Comments

Dear Dish-It, Does Race Matter?

My BF is Asian American, and I'm European American, so many of my relatives are racist to him and call him "Ching Chong" and stuff. They say I shouldn't go out with him because we're different races. Back to Article

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-12-06 05:56:41 -0800

People need to start looking at the world as they want to see it not just black and white...

until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me wrote:
2013-12-06 05:26:33 -0800

Race doesn't matter. If your family doesn't understand, then don't be sad. They'll grow accustom to it.

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-10-19 14:11:19 -0700

I'm euopean american and my bf kobe is african american. it doesn't bother me. :-]

coollikethat567
coollikethat567 wrote:
2013-09-24 12:57:08 -0700

ok

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-24 12:29:06 -0700

race does not matter

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-09-24 11:52:58 -0700

Excuse me but as Ryan said, we don't speak ########## xD

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-09-23 14:32:55 -0700

don't matter what race we are. we are all human.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-23 14:32:40 -0700

it doesnt matter as long as they love you

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2013-09-23 13:41:36 -0700

You shouldn't base your opinion about a certain group of people only on that experience, nor should you be too influenced by statistics. They may be accurate but it's not fair to generalise people like that.

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-09-23 13:38:27 -0700

ur not too young!! my bff in 3rd grade had a bf and seriously does it matter wat race u r?
I am 10 yrs old.
smile

BornDecember
BornDecember wrote:
2013-09-23 13:38:03 -0700

Agree emoskittlegirl.....anyway Just because one person out of a race did something doesn't mean most of them would most likely commit more crimes because they hate another race.. thats just racist , even if you say its not.. what you are thinking is completely racist. Black people pay no mind to those people

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2013-09-23 13:37:29 -0700

then why would you say that

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2013-09-23 13:33:39 -0700

dude really ps3master...? I have friends that are colored they live 3 houses down from me

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-09-23 13:30:04 -0700

You are making assumptions and grouping an entire race together. What you previously said was very racist and we will not tolerate that. Even if you or someone you know has been through a tragic incident, does not give you the right to be racist against an entire race.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-09-23 13:26:05 -0700

ps3master - You need to watch what you say by making that sort of statement here.

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-23 12:35:37 -0700

WOW.. Thanks evil.. I don't really get called anything accept a joke like pig or something because Im white.. which is stupid cause i don't say crap to them

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-09-23 12:28:36 -0700

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-09-23 12:28:08 -0700

not all people are the same, That can happen reverse way.

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-23 12:27:30 -0700

Racist people are pretty annoying. Like where I live.. almost everyone there is a racist

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-09-23 12:25:48 -0700

I really hate racist people, I really don't know how people say " when I grow up I am going to marry my race. I am really confused

Interracial Dating - Is It For You?

• Race doesn't matter when you love someone.
  • I've never had an interracial relationship, but it wouldn't bother me.
  • I'm undecided.
  • Never! Everyone would judge me.

Micro_standing-up-micro
Ever feel isolated or bullied? Two kids are the victims of a really cruel prank at camp in the ne...
Micro_church_micro
FreakedOverSummer asks: "I’ve gone to church with a friends’ family for a long time, but I realiz...
I found out my crush told people that he hates white people just to get a rep and get popular. He...

Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
reply about 1 hour
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.