Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Anna Walton Bio

British actress Anna Walton will appear in The CW’s new show Reign. Find out more about Anna in her Kidzworld bio. Back to Article

membershipgirl

jordand08 wrote:
2013-08-15 16:20:21 -0700

Cool

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-15 13:48:32 -0700

I wanna watch this show. She is so prettysmile

fiolebleu10

fiolebleu10 wrote:
2013-08-15 13:10:34 -0700

OMG! we're birthday twins december 18th whoo! Tongue Out

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-08-15 13:06:04 -0700

Who is this i'm not sure who it is??

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-08-15 13:04:11 -0700

I watched

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-15 13:01:08 -0700

i watch the CW

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-15 11:13:26 -0700

I have heard of her. I don't know if i will watch it
or not.

Arrow_poll

What is your fave TV show on The CW network?

• Arrow
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Supernatural
  • The Carrie Diaries

Micro_robbie_amell_micro
Robbie Amell stars in The CW’s new fall show The Tomorrow People. Learn more about the actor in h...
Micro_reign_micro
The CW’s new show Reign focuses on Mary Queen of Scots. Learn more about the show in Kidzworld’s ...
Micro_a micro
One of the spookiest characters is the vampire. This sneaky, dark, blood-sucking demon is the sca...
Based on the three-hundred year old adventure novel Robinson Crusoe, Crusoe is the tale of a cast...

Entertainment in the forums

Cinderella_red
Santa invested lakhs and suffered loss in a bussiness.  do u knw, what the business was? ;p
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in TV Shows:
*facepalm*
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"KittySauceGaming" wrote:I love Pokemon (you can tell from my avatar), Chowder, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dancing with the Stars, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball, and Breadwinners. I don't really like insulting anyone's taste in television, so I'm not gonna post shows I think are suckish. You won't be insulting anyone because it's your opinion.
KittySauceGaming
KittySauceGaming
I am actually a shipper myself. In fact, I didn't really believe in that many shippings except three. But I honestly think this is a nice pairing for whatever reason. Maybe it's the fact that this time Serena ACTUALLY has canonical crush on Ash? I usually base my beliefs on true facts. And they're in a region based on France. It is a rather romantic atmosphere, which I guess is why I get challenged by so many honeymooners in the Pokemon Y game... Anyway, why don't you post what you think? Are they a nice pairing, or do you think other shippings are better? I understand, because Pokeshipping is a worthy opponent.