Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Does Race Matter?

My BF is Asian American, and I'm European American, so many of my relatives are racist to him and call him "Ching Chong" and stuff. They say I shouldn't go out with him because we're different races. Back to Article

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-12-06 05:56:41 -0800

People need to start looking at the world as they want to see it not just black and white...

until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me wrote:
2013-12-06 05:26:33 -0800

Race doesn't matter. If your family doesn't understand, then don't be sad. They'll grow accustom to it.

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-10-19 14:11:19 -0700

I'm euopean american and my bf kobe is african american. it doesn't bother me. :-]

coollikethat567
coollikethat567 wrote:
2013-09-24 12:57:08 -0700

ok

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-24 12:29:06 -0700

race does not matter

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-09-24 11:52:58 -0700

Excuse me but as Ryan said, we don't speak ########## xD

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-09-23 14:32:55 -0700

don't matter what race we are. we are all human.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-23 14:32:40 -0700

it doesnt matter as long as they love you

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2013-09-23 13:41:36 -0700

You shouldn't base your opinion about a certain group of people only on that experience, nor should you be too influenced by statistics. They may be accurate but it's not fair to generalise people like that.

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-09-23 13:38:27 -0700

ur not too young!! my bff in 3rd grade had a bf and seriously does it matter wat race u r?
I am 10 yrs old.
smile

BornDecember
BornDecember wrote:
2013-09-23 13:38:03 -0700

Agree emoskittlegirl.....anyway Just because one person out of a race did something doesn't mean most of them would most likely commit more crimes because they hate another race.. thats just racist , even if you say its not.. what you are thinking is completely racist. Black people pay no mind to those people

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2013-09-23 13:37:29 -0700

then why would you say that

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2013-09-23 13:33:39 -0700

dude really ps3master...? I have friends that are colored they live 3 houses down from me

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-09-23 13:30:04 -0700

You are making assumptions and grouping an entire race together. What you previously said was very racist and we will not tolerate that. Even if you or someone you know has been through a tragic incident, does not give you the right to be racist against an entire race.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-09-23 13:26:05 -0700

ps3master - You need to watch what you say by making that sort of statement here.

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-23 12:35:37 -0700

WOW.. Thanks evil.. I don't really get called anything accept a joke like pig or something because Im white.. which is stupid cause i don't say crap to them

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-09-23 12:28:36 -0700

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-09-23 12:28:08 -0700

not all people are the same, That can happen reverse way.

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-23 12:27:30 -0700

Racist people are pretty annoying. Like where I live.. almost everyone there is a racist

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-09-23 12:25:48 -0700

I really hate racist people, I really don't know how people say " when I grow up I am going to marry my race. I am really confused

Interracial Dating - Is It For You?

• Race doesn't matter when you love someone.
  • I've never had an interracial relationship, but it wouldn't bother me.
  • I'm undecided.
  • Never! Everyone would judge me.

Micro_standing-up-micro
Ever feel isolated or bullied? Two kids are the victims of a really cruel prank at camp in the ne...
Micro_church_micro
FreakedOverSummer asks: "I’ve gone to church with a friends’ family for a long time, but I realiz...
I found out my crush told people that he hates white people just to get a rep and get popular. He...

9bella
9bella posted in Friends:
"jordand08" wrote:Well. you shouldn't fight back. that will just cause more pointless drama.Just ignore her. and if she won't leave you alone then go to the school's guidance counselor.  ^^^ this  but  just to take the stress out talk to a trusted adult or write down in a journal
jordand08
Well, that is what brother's do. But it's okay. in time, everything will be okay.
reply about 1 hour
Kirito109
Kirito109 posted in Friends:
"BlackWolfSoul" wrote: I think a good friend is caring for what you do and its always true Hi, Brother xD So to me, the perfect friend is someone like your family member. You guys can trust each other very well, and sometimes annoy each other. Someone who you're comfortable to be around with.
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
Well. you shouldn't fight back. that will just cause more pointless drama. Just ignore her. and if she won't leave you alone then go to the school's guidance counselor.
Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?