Comments

How To Make a Sock Bun

If you've ever admired someone's thick bun and wondered how to get the same look, then you're in luck! We're betting that 9 times of out 10, it's a sock bun and not at all real hair. Learn how to do it on your hair! Back to Article

CookieZowik
CookieZowik wrote:
2013-09-19 21:38:02 -0700

My layers stick out.

BeattieB
BeattieB wrote:
2013-09-08 05:55:10 -0700

That is so easy and useful!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-03 16:53:40 -0700

nice hair buns.../?

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2013-08-25 10:58:34 -0700

Awesome!

princesspopular332
princesspopular332 wrote:
2013-08-24 11:41:23 -0700

cool. i needed a new season hairstyle

pinkiepie88
pinkiepie88 wrote:
2013-08-23 14:09:36 -0700

Here's a simpler way to use the hair donut.
Step 1. Make a ponytail where you want the bun to be.
Step 2. Put the hair donut on your wrist and pull the
ponytail through it.
Step 3. When the hair donut is touching your head,
spread your hair over it until it's hidden.
Step 4. Secure with ponytail holder.
Step 5. Wrap excess hair around the bun to hide hair
thingie.
Step 6. Pin in.
And voila! You're gorgeous and no rats nest.

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-08-23 09:20:43 -0700

These are super simple :3

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2013-08-23 09:02:37 -0700

I love buns, though it wouldn't suit me.

love_you_4ever12
love_you_4ever12 wrote:
2013-08-22 22:57:37 -0700

I would rather not spend that much time in my hair

ParweenKaur
ParweenKaur wrote:
2013-08-22 21:16:58 -0700

nice bun despite having long hair it sucks than my bun looks more like a birds nest

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-08-22 19:05:30 -0700

my hair isnt long enough

Exersighs
Exersighs wrote:
2013-08-21 09:48:27 -0700

i kinda prefer messy buns.

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-08-21 06:53:55 -0700

Hair donuts fall apart right after you use them once.. that is why I don't buy those..

sophialuvme
sophialuvme wrote:
2013-08-20 18:46:19 -0700

I like sock buns but messy buns are much better

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-08-20 17:14:42 -0700

....or buy a hair donut?

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-20 16:29:22 -0700

I like sarah hyland's! I already know how to make one but my hair too short.

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-20 16:23:15 -0700

Good! And second comment!

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-08-20 16:17:09 -0700

Great tips!

Bangs

Would you ever get bangs?

• I'm not sure

Micro_barbie-micro
Barbie has come out with a brand new line of fun new hair styling products, the Barbie Hair Wrap,...
Micro_zooey-deschanel-micro
Bangs can be a great look on everyone, but the upkeep can be annoying, especially if you can't se...
Micro_beach micro
Get casual, fun beach waves with these easy hair styling tips!
Micro_summerhair-micro
Summer is the season for fun beach holidays, hanging out by the pool and enjoying the sunshine. A...

GlimmeringSky16