Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Why Don't Girls Treat Me Right? (pg. 2)

I don't know if my gf's intentions are genuine or not or if she is just using me. It would totally break my heart if she is. I don't want her to get hurt - she means so much to me. Please help if you can. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:26:10 -0800

same here guys Frustrated

pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:30:57 -0800

yes duh

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:28:03 -0800

@pinky246 you talking to me?

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:24:57 -0800

We try but y'all Nigguhs don't wanna see it.
That's why I'm bi

pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:21:20 -0800

do you treat them right

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:12:40 -0800

*sometimes

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:12:21 -0800

I know why girls dont treat me right it just the way i ack

Best Way to Attract a Chick?

• Bug her 'til she talks to you.
  • Help her with something, like carrying her books.
  • Offer to walk her home.
  • Date one of her friends to get closer to her.

Ever since I can remember, I have had a GF who always hurt me. I'd understand if I was a jerk but...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50