Comments

Dear Dish-It, Why Don't Girls Treat Me Right? (pg. 2)

I don't know if my gf's intentions are genuine or not or if she is just using me. It would totally break my heart if she is. I don't want her to get hurt - she means so much to me. Please help if you can. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:26:10 -0800

same here guys Frustrated

pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:30:57 -0800

yes duh

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:28:03 -0800

@pinky246 you talking to me?

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:24:57 -0800

We try but y'all Nigguhs don't wanna see it.
That's why I'm bi

pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:21:20 -0800

do you treat them right

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:12:40 -0800

*sometimes

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:12:21 -0800

I know why girls dont treat me right it just the way i ack

Best Way to Attract a Chick?

• Bug her 'til she talks to you.
  • Help her with something, like carrying her books.
  • Offer to walk her home.
  • Date one of her friends to get closer to her.

Ever since I can remember, I have had a GF who always hurt me. I'd understand if I was a jerk but...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day