if I was a jerk but...

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
Sana11