Comments

Coca-Cola: AHH Effect

In April, Coca-Cola launched the ‘AHH Effect’ campaign – a digital playground of entertaining, interactive experiences designed after the ‘AHH’ moment one feels after drinking a Coke. Learn all about it on Kidzworld! Back to Article

You_Only_love_Oreos

2013-08-16 11:56:56 -0700

nice!

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-08-16 11:54:27 -0700

The polar bear is so cute!

What Do You Drink the Most Of?

• Soda.
  • Water.
  • Juice.
  • Milk.

Micro_energy-drinks-mic
So you've heard all the bad news about your favorite energy drinks and you're searching for a hea...
Micro_preview_tea
The weather’s changed and the best way to stay warm is to cozy up in a wool sweater with a nice c...
Micro_a mic
Everyone loves Energy Drinks!!! They are now a 7 billion dollar industry and still growing. They ...
If you've been playing ball or been on the field, you should always be taking in lots of liquids....

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you