Comments

How To Make a Sock Bun

If you've ever admired someone's thick bun and wondered how to get the same look, then you're in luck! We're betting that 9 times of out 10, it's a sock bun and not at all real hair. Learn how to do it on your hair! Back to Article

BeattieB
BeattieB wrote:
2013-09-08 05:55:10 -0700

That is so easy and useful!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-03 16:53:40 -0700

nice hair buns.../?

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2013-08-25 10:58:34 -0700

Awesome!

princesspopular332
princesspopular332 wrote:
2013-08-24 11:41:23 -0700

cool. i needed a new season hairstyle

pinkiepie88
pinkiepie88 wrote:
2013-08-23 14:09:36 -0700

Here's a simpler way to use the hair donut.
Step 1. Make a ponytail where you want the bun to be.
Step 2. Put the hair donut on your wrist and pull the
ponytail through it.
Step 3. When the hair donut is touching your head,
spread your hair over it until it's hidden.
Step 4. Secure with ponytail holder.
Step 5. Wrap excess hair around the bun to hide hair
thingie.
Step 6. Pin in.
And voila! You're gorgeous and no rats nest.

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-08-23 09:20:43 -0700

These are super simple :3

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2013-08-23 09:02:37 -0700

I love buns, though it wouldn't suit me.

love_you_4ever12
love_you_4ever12 wrote:
2013-08-22 22:57:37 -0700

I would rather not spend that much time in my hair

ParweenKaur
ParweenKaur wrote:
2013-08-22 21:16:58 -0700

nice bun despite having long hair it sucks than my bun looks more like a birds nest

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-08-22 19:05:30 -0700

my hair isnt long enough

Exersighs
Exersighs wrote:
2013-08-21 09:48:27 -0700

i kinda prefer messy buns.

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-08-21 06:53:55 -0700

Hair donuts fall apart right after you use them once.. that is why I don't buy those..

sophialuvme
sophialuvme wrote:
2013-08-20 18:46:19 -0700

I like sock buns but messy buns are much better

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-08-20 17:14:42 -0700

....or buy a hair donut?

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-20 16:29:22 -0700

I like sarah hyland's! I already know how to make one but my hair too short.

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-20 16:23:15 -0700

Good! And second comment!

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-08-20 16:17:09 -0700

Great tips!

Bangs

Would you ever get bangs?

• I'm not sure

Micro_barbie-micro
Barbie has come out with a brand new line of fun new hair styling products, the Barbie Hair Wrap,...
Micro_zooey-deschanel-micro
Bangs can be a great look on everyone, but the upkeep can be annoying, especially if you can't se...
Micro_beach micro
Get casual, fun beach waves with these easy hair styling tips!
Micro_summerhair-micro
Summer is the season for fun beach holidays, hanging out by the pool and enjoying the sunshine. A...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!