Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Mom's New Baby Replaced Me

The Other Daughter asks: My mom just had a new baby, and now she won't pay any attention to me. I feel like I've been replaced. What can I do so that I'm not forgotten? Back to Article

jaykaysumo
jaykaysumo wrote:
2014-01-05 00:57:58 -0800

Ever

lovealittle104
lovealittle104 wrote:
2014-01-04 15:09:30 -0800

i feel you.. my mom does foster care and adopted 4 kids...she never has time for me. so i just make time to spend time with her by like hanging out with her and the baby... or just tell her..

real crystal water
real crystal water wrote:
2014-01-04 00:17:40 -0800

Mom loves every child of hers there's no FAVOURITISM!!! smile

suphidude
suphidude wrote:
2014-01-02 16:40:57 -0800

your only 8or9
years old

suphidude
suphidude wrote:
2014-01-02 16:39:04 -0800

can you spell?

suphidude
suphidude wrote:
2014-01-02 16:37:53 -0800

omg. i think u should run away and day later come back. and she will be worried that she will pay more attention to u when u come back. she'll keep an eye on u so u won't run away again.

anniebnanny04
anniebnanny04 wrote:
2014-01-02 15:07:29 -0800

you aint forrgotten your mo mo lust has to take care of the baby and ye

anniebnanny04
anniebnanny04 wrote:
2014-01-02 15:03:34 -0800

that is the ezact same with me im nine my lil bro is3 same newse

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2014-01-02 02:10:57 -0800

well im the baby of the family and i use to get all the attention until my older brother and sister got older now my mom likes to do stuf with my sister who is older and my dad always wants to do stuff with me but when me and my sister fighting they use take my side but now they take my sister so you is not gonna feel that way for long

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2014-01-01 12:42:50 -0800

hasn't posted in 4eva....

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 20:40:36 -0800

ask to help with the baby

Lavontane
Lavontane wrote:
2013-12-29 14:27:45 -0800

Im the only child I don't have problems, I have problems with my parents

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-28 04:21:19 -0800

My sister felt jealous when I came

you girl
you girl wrote:
2013-12-27 18:20:46 -0800

my mom wouldnt do me like that

my mom love all of us the same

sviolin
sviolin wrote:
2013-12-27 08:09:47 -0800

The Other Daughter, I think you should talk to do things with your mom when she is not taking care of the new baby.

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2013-12-24 13:26:57 -0800

I think my brother felt like that in 2002. I was born then. But he was excited at first. But now he just gets most of my moms attention.

PinkySarah
PinkySarah wrote:
2013-12-23 23:40:01 -0800

I've felt like that before ! My mommy gave birth to my little bro in 2010 and I was only 5 yrs old. When he was younger, my mommy paid a lot of attention to him. But now, in 2013, he is already 3 yrs old, and my mommy spends a lot more time with me ! Some of my advice is, if you just wait a little longer, your little bro or sis will grow up, and your parents will pay a lot more attention to you ! I hope this was helpful !

gummibear08
gummibear08 wrote:
2013-12-23 18:26:36 -0800

your not replaced you just think you are but I used to think the same thing soim wit you bro

Belieberelephant
Belieberelephant wrote:
2013-12-17 15:27:45 -0800

just keep your head up, and hope that something cool happens to you so she'll notice you.in the future, your mom will be really tired of your brother and will pay attention to u

roseat2
roseat2 wrote:
2013-12-14 17:21:14 -0800

I felt the same way when my brother was born but 9 months later he is actually really funny

Would You Clone Yourself If You Could?

• Oh yeah! Send in the clones whenever I'm in trouble.
  • Nah, I'm an original, no copies required.

Micro_baby micro
Celebrities have been known to get very creative when it comes to naming their kids. Here’s a lis...
Micro_top ten movie moms - micro
Sometimes it takes a movie to remind just how great moms can be, from superheroes to homemakers, ...
I'm 13 years old and have always loved little kids. I like to take care of them too. I really wan...
My mom and I don't have a great relationship. We fight a lot and it always seems to be my fault.....

CottonCandy21
CottonCandy21 posted in Style:
A red grizzly Montana jacket and short shorts
kevjord
kevjord posted in Style:
Pikachu onesie ahahahah
kevjord
kevjord posted in Style:
I dont have a Walmart but I used to order online to Urban Outfitters soo xD
kevjord
kevjord posted in Style:
Brown ^.^
Peppy.San
I guess it depends. Parents aren't stupid, and for the most part they know "what's best". If you haven't proven that you are ready for some freedom than they probably won't give it to you. It is important that we demonstrate on many occasions that we can make good decisions in hairy situations, show confidence and courage on our own, and openly welcome independence. Although this doesn't welcome free-range, it is certainly a start where your parents can see that you will manage and *stay safe* without them. That's all. My advice is take every chance you can to say "can I try?" and communicate with your parents: don't keep secrets, ask questions, and get out with them more. Then they'll know when you are ready to do these things without their support, because they will be there when you succeed :)