Comments

Anna Walton Bio

British actress Anna Walton will appear in The CW’s new show Reign. Find out more about Anna in her Kidzworld bio. Back to Article

membershipgirl

jordand08 wrote:
2013-08-15 16:20:21 -0700

Cool

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-15 13:48:32 -0700

I wanna watch this show. She is so prettysmile

fiolebleu10

fiolebleu10 wrote:
2013-08-15 13:10:34 -0700

OMG! we're birthday twins december 18th whoo! Tongue Out

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-08-15 13:06:04 -0700

Who is this i'm not sure who it is??

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-08-15 13:04:11 -0700

I watched

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-15 13:01:08 -0700

i watch the CW

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-15 11:13:26 -0700

I have heard of her. I don't know if i will watch it
or not.

Arrow_poll

What is your fave TV show on The CW network?

• Arrow
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Supernatural
  • The Carrie Diaries

Micro_robbie_amell_micro
Robbie Amell stars in The CW’s new fall show The Tomorrow People. Learn more about the actor in h...
Micro_reign_micro
The CW’s new show Reign focuses on Mary Queen of Scots. Learn more about the show in Kidzworld’s ...
Micro_a micro
One of the spookiest characters is the vampire. This sneaky, dark, blood-sucking demon is the sca...
Based on the three-hundred year old adventure novel Robinson Crusoe, Crusoe is the tale of a cast...

Entertainment in the forums

thebellsofnotredame3
I'm not even really sure who the popular kids at my school are. Kids usually wear anything from cute dresses and heels to jeans and a hoodie. It depends on the person because my school doesn't really have any popular people.
woahitskar
woahitskar posted in Movies:
I watch movies in the theaters and on Netflix all of the time. cx The last movie I watched was Jack Reacher.
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Movies:
the last movie i saw was the amazing spider man the movie was great and awesome #spider man :)
woahitskar
It depends on the wealth of the school, the culture of the school, etc., I went to three different middle schools. One wasn't so wealthy, so a lot of them had converse, regular jeans, and over-used Aeropostale and Abercombie shirts. The second one, was a bit more wealthy, but they were a bit redneck. The popular girls and guy wore camo most of the time, along with the girls' hair up and jeans up to their belly buttons (ew). The last one was very wealthy. Some of the parents had gone to the best colleges in the region, and the kids wore anything from Forever 21 to very expensive brands.
eyeoneskids