Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Did Something I Regret

There's a boy on my bus who is, or was my friend, but one day he forced me into doing something I really regret. How do I tell him to slow down? And, can we still be friends? Back to Article

Golden goddess
Golden goddess wrote:
2013-10-18 11:14:52 -0700

....... i've been scrolling through dear dish it for some drama and when i read the part saying he made me do something i regret" i said to my self whoa i thought he made her have ### with him

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-09 18:07:15 -0700

AHHHHH

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-23 13:28:27 -0700

0-0

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-08-25 09:32:48 -0700

I made a mistake nd regret it but i cant tell the person who i want to the most

BTR's beautiful girl
BTR's beautiful girl wrote:
2012-08-20 17:53:02 -0700

thts sad

catsr#1
catsr#1 wrote:
2012-08-20 17:35:45 -0700

i still cant believe you did that. i saw him when i went to see "The Amazing Spiderman"

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-20 14:05:30 -0700

I regret oingout witha guy named Isaih W. Wost decission ever!!!

CutiesNightmare♥
CutiesNightmare♥ wrote:
2012-08-16 15:02:05 -0700

I did something . . . & now I feel like a Bish

buttercup40001
buttercup40001 wrote:
2012-08-16 14:56:16 -0700

I did somthing really bad.... D: and Idk what to do or to say.

MRS.RIGHTBARBIE
MRS.RIGHTBARBIE wrote:
2012-08-16 10:40:00 -0700

I regret go out with Limike14

LovieeBeautiful_2114571
LovieeBeautiful_2114571 wrote:
2012-08-15 17:36:58 -0700

Don't Regret .

007DEANNA
007DEANNA wrote:
2012-08-15 01:53:37 -0700

Woa hold ur horses about the guy....(If u know what tht means)..

First u need to see if he local and its dangerous Dating online!!

There is this story where this 12 yr old saw a 12yr old online...He was
actually a 18 yr old!!U gotta be careful!!

Deanna.

montriciacutegirl12
montriciacutegirl12 wrote:
2012-08-15 00:51:43 -0700

I know I am not ready but if I was I know the exact guy and he is on here.!!.!!

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2012-08-14 22:15:47 -0700

That's what school counselors are for and to mess up your classes that you didnt want to take.

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2012-08-14 22:14:17 -0700

Kesha, I was thinking the same thing.

Ke$ha&Kesha4EVA
Ke$ha&Kesha4EVA wrote:
2012-08-14 21:59:11 -0700

And sum other things o.o

Ke$ha&Kesha4EVA
Ke$ha&Kesha4EVA wrote:
2012-08-14 21:58:47 -0700

Also swear at this little 12 year old Justin Bieber lover B!+€h (she deserved it) and her older brother xD

Ke$ha&Kesha4EVA
Ke$ha&Kesha4EVA wrote:
2012-08-14 21:57:45 -0700

The worst thing I've ever done was go onto somebody else's property without anyone knowing except for them, steal from my friends, and watching....dare I say it... POpcoRN

untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff wrote:
2012-08-14 21:52:53 -0700

The worst i done was steal 2 candy bars in a snack line.

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-08-14 21:49:40 -0700

i stole money and candy, i nearly got my cuzins killed, i lied about serious stuff.....

When Are You Ready For Sex?

• When you are in love with someone.
  • Whenever you're in the mood.
  • Not till you're married.
  • I think I'm ready now.