Comments

One Direction: Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne Interview

Kidzworld is bringing you an interview with the rest of the One Direction guys. Zayn, Louis and Liam talk about their new film “One Direction This is Us” and much more! Back to Article

arusharocks99
arusharocks99 wrote:
2014-06-07 05:55:33 -0700

there interviews are fun.. always..

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-05-19 23:54:39 -0700

I love 1D and am proudto be a directioner Big Grin

marshmallow12
marshmallow12 wrote:
2014-04-23 04:10:15 -0700

I love zayn

chaoshammer99
chaoshammer99 wrote:
2014-04-03 13:58:31 -0700

im always proud to be a directioner.and i will be one FOREVER.haters gonna hate!

NancyKid
NancyKid wrote:
2014-04-02 18:07:44 -0700

i love one direction im proud to be a directioner

NancyKid
NancyKid wrote:
2014-04-02 18:06:32 -0700

i love one direction and dont be mean u dont even know them so dont be mean to people u dont even know

topsailturtle99
topsailturtle99 wrote:
2014-02-15 14:23:21 -0800

LOVE YOU
LOUIS WILLIAM TOMPLISON YOUR THE BEST

onedirectionloveya
onedirectionloveya wrote:
2014-02-15 14:21:17 -0800

Love ya Liam....smile

MarryMeDean
MarryMeDean wrote:
2014-01-08 13:43:24 -0800

I love Dean the dancer guy! I am his biggest fan! Marry me Dean! I love you you brown headed hottie!

haritorres
haritorres wrote:
2014-01-08 06:24:01 -0800

i like it....

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-08 05:08:00 -0800

just looking at them gives me the shivers. THEY R AWESOMEEEEEEE

Alexis7343
Alexis7343 wrote:
2014-01-07 22:18:58 -0800

Zayn is so hot except that for the beard, that thing annoys me.

jasfer

selena207 wrote:
2014-01-07 22:05:13 -0800

Ikr

jasfer
jasfer wrote:
2014-01-07 22:02:07 -0800

Like really they are so great and caring people and i ♥
Them equally proud to be a directionersmile

papa3232
papa3232 wrote:
2014-01-07 21:58:03 -0800

One direction sucks and they could die as far as in connserned Devil

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2014-01-07 21:49:01 -0800

I wish I can give them a bigggggggg hug
Then they well give me free concert
Ticket lol Big Grin

ILoveHarryStyles124
ILoveHarryStyles124 wrote:
2014-01-07 13:10:54 -0800

I just love one direction my room is filled with pics and whoever hates them is kinda crazy.

catmat13
catmat13 wrote:
2014-01-07 13:04:48 -0800

i am big fan of theirs i mean Louis Tomlinson is mine

One-direction-poll

What is your favorite song?

• What Makes You Beautiful
  • One Thing
  • Live While We're Young
  • Best Song Ever

Micro_one-direction-micro
Kidzworld got into an early screening of the new documentary movie One Direction This is Us. We r...
Micro_harry-niall-micro
Kidzworld checked out the Harry Styles and Niall Horan's Q and A from New York. Here is part one ...
Micro_princeton-mciro
Kidzworld landed an interview with Princeton who talks tour, hair, clothes, personal dreams and m...
Micro_summer playlist-micro
Okay, so we don’t exactly use tapes anymore, but there’s an art to creating the perfect playlist ...
Micro_one direction-micro
British boy band One Direction, or 1D, or Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and L...

Entertainment in the forums

MoonlightEyes
MoonlightEyes posted in Movies:
I haven't read any of the books or seen the previous movie so sadly, not particularly.
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778