Comments

DIY: How to Make a Collage

The best thing about making a collage is that there are no rules! All you need is some craft glue, paper and photos and you're good to go! Back to Article

kitzer10

hugebear wrote:
2013-09-10 15:12:36 -0700

nice smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-09 19:30:29 -0700

I will have to make one!

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-09-09 19:15:24 -0700

cute c:

magnetic6
magnetic6 wrote:
2013-09-09 12:47:28 -0700

anyways I thumbs up it

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 10:19:55 -0700

nice we will be making collages in school

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2013-09-07 10:17:38 -0700

Interesting!

sallyh619
sallyh619 wrote:
2013-09-07 03:03:07 -0700

ihat is really cool i have it on my ipode

Rebeccameganme
Rebeccameganme wrote:
2013-09-05 15:23:53 -0700

So much fun to make

amelia2232
amelia2232 wrote:
2013-09-05 02:33:12 -0700

its very instructible

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-09-04 23:01:44 -0700

this really is interesting!!!

luv pink
luv pink wrote:
2013-09-04 19:34:45 -0700

ive known this DIY since i was in 3rd grade

AdventureGirlNow
AdventureGirlNow wrote:
2013-09-04 15:31:46 -0700

I really like collages. thanks for posting this article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-04 14:45:34 -0700

I like this DIY

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-09-04 11:58:04 -0700

lol i thought it was college

brunostar

2013-09-04 11:53:49 -0700

nice

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-04 11:51:46 -0700

Thanks

Your best friend loves birds. It's also their birthday coming up. What do you get them?
  • I buy my best friend a bird themed thing... maybe an actual bird!
  • I plan on making my best friend a bird cage filled with life sized toucans, but I run out of time and get them a backpack with a bird print fabric.
  • I find a bird pendant at the local craft store and make my best friend a keycahin.
  • For my best friend's birthday, I make a bird cage filled with life sized toucans.

Micro_backpack_micro
Get a head start on your back to school backpack shopping with these helpful tips!
Micro_sock-micro
If you've ever admired someone's thick bun and wondered how to get the same look, then you're in ...
Micro_tanktop-micro
Turning old t-shirts into tank tops for summer is a total breeze! We love DIY projects and this o...
Micro_scrapbook-micro
If you're looking to get crafty, making a scrapbook is a fabulous way to keep all of your photos ...

Random in the forums

Cheshire-
Cheshire- posted in Debating:
"hiphopgirl555" wrote: "Cheshire-" wrote: I think Online dating is both good and bad. It's good because you get to meet people from around the world you may have never met in your area. Say you're in canada and you meet someone all the way in asia. Online dating is great in that way. It can be bad because sometimes they could be fake, or you may never be able to actually see them. Some people who online date have met each other and even got married, living amazing lives. People who online date sk_pe and message/comfort each other in all sorts of different ways. Though they can't actually be there for them, their words are good enough to place a smile on their face. There is nothing good about it. You don't know anything about the person. They could be lying about everything. Also if you decide to meet up somewhere, you could find out that the person is dangerous and then they could hurt you. Well that is your opinion. I think it is  great thing. Especially for someone like me who can't really speak to people outside the internet.
loddywho
loddywho posted in General:
How to go to sleep: Use a sleepmask and earplugs, (don't worry if they fall out in the night) and keep a night light near your bed that isn't LED, just normal light. If your parents room is by yours, ask them to keep their light on until you go to sleep. Hope this helps!
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "noordinarygirl" wrote: And how, exactly, can a hat be fluffy? Psh, ushankas are fluffy. Hats can absolutely be fluffy :D "noordinarygirl" wrote: Let's move on to details, shall we? Don't be too ridiculously generous with them...but don't bombard readers with unnecessary descriptions. Instead, try to find a happy medium between the two extremes. I think this is the most important thing for aspiring writers to learn. Even an interesting character will sound dull if you can't translate them to paper well. Yes, they can. cx However, the type of hat was not clarified and so it made the sentence sound awkward. That's exactly my point, thank you.
loddywho
loddywho posted in Debating:
Funny! It also raises awareness for ALS! And it helps word spread fast since people are being nominated!
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in General:
"noordinarygirl" wrote:And how, exactly, can a hat be fluffy? Psh, ushankas are fluffy. Hats can absolutely be fluffy :D "noordinarygirl" wrote:Let's move on to details, shall we? Don't be too ridiculously generous with them...but don't bombard readers with unnecessary descriptions. Instead, try to find a happy medium between the two extremes. I think this is the most important thing for aspiring writers to learn. Even an interesting character will sound dull if you can't translate them to paper well.