Comments

September 2013 Horoscopes

Find out what the month of September holds for you in Kidzworld’s September 2013 horoscopes. Back to Article

natureprotecter
natureprotecter wrote:
2014-03-30 09:28:10 -0700

tautus

brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent wrote:
2014-02-27 22:00:43 -0800

Its not for this year!!

Visual Aid
Visual Aid wrote:
2014-02-27 13:51:42 -0800

This is for last year guys...

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2014-02-27 12:57:30 -0800

Cancer

xXWarriorgirlXx
xXWarriorgirlXx wrote:
2014-02-27 12:56:04 -0800

im july 20 , so what am i?

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-27 12:54:26 -0800

any one believe this ?????

ahrathy
ahrathy wrote:
2014-02-24 06:16:04 -0800

SCORPIO AND IT IS TRUE THAT I AM OVERWHELMED

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-22 07:08:13 -0800

sometimes I don't believe in horoscopes

Tomboy131
Tomboy131 wrote:
2014-01-31 17:11:34 -0800

Pisces (February 19-March 20):

Pisces

The next few months will be chaotic for you unless you plan things out now. Take some time to think about what’s really important and then go for what you want

natas
natas wrote:
2014-01-17 09:51:36 -0800

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his ekakaspelltemple at yhoocom

hellokitty711

Blake16BMX wrote:
2014-01-03 17:15:31 -0800

Cancer Tongue Out

awsome2.0
awsome2.0 wrote:
2013-12-23 13:22:06 -0800

It was right I fell completely to early

PrettyBoiSwaqq1

2013-11-22 09:00:36 -0800

pisces.so cool

hezol
hezol wrote:
2013-11-21 12:09:58 -0800

scorpio Big Grin

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_a micro
When you look upon a star, does it tell you who you are? That’s what astrology is! About 5000 yea...
Micro_september-holidays-micro
Before you start counting down the days 'til Christmas break, check out these fun September holid...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay