Comments

Top 5 Halloween Costumes for Girls 2013

From pretty princess to warty witch, there's no shortage of great costumes for Halloween out there, but getting just the right one for you is the tricky part - check out the Top 5 Halloween Costumes for Girls! Back to Article

TapGirl50

Zamarialove513 wrote:
2014-08-20 12:47:15 -0700

hey bswagger36 you are never to old for hallowen or trick or treating

bswagger36
bswagger36 wrote:
2014-07-16 09:12:54 -0700

im not doing this stuff this year my bf thinks its kid stuff

jazmonisawesome

DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-16 04:52:28 -0700

THE MAD HATTER IM GONNA WEAR XD

XxMad_HatterxX
XxMad_HatterxX wrote:
2014-07-15 21:43:52 -0700

Yea I'm gonna be wearing the first one!

skunkluver1
skunkluver1 wrote:
2014-07-15 21:35:38 -0700

LOVE the 1st one and the 5th.

ReaRockyRoad
ReaRockyRoad wrote:
2014-06-29 23:37:32 -0700

like the pirate and zombie ballerina!
not the rest though!

ReaRockyRoad
ReaRockyRoad wrote:
2014-06-29 23:36:46 -0700

Coolsmile

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-06-28 16:31:01 -0700

I love the zombie ballerina,flapper and pirate

always_here_4_you
always_here_4_you wrote:
2014-06-28 16:29:19 -0700

I like the last one.... but that's it. I don't like Halloween

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-06-28 14:30:09 -0700

Zombie ballerina O.O never heard of that one cxx

inlove25Kevin
inlove25Kevin wrote:
2014-06-27 18:51:47 -0700

I love them I want to be a mad hatter and a zombie ballerin Blush

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-10 20:56:58 -0800

I want to be #### or Valerie for Halloween

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-13 19:02:01 -0800

Cool costumes!

crazyfor1d
crazyfor1d wrote:
2013-12-13 18:55:42 -0800

i love this costumes but i went as cat women i don't know why my friends made me

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-28 14:46:17 -0800

I was Steve. From Minecraft.

Attie9
Attie9 wrote:
2013-11-24 09:41:19 -0800

I was a day of the dead ghost

Costume_poll

Which costume for girls do you like best?

• Catwoman
  • Merida (from Brave)
  • Katniss Everdeen
  • Hermione Granger

Micro_halloween party-micro
Do you want to throw a Halloween party that all the boils and ghouls want to come to? With a litt...
Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_a m
Every year for Halloween, you love dressing up in the same costume: princess, batman, tinker bell...
Micro_boys costumes-micro
Superhero, supervillain, ghost and ghouls - it can be hard to decide what to go as for Halloween....

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress