Comments

Top 5 Halloween Costumes for Girls 2013

From pretty princess to warty witch, there's no shortage of great costumes for Halloween out there, but getting just the right one for you is the tricky part - check out the Top 5 Halloween Costumes for Girls! Back to Article

bswagger36
bswagger36 wrote:
2014-07-16 09:12:54 -0700

im not doing this stuff this year my bf thinks its kid stuff

jazmonisawesome

DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-16 04:52:28 -0700

THE MAD HATTER IM GONNA WEAR XD

XxMad_HatterxX
XxMad_HatterxX wrote:
2014-07-15 21:43:52 -0700

Yea I'm gonna be wearing the first one!

skunkluver1
skunkluver1 wrote:
2014-07-15 21:35:38 -0700

LOVE the 1st one and the 5th.

ReaRockyRoad
ReaRockyRoad wrote:
2014-06-29 23:37:32 -0700

like the pirate and zombie ballerina!
not the rest though!

ReaRockyRoad
ReaRockyRoad wrote:
2014-06-29 23:36:46 -0700

Coolsmile

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-06-28 16:31:01 -0700

I love the zombie ballerina,flapper and pirate

always_here_4_you
always_here_4_you wrote:
2014-06-28 16:29:19 -0700

I like the last one.... but that's it. I don't like Halloween

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-06-28 14:30:09 -0700

Zombie ballerina O.O never heard of that one cxx

inlove25Kevin
inlove25Kevin wrote:
2014-06-27 18:51:47 -0700

I love them I want to be a mad hatter and a zombie ballerin Blush

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-10 20:56:58 -0800

I want to be #### or Valerie for Halloween

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-13 19:02:01 -0800

Cool costumes!

crazyfor1d
crazyfor1d wrote:
2013-12-13 18:55:42 -0800

i love this costumes but i went as cat women i don't know why my friends made me

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-28 14:46:17 -0800

I was Steve. From Minecraft.

Attie9
Attie9 wrote:
2013-11-24 09:41:19 -0800

I was a day of the dead ghost

Jay8jay
Jay8jay wrote:
2013-11-18 14:26:09 -0800

i was a piret my friend was a zombie

silviatucker92
silviatucker92 wrote:
2013-11-06 16:50:31 -0800

i was a nerd.

swaggy02
swaggy02 wrote:
2013-11-05 15:21:26 -0800

i was katniss

Costume_poll

Which costume for girls do you like best?

• Catwoman
  • Merida (from Brave)
  • Katniss Everdeen
  • Hermione Granger

Micro_halloween party-micro
Do you want to throw a Halloween party that all the boils and ghouls want to come to? With a litt...
Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_a m
Every year for Halloween, you love dressing up in the same costume: princess, batman, tinker bell...
Micro_boys costumes-micro
Superhero, supervillain, ghost and ghouls - it can be hard to decide what to go as for Halloween....

kaykay2002