Comments

Top 5 Halloween Costumes for Girls 2013

From pretty princess to warty witch, there's no shortage of great costumes for Halloween out there, but getting just the right one for you is the tricky part - check out the Top 5 Halloween Costumes for Girls! Back to Article

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2014-10-18 09:03:17 -0700

I like the Pirate and Cleopatra the best.

GaaraOfTheSand

GaaraOfTheSand wrote:
2014-10-16 13:20:35 -0700

im being..... GAARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit wrote:
2014-10-01 18:22:36 -0700

I'm doing something...exotic this year. No clue what it is.

FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain wrote:
2014-10-01 18:21:01 -0700

I'm being Captain Lights this year.

261sapphire

Zamarialove513 wrote:
2014-08-20 12:47:15 -0700

hey bswagger36 you are never to old for hallowen or trick or treating

bswagger36
bswagger36 wrote:
2014-07-16 09:12:54 -0700

im not doing this stuff this year my bf thinks its kid stuff

jazmonisawesome

DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-16 04:52:28 -0700

THE MAD HATTER IM GONNA WEAR XD

XxMad_HatterxX
XxMad_HatterxX wrote:
2014-07-15 21:43:52 -0700

Yea I'm gonna be wearing the first one!

skunkluver1
skunkluver1 wrote:
2014-07-15 21:35:38 -0700

LOVE the 1st one and the 5th.

ReaRockyRoad
ReaRockyRoad wrote:
2014-06-29 23:37:32 -0700

like the pirate and zombie ballerina!
not the rest though!

ReaRockyRoad
ReaRockyRoad wrote:
2014-06-29 23:36:46 -0700

Coolsmile

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-06-28 16:31:01 -0700

I love the zombie ballerina,flapper and pirate

always_here_4_you
always_here_4_you wrote:
2014-06-28 16:29:19 -0700

I like the last one.... but that's it. I don't like Halloween

Costume_poll

Which costume for girls do you like best?

• Catwoman
  • Merida (from Brave)
  • Katniss Everdeen
  • Hermione Granger

Micro_halloween party-micro
Do you want to throw a Halloween party that all the boils and ghouls want to come to? With a litt...
Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
Micro_a m
Every year for Halloween, you love dressing up in the same costume: princess, batman, tinker bell...
Micro_boys costumes-micro
Superhero, supervillain, ghost and ghouls - it can be hard to decide what to go as for Halloween....

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: