Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

September 2013 Horoscopes

Find out what the month of September holds for you in Kidzworld’s September 2013 horoscopes. Back to Article

stella4love
stella4love wrote:
2014-10-16 07:05:53 -0700

Hello
I am miss, Jessica, i saw your profile and picked interest
try and ##### me with my private id so that i will tell you whom i am thanks ( ######################.### )
I will be waiting for #### #### because I have very important thing to tell you.I wait for #### ####. bye

stella4love

brilliantstudent wrote:
2014-02-27 22:00:43 -0800

Its not for this year!!

Visual Aid
Visual Aid wrote:
2014-02-27 13:51:42 -0800

This is for last year guys...

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2014-02-27 12:57:30 -0800

Cancer

xXWarriorgirlXx
xXWarriorgirlXx wrote:
2014-02-27 12:56:04 -0800

im july 20 , so what am i?

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-27 12:54:26 -0800

any one believe this ?????

ahrathy
ahrathy wrote:
2014-02-24 06:16:04 -0800

SCORPIO AND IT IS TRUE THAT I AM OVERWHELMED

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-22 07:08:13 -0800

sometimes I don't believe in horoscopes

Tomboy131
Tomboy131 wrote:
2014-01-31 17:11:34 -0800

Pisces (February 19-March 20):

Pisces

The next few months will be chaotic for you unless you plan things out now. Take some time to think about what’s really important and then go for what you want

natas
natas wrote:
2014-01-17 09:51:36 -0800

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his ekakaspelltemple at yhoocom

hellokitty711

Blake16BMX wrote:
2014-01-03 17:15:31 -0800

Cancer Tongue Out

awsome2.0
awsome2.0 wrote:
2013-12-23 13:22:06 -0800

It was right I fell completely to early

PrettyBoiSwaqq1
PrettyBoiSwaqq1 wrote:
2013-12-10 15:01:28 -0800

Sagittarius all day

emilyabhisweettalker
emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2013-12-10 14:38:06 -0800

CAPRICORN :d

Daphnie123
Daphnie123 wrote:
2013-11-29 21:30:01 -0800

XD TAURUS!!!

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.