Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Mom's New Baby Replaced Me

The Other Daughter asks: My mom just had a new baby, and now she won't pay any attention to me. I feel like I've been replaced. What can I do so that I'm not forgotten? Back to Article

blue_lover81
blue_lover81 wrote:
2013-11-13 15:44:57 -0800

it might feel like she replaced u but she loves u

richgirl31
richgirl31 wrote:
2013-11-10 08:01:15 -0800

the only way to get her attention is not to talk to her

Lexa marie
Lexa marie wrote:
2013-11-09 12:54:17 -0800

Remember,life is to enjoy not to waste time sulcking!!!

MissYOLO98
MissYOLO98 wrote:
2013-11-09 06:44:02 -0800

The right way to catch your mums attention is to show ACTUAL INTEREST in your new baby sister
Hope this helped Big Grin

CherrySweet_
CherrySweet_ wrote:
2013-11-05 12:58:16 -0800

i felt like that when my lil bro was born but i never said nothing but don't do what i do cuz it just makes things worst. trust me i know

Cor_not_corinne
Cor_not_corinne wrote:
2013-11-04 14:54:42 -0800

i've felt like that to, tell her how u feel.

moneymaker500
moneymaker500 wrote:
2013-11-03 19:06:07 -0800

she loves u as much as the baby ok ur not replaced

lizy555
lizy555 wrote:
2013-10-30 16:44:31 -0700

I totally agree smile my mom I think she's pregnant and I am afraid she'll replace me and forget about me Sad that's the reason I've been getting advice. I've been having nightmares about my mom having a baby and she forgot all about me and I had to live in my laundry room. Sad Sad Sad. but your advice has relay helped me. maybe I will come back to your chat advice you relay helped me out smile smile smile.

ps:i am ten 10

summerqueenj
summerqueenj wrote:
2013-10-26 17:55:39 -0700

I know that feeling tooFrown Well, i don;t know how old u are but sometimes, you can be all grown up, and your mom needs to take care of your sister or brother. Or maybe try to talk about it to your mom. Good luck!smile

imjustgoingmyownway
imjustgoingmyownway wrote:
2013-10-23 17:48:36 -0700

well every family goes through this..i went through it myself....three times, so i know. it is normal for grown-ups to spend a lot of time with their new baby. it happens. when babies are left unattended, they might get hurt, and your mom wants to keep the baby in her sight 24/7 right? ok, thats very normal. but if u feel like she is ignoring you constantly, wait until she is not busy with something, and tell her you feel ignored. no mom should make their children feel ignored.just tell her. smile

hadlie1
hadlie1 wrote:
2013-10-12 08:26:06 -0700

write a letter about how you feel

_hello_kitty_lover_
_hello_kitty_lover_ wrote:
2013-10-10 21:48:07 -0700

i think u should just confess ur mind nd maybe all three (baby, you, and mom) can make your relationship as a family better smile

sierrakitty907
sierrakitty907 wrote:
2013-10-10 18:43:00 -0700

I feel that way to Frown

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-09 02:25:28 -0700

I think the best way to deal with this is to help your mom or tell her your feelings. smile I'm sure she'd understand. smile

musicismylife789
musicismylife789 wrote:
2013-10-08 13:41:16 -0700

ya just tell her how u feel... Hippie

waffle098
waffle098 wrote:
2013-10-07 16:53:34 -0700

look just tell her how you feel just make sure not to express your feelings in a form of rage

essencetocute

Jordan wrote:
2013-09-30 13:41:57 -0700

@Jojo_21 there is a date on the article. April 30th

Jojo_21
Jojo_21 wrote:
2013-09-30 13:37:59 -0700

For how long has this post been on here?

Would You Clone Yourself If You Could?

• Oh yeah! Send in the clones whenever I'm in trouble.
  • Nah, I'm an original, no copies required.

Micro_baby micro
Celebrities have been known to get very creative when it comes to naming their kids. Here’s a lis...
Micro_top ten movie moms - micro
Sometimes it takes a movie to remind just how great moms can be, from superheroes to homemakers, ...
I'm 13 years old and have always loved little kids. I like to take care of them too. I really wan...
My mom and I don't have a great relationship. We fight a lot and it always seems to be my fault.....

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D