Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Bringing the Characters of Frozen to Life

Kidzworld takes you back to the Disney Animation Studios to get more insider details on the making of the new musical adventure film Frozen. Back to Article

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-28 17:05:39 -0700

i want to see it NOW

jennetlove123
jennetlove123 wrote:
2013-10-28 16:36:11 -0700

Totaly watchin that movie i love elsa shes sooo pretty and her sister and the snow man hes really funny!

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2013-10-28 12:30:22 -0700

AWESOME i can't wait to see it!!!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-28 09:20:54 -0700

sounds cool 0.0

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-10 16:37:50 -0700

oh cool the drawings r nice

eveeve1234

2013-10-10 11:09:10 -0700

Cute! Big Grin

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-10-10 11:02:53 -0700

So cool! Sven is adorable! smile

flowertam
flowertam wrote:
2013-10-10 10:50:39 -0700

Nice!

Frozen-poll

Who is your favorite character?

• Anna
  • Elsa
  • Kristoff
  • Olaf

Micro_frozen-micro
Disney’s animated musical film Frozen is fun, thoughtful and beautifully-made. Check out our Kidz...
Micro_kristen-bell-frozen-micro
Kidzworld got the deets on the new Disney musical adventure “Frozen” from actress Kristen Bell wh...
Micro_frozen-micro
Disney Animation invited Kidzworld to tour their studios and see firsthand how their new animated...
Micro_micro-disney-planes-racing
Race around the world with Dusty in this video game adaptation of the hit movie. Read Kidzworld's...
Micro_monsters-micro
Kidzworld checks out Mike and Sulley: new students at Monsters University.

Entertainment in the forums

Cinderella_red
Santa invested lakhs and suffered loss in a bussiness.  do u knw, what the business was? ;p
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in TV Shows:
*facepalm*
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"KittySauceGaming" wrote:I love Pokemon (you can tell from my avatar), Chowder, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dancing with the Stars, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball, and Breadwinners. I don't really like insulting anyone's taste in television, so I'm not gonna post shows I think are suckish. You won't be insulting anyone because it's your opinion.
KittySauceGaming
KittySauceGaming
I am actually a shipper myself. In fact, I didn't really believe in that many shippings except three. But I honestly think this is a nice pairing for whatever reason. Maybe it's the fact that this time Serena ACTUALLY has canonical crush on Ash? I usually base my beliefs on true facts. And they're in a region based on France. It is a rather romantic atmosphere, which I guess is why I get challenged by so many honeymooners in the Pokemon Y game... Anyway, why don't you post what you think? Are they a nice pairing, or do you think other shippings are better? I understand, because Pokeshipping is a worthy opponent.