Comments

Teen Actors are Standing Up to Bullying

Ever feel isolated or bullied? Two kids are the victims of a really cruel prank at camp in the new film “Standing Up”. We’re talking to 14-year-old stars Chandler Canterbury and Annalise Basso. Back to Article

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-03 16:30:02 -0800

but i bet it waz gud

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-03 16:27:52 -0800

to lazy to read

vienna03
vienna03 wrote:
2013-12-30 16:14:00 -0800

I watched this movie and I cried i have been
bullied I hated it I thought they were my friends
the point is STOP BULLYING

RawrImacat
RawrImacat wrote:
2013-11-30 12:22:35 -0800

Aww after watching that I wanna cry!

Ohh_kevon_got_swagg
Ohh_kevon_got_swagg wrote:
2013-11-30 12:19:42 -0800

Lov it

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-30 12:18:36 -0800

Awwww, this movie looks so adorable X3

TinkerSun
TinkerSun wrote:
2013-11-19 08:41:24 -0800

like really i wish i could do what they did

Ohh_kevon_got_swagg
Ohh_kevon_got_swagg wrote:
2013-11-19 08:36:51 -0800

Wow

TinkerSun
TinkerSun wrote:
2013-11-19 08:34:38 -0800

i loved this movie

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-17 06:46:39 -0800

Watched this movie last night... It was very inspiring

QueenTitania

Attie9 wrote:
2013-10-04 17:14:21 -0700

dont bully

kaylagurl
kaylagurl wrote:
2013-09-03 16:45:40 -0700

just watched this movie today at school an I loved it! I laughed I cried then I smiled. BY THE WAY BULLING IS WRONG!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-02 10:22:56 -0700

Cute movie

slushpuppy20_2542966
slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-08-26 16:33:00 -0700

if you bullies it's because you don't have a life and Ur sad and miserable that's why you do it and it's because you want to feel cool and want to feel taught

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 16:28:10 -0700

Bullying is horribel

soccerlove14
soccerlove14 wrote:
2013-08-26 10:16:28 -0700

i don't get why bullies like to bully people. you wouldn't like it if it was you. Then why would you do it to someone else.

babygirl1471
babygirl1471 wrote:
2013-08-25 13:07:59 -0700

i hate bullies and i wish there are no more bullies on earth

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-24 12:00:58 -0700

it's cute!

What's the Worst Kind of Bully?

• The kind that like to hit.
  • The kind that tease you.
  • The kind that turn people against you.
  • All bullies

Micro_standing-up-micro
Micro_bullying-micro
October is National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month, a month where communities can band toget...
Micro_draco-micro
We can all agree that no one likes a bully, but in movies a bully can be the perfect obstacle for...
Micro_deardish-bullied-micro
Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or t...
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11