Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

September 2013 Horoscopes

Find out what the month of September holds for you in Kidzworld’s September 2013 horoscopes. Back to Article

stella4love
stella4love wrote:
2014-10-16 07:05:53 -0700

Hello
I am miss, Jessica, i saw your profile and picked interest
try and ##### me with my private id so that i will tell you whom i am thanks ( ######################.### )
I will be waiting for #### #### because I have very important thing to tell you.I wait for #### ####. bye

stella4love

brilliantstudent wrote:
2014-02-27 22:00:43 -0800

Its not for this year!!

Visual Aid
Visual Aid wrote:
2014-02-27 13:51:42 -0800

This is for last year guys...

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2014-02-27 12:57:30 -0800

Cancer

xXWarriorgirlXx
xXWarriorgirlXx wrote:
2014-02-27 12:56:04 -0800

im july 20 , so what am i?

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-27 12:54:26 -0800

any one believe this ?????

ahrathy
ahrathy wrote:
2014-02-24 06:16:04 -0800

SCORPIO AND IT IS TRUE THAT I AM OVERWHELMED

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-22 07:08:13 -0800

sometimes I don't believe in horoscopes

Tomboy131
Tomboy131 wrote:
2014-01-31 17:11:34 -0800

Pisces (February 19-March 20):

Pisces

The next few months will be chaotic for you unless you plan things out now. Take some time to think about what’s really important and then go for what you want

natas
natas wrote:
2014-01-17 09:51:36 -0800

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his ekakaspelltemple at yhoocom

hellokitty711

Blake16BMX wrote:
2014-01-03 17:15:31 -0800

Cancer Tongue Out

awsome2.0
awsome2.0 wrote:
2013-12-23 13:22:06 -0800

It was right I fell completely to early

PrettyBoiSwaqq1
PrettyBoiSwaqq1 wrote:
2013-12-10 15:01:28 -0800

Sagittarius all day

emilyabhisweettalker
emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2013-12-10 14:38:06 -0800

CAPRICORN :d

Daphnie123
Daphnie123 wrote:
2013-11-29 21:30:01 -0800

XD TAURUS!!!

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_a micro
When you look upon a star, does it tell you who you are? That’s what astrology is! About 5000 yea...
Micro_september-holidays-micro
Before you start counting down the days 'til Christmas break, check out these fun September holid...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.