Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Mom's New Baby Replaced Me

The Other Daughter asks: My mom just had a new baby, and now she won't pay any attention to me. I feel like I've been replaced. What can I do so that I'm not forgotten? Back to Article

lizy555
lizy555 wrote:
2013-10-30 16:44:31 -0700

I totally agree smile my mom I think she's pregnant and I am afraid she'll replace me and forget about me Sad that's the reason I've been getting advice. I've been having nightmares about my mom having a baby and she forgot all about me and I had to live in my laundry room. Sad Sad Sad. but your advice has relay helped me. maybe I will come back to your chat advice you relay helped me out smile smile smile.

ps:i am ten 10

summerqueenj
summerqueenj wrote:
2013-10-26 17:55:39 -0700

I know that feeling tooFrown Well, i don;t know how old u are but sometimes, you can be all grown up, and your mom needs to take care of your sister or brother. Or maybe try to talk about it to your mom. Good luck!smile

imjustgoingmyownway
imjustgoingmyownway wrote:
2013-10-23 17:48:36 -0700

well every family goes through this..i went through it myself....three times, so i know. it is normal for grown-ups to spend a lot of time with their new baby. it happens. when babies are left unattended, they might get hurt, and your mom wants to keep the baby in her sight 24/7 right? ok, thats very normal. but if u feel like she is ignoring you constantly, wait until she is not busy with something, and tell her you feel ignored. no mom should make their children feel ignored.just tell her. smile

hadlie1
hadlie1 wrote:
2013-10-12 08:26:06 -0700

write a letter about how you feel

_hello_kitty_lover_
_hello_kitty_lover_ wrote:
2013-10-10 21:48:07 -0700

i think u should just confess ur mind nd maybe all three (baby, you, and mom) can make your relationship as a family better smile

sierrakitty907
sierrakitty907 wrote:
2013-10-10 18:43:00 -0700

I feel that way to Frown

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-09 02:25:28 -0700

I think the best way to deal with this is to help your mom or tell her your feelings. smile I'm sure she'd understand. smile

musicismylife789
musicismylife789 wrote:
2013-10-08 13:41:16 -0700

ya just tell her how u feel... Hippie

waffle098
waffle098 wrote:
2013-10-07 16:53:34 -0700

look just tell her how you feel just make sure not to express your feelings in a form of rage

essencetocute

Jordan wrote:
2013-09-30 13:41:57 -0700

@Jojo_21 there is a date on the article. April 30th

Jojo_21
Jojo_21 wrote:
2013-09-30 13:37:59 -0700

For how long has this post been on here?

jblover567
jblover567 wrote:
2013-09-28 10:38:06 -0700

Just volunteer to help out with the baby and
you'll have a lot of attention.

Pinky Pie12

Pinky Pie12 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:43:55 -0700

WHAT?!

Pinky Pie12
Pinky Pie12 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:43:13 -0700

Thats your opinon if you have younger siblings im sure you know deep down thats how you felt when they were born if not that you dont
younger siblings this is something that may not be as relateble.

Pinky Pie12
Pinky Pie12 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:37:35 -0700

lol

Would You Clone Yourself If You Could?

• Oh yeah! Send in the clones whenever I'm in trouble.
  • Nah, I'm an original, no copies required.

Micro_baby micro
Celebrities have been known to get very creative when it comes to naming their kids. Here’s a lis...
Micro_top ten movie moms - micro
Sometimes it takes a movie to remind just how great moms can be, from superheroes to homemakers, ...
I'm 13 years old and have always loved little kids. I like to take care of them too. I really wan...
My mom and I don't have a great relationship. We fight a lot and it always seems to be my fault.....

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: