Comments

Lily Collins Interview EXCLUSIVE: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

Kidzworld is in Hollywood getting fun info from friendly, feisty actress Lily Collins who plays lead character Clary in “The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones”, the first film adapted from the popular book series. Back to Article

becca.makes.u.smile
becca.makes.u.smile wrote:
2013-08-17 15:49:58 -0700

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS TO COME OUT!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-08-17 09:37:24 -0700

I like it xD

Summah543
Summah543 wrote:
2013-08-17 08:47:47 -0700

I love the book and I hope the movie is aswell good

JennyD

Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-16 14:49:06 -0700

smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 14:29:56 -0700

This movie is in theaters when I go back to school

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 14:28:46 -0700

Second the best

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-16 14:27:38 -0700

Second like first comment!

Poll-liveforever

Would you live forever?

• You betcha!
  • I'd have to think about it
  • Only if my friends and family would live forever as well
  • No way!

Micro_godfrey-kevin-micro
Kidzworld hangs out with hot young actors who play Shadowhunter Alec and the “Grand Warlock of Br...
Micro_jamie-micro
Kidzworld is exclusively getting to know Jamie Campbell Bower who stars as Jace in “The Mortal In...
Micro_lily-micro
Starlet Lily Collins enchanted audiences playing Snow White in the fairy tale box office hit movi...
Micro_city of bones-micro
Clarissa Fray is a just a regular teenager with normal problems – or so she thinks until she star...
Micro_lilymirror-mirror-mic
Kidzworld’s EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Lily Collins the smart, tough yet girlie Snow White star of ...

Entertainment in the forums

ps3master
Final Masquerade by Linkin Park.
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Latest Trends:
She looks so perfect -5sos and Don't stop -5sos
u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?