Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Mom's New Baby Replaced Me

The Other Daughter asks: My mom just had a new baby, and now she won't pay any attention to me. I feel like I've been replaced. What can I do so that I'm not forgotten? Back to Article

jblover567
jblover567 wrote:
2013-09-28 10:38:06 -0700

Just volunteer to help out with the baby and
you'll have a lot of attention.

Pinky Pie12

Pinky Pie12 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:43:55 -0700

WHAT?!

Pinky Pie12
Pinky Pie12 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:43:13 -0700

Thats your opinon if you have younger siblings im sure you know deep down thats how you felt when they were born if not that you dont
younger siblings this is something that may not be as relateble.

Pinky Pie12
Pinky Pie12 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:37:35 -0700

lol

georgeandlola
georgeandlola wrote:
2013-09-22 07:58:48 -0700

im ten now and I feel my big brother is having more attention so im the other way round to u but I deal with it I now am spending more time with my mum I bet if u try to spend moretime with your mum u will be the cntre of attention!

READ THIS!

georgeandlola
georgeandlola wrote:
2013-09-22 07:56:18 -0700

NNOOO!!! don't kill the baby

georgeandlola

georgeandlola wrote:
2013-09-22 07:54:33 -0700

well that helps

stayawaystalker
stayawaystalker wrote:
2013-09-20 22:17:00 -0700

You need to learn to love your sisters. Your mom still loves you just as much as she used to its just now that there's a new baby in the house she needs to give the baby a little more attention then you. Don't worry. You'll be fine.

cra-z-girl
cra-z-girl wrote:
2013-09-20 20:14:52 -0700

you feel ignored now but give it time maybe you and the other sibling may become best friends or each others worst nightmare me and my lil bro are best friends and your everyday siblings on the days when we wake up on the wrong side of the couch or way too early in the morning just be careful on what YOU do you want to stay friends with your mom that's something I failed at hoped i helped Frown

tastycupcakes
tastycupcakes wrote:
2013-09-14 23:54:24 -0700

that's how i felt when my dad and my stepmom had two more kids my little sis and my little bro

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-13 14:45:38 -0700

Horrible right

nasia_13
nasia_13 wrote:
2013-09-13 14:44:22 -0700

This happened to me a lot

lostergrl
lostergrl wrote:
2013-09-12 21:18:16 -0700

too bad the babys probably 5 now

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-09-09 10:39:23 -0700

i doesnt know how this feels but parents does love all their children most of the time and babies need more attention

rosegirl777_2409433
rosegirl777_2409433 wrote:
2013-09-09 00:34:06 -0700

i know this feeling it was happening to me when i was 12,,my parents ignored me,,the loved i a new baby,,and i cried a lot when i was 12

Would You Clone Yourself If You Could?

• Oh yeah! Send in the clones whenever I'm in trouble.
  • Nah, I'm an original, no copies required.