Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Does Race Matter?

My BF is Asian American, and I'm European American, so many of my relatives are racist to him and call him "Ching Chong" and stuff. They say I shouldn't go out with him because we're different races. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-12-06 05:56:41 -0800

People need to start looking at the world as they want to see it not just black and white...

report
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me wrote:
2013-12-06 05:26:33 -0800

Race doesn't matter. If your family doesn't understand, then don't be sad. They'll grow accustom to it.

report
royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-10-19 14:11:19 -0700

I'm euopean american and my bf kobe is african american. it doesn't bother me. :-]

report
coollikethat567
coollikethat567 wrote:
2013-09-24 12:57:08 -0700

ok

report
osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-24 12:29:06 -0700

race does not matter

report
-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-09-24 11:52:58 -0700

Excuse me but as Ryan said, we don't speak ########## xD

report
tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-09-23 14:32:55 -0700

don't matter what race we are. we are all human.

report
directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-23 14:32:40 -0700

it doesnt matter as long as they love you

report
GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2013-09-23 13:41:36 -0700

You shouldn't base your opinion about a certain group of people only on that experience, nor should you be too influenced by statistics. They may be accurate but it's not fair to generalise people like that.

report
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-09-23 13:38:27 -0700

ur not too young!! my bff in 3rd grade had a bf and seriously does it matter wat race u r?
I am 10 yrs old.
smile

report
BornDecember
BornDecember wrote:
2013-09-23 13:38:03 -0700

Agree emoskittlegirl.....anyway Just because one person out of a race did something doesn't mean most of them would most likely commit more crimes because they hate another race.. thats just racist , even if you say its not.. what you are thinking is completely racist. Black people pay no mind to those people

report
nba15
nba15 wrote:
2013-09-23 13:37:29 -0700

then why would you say that

report
nba15
nba15 wrote:
2013-09-23 13:33:39 -0700

dude really ps3master...? I have friends that are colored they live 3 houses down from me

report
Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-09-23 13:30:04 -0700

You are making assumptions and grouping an entire race together. What you previously said was very racist and we will not tolerate that. Even if you or someone you know has been through a tragic incident, does not give you the right to be racist against an entire race.

report
Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-09-23 13:26:05 -0700

ps3master - You need to watch what you say by making that sort of statement here.

report
EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-23 12:35:37 -0700

WOW.. Thanks evil.. I don't really get called anything accept a joke like pig or something because Im white.. which is stupid cause i don't say crap to them

report
zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-09-23 12:28:36 -0700

YES

report
zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-09-23 12:28:08 -0700

not all people are the same, That can happen reverse way.

report
EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-23 12:27:30 -0700

Racist people are pretty annoying. Like where I live.. almost everyone there is a racist

report
zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-09-23 12:25:48 -0700

I really hate racist people, I really don't know how people say " when I grow up I am going to marry my race. I am really confused

report
back to story
F1039464823812

Interracial Dating - Is It For You?

  • Race doesn't matter when you love someone.
  • I've never had an interracial relationship, but it wouldn't bother me.
  • I'm undecided.
  • Never! Everyone would judge me.

related stories

Micro_standing-up-micro
Ever feel isolated or bullied? Two kids are the victims of a really cruel prank at camp in the ne...
Micro_church_micro
FreakedOverSummer asks: "I’ve gone to church with a friends’ family for a long time, but I realiz...
I found out my crush told people that he hates white people just to get a rep and get popular. He...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality. 
reply about 17 hours
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"sugarpetals" wrote: "-_-NowYouSeeMeD" wrote: I know a lot of u BELIBERS out there might not like this post..but..still...I'm gonna continue!!!!  JUSTIN BIBER is REALLY TALENTED....I KNOW...I DON'T DENIE THAT AT ALL...but personally as a person I HATE HIM!!  I mean he's horrible....he doesn't care about anyone's feelings he clearly proved that by breaking SELENA'S heart in to a thousand pieces & by almost being kicked out of a country!!!:c (not just any..USA).He also did many other kinds of things which are...heheheh....heheh....better off not mentioning!!!:D  I know I'll never be able to reach where he did at the age of 13 but if fame leads to this...then...I rather stay invisible!!!:3   I KNOW HATE IS A STRONG WORD BUT IT CAN'T BE HELPED WHEN IT COMES TO BIBER :'c CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME  GOOD REASONS FOR WHICH BIEBER SHOULDN'T BE HATED?!?!:( AT LEAST ...MAYBE THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO AGREE WITH MY FRIEND!!!!:c I really don't wanna change her love for Biber or anything....I just wanna see...even if for once....those things that she and all of u Justin Biber fans  see in him!!!:)   i am not a belieber but this is no way to talk about Justin. maybe he has his flaws but it is not for us to judge. u want reasons why people like him right then here are they: 1.he can sing 2.they like his music 3.he is cute if u hate him then its your problem.......u don't need to like him just don't hate him because he is human, would u like someone to hate you because of the way you live and choose to be? yes i agree he did allot of horrible things, but what right do you have to hate him? and as far as your friend is concerned....u shouldn't feel bad because she sees something you don't see in him and that has nothing to do with you. I agree with sugarpetals I'm sorry to say but she is right.
reply about 22 hours
BookwormKat
My 2 older brothers & I live with my Mom, Step-Dad, & "their kids". They get out of doing chores, coming home at curfew, and can all but do anything & get away with all of it!!!!!! :e My Mom doesn't like it much but won't do anything about it. HELP!!!!!!!  :bigfrown
reply 1 day
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
reply 1 day
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D it's good to know you don't mind! I think I might have lost a friend though... I asked Peter444 and he said he doesn't support gays... I hope he knew what I meant..... :) anyway thanks for the support! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
reply 1 day