Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Mom's New Baby Replaced Me

The Other Daughter asks: My mom just had a new baby, and now she won't pay any attention to me. I feel like I've been replaced. What can I do so that I'm not forgotten? Back to Article

anniebnanny04
anniebnanny04 wrote:
2014-01-02 15:07:29 -0800

you aint forrgotten your mo mo lust has to take care of the baby and ye

anniebnanny04
anniebnanny04 wrote:
2014-01-02 15:03:34 -0800

that is the ezact same with me im nine my lil bro is3 same newse

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2014-01-02 02:10:57 -0800

well im the baby of the family and i use to get all the attention until my older brother and sister got older now my mom likes to do stuf with my sister who is older and my dad always wants to do stuff with me but when me and my sister fighting they use take my side but now they take my sister so you is not gonna feel that way for long

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2014-01-01 12:42:50 -0800

hasn't posted in 4eva....

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 20:40:36 -0800

ask to help with the baby

Lavontane
Lavontane wrote:
2013-12-29 14:27:45 -0800

Im the only child I don't have problems, I have problems with my parents

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-28 04:21:19 -0800

My sister felt jealous when I came

you girl
you girl wrote:
2013-12-27 18:20:46 -0800

my mom wouldnt do me like that

my mom love all of us the same

sviolin
sviolin wrote:
2013-12-27 08:09:47 -0800

The Other Daughter, I think you should talk to do things with your mom when she is not taking care of the new baby.

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2013-12-24 13:26:57 -0800

I think my brother felt like that in 2002. I was born then. But he was excited at first. But now he just gets most of my moms attention.

PinkySarah
PinkySarah wrote:
2013-12-23 23:40:01 -0800

I've felt like that before ! My mommy gave birth to my little bro in 2010 and I was only 5 yrs old. When he was younger, my mommy paid a lot of attention to him. But now, in 2013, he is already 3 yrs old, and my mommy spends a lot more time with me ! Some of my advice is, if you just wait a little longer, your little bro or sis will grow up, and your parents will pay a lot more attention to you ! I hope this was helpful !

gummibear08
gummibear08 wrote:
2013-12-23 18:26:36 -0800

your not replaced you just think you are but I used to think the same thing soim wit you bro

Belieberelephant
Belieberelephant wrote:
2013-12-17 15:27:45 -0800

just keep your head up, and hope that something cool happens to you so she'll notice you.in the future, your mom will be really tired of your brother and will pay attention to u

roseat2
roseat2 wrote:
2013-12-14 17:21:14 -0800

I felt the same way when my brother was born but 9 months later he is actually really funny

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2013-12-14 05:30:50 -0800

Whays up bro?

AYOO STAR
AYOO STAR wrote:
2013-12-14 02:58:53 -0800

i felt the same way when my mom had my brother

lovable234
lovable234 wrote:
2013-12-11 05:05:19 -0800

omg that is so upsetting

nikeyvian
nikeyvian wrote:
2013-12-10 17:37:11 -0800

mast up yo

dancelover133
dancelover133 wrote:
2013-12-08 15:24:45 -0800

thats sad

Chikaville
Chikaville wrote:
2013-12-08 11:40:14 -0800

omg that is so sad

Would You Clone Yourself If You Could?

• Oh yeah! Send in the clones whenever I'm in trouble.
  • Nah, I'm an original, no copies required.

Micro_baby micro
Celebrities have been known to get very creative when it comes to naming their kids. Here’s a lis...
Micro_top ten movie moms - micro
Sometimes it takes a movie to remind just how great moms can be, from superheroes to homemakers, ...
I'm 13 years old and have always loved little kids. I like to take care of them too. I really wan...
My mom and I don't have a great relationship. We fight a lot and it always seems to be my fault.....

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour