Comments

Coca-Cola: AHH Effect

In April, Coca-Cola launched the ‘AHH Effect’ campaign – a digital playground of entertaining, interactive experiences designed after the ‘AHH’ moment one feels after drinking a Coke. Learn all about it on Kidzworld! Back to Article

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-11-29 09:24:45 -0800

Why?

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-29 09:23:34 -0800

That was really weird... o_o

Jelly3

Keekeow wrote:
2013-09-21 14:55:51 -0700

XD funneh

RAINY HONEY16
RAINY HONEY16 wrote:
2013-09-06 19:36:14 -0700

This is my favorite drink

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-03 16:53:00 -0700

I netered

Aka:)
Aka:) wrote:
2013-08-22 21:07:36 -0700

My favorite is coca cola ahhhh lol Blush

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-08-19 13:47:34 -0700

Oh of my fav. drinks. c;

Yanna122596

2013-08-16 13:35:38 -0700

XXDDDD

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-08-16 13:30:47 -0700

best video ever! XD

What Do You Drink the Most Of?

• Soda.
  • Water.
  • Juice.
  • Milk.

Micro_energy-drinks-mic
So you've heard all the bad news about your favorite energy drinks and you're searching for a hea...
Micro_preview_tea
The weather’s changed and the best way to stay warm is to cozy up in a wool sweater with a nice c...
Micro_a mic
Everyone loves Energy Drinks!!! They are now a 7 billion dollar industry and still growing. They ...
If you've been playing ball or been on the field, you should always be taking in lots of liquids....

kaykay2002