Comments

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Sophie Nélisse Is The Book Thief

Check out Kidzworld’s exclusive interview with Sophie Nélisse the bright, fun and very real 13-year-old star of the movie adapted from the popular, best-selling novel “The Book Thief”. Back to Article

Diany
Diany wrote:
2014-04-27 06:42:11 -0700

If you want to know a bit more about real life, real love, real friendship and how to be thankful for what you have already, then yes, watch it. Personally I love this movie, it can't get any more real.

Diany
Diany wrote:
2014-04-27 06:40:31 -0700

I don't understand why some girls think that Sophie Nelisse is ugly, because there are quite a lot of reasons e.g. 1) you are just jealous, 2) you are blind 3) you ### ####. Everybody has their bad sides but to call this girl ugly is a big mistake, because she deserves to be called pretty. I loved the way she played in that movie, the way she blend in her role and acted everything out. I think acting is her name.

0bunnybig
0bunnybig wrote:
2014-04-21 17:49:23 -0700

Lol

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-21 17:46:31 -0700

She Looks SO Purdyyy ^^

girlswag157
girlswag157 wrote:
2013-12-10 13:55:11 -0800

i want to no is that a good movie i never saw it before

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-11-07 06:09:29 -0800

Smile Nose

Sana11
Sana11 wrote:
2013-11-07 06:03:57 -0800

She looks like Emma Roberts

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-06 18:25:26 -0800

I love books but I'm judging a book by its cover and the poster is boring. Girl is ugly no

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-06 17:40:30 -0800

To: directioner_4lyfe: It's true! I saw the trailer like a mounth ago and it was rated "R" and I had no idea why. But I think they changed it to "PG-13".

purplzz

directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-06 15:59:55 -0800

wut 0.o

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-06 13:19:53 -0800

If I were a criminal, this is what kind of thief I'd be. xD

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-11-06 13:18:33 -0800

Chloe mortez would've rocked this role.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-11-06 13:18:33 -0800

Chloe mortez would've rocked this role.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-11-06 13:16:37 -0800

omigof O__O all of these nazis books.

Poll-booklover

As a book lover, what would be your ideal gift?

• A signed, first edition copy of my favorite novel.
  • Can't have enough bookends!
  • A gift card to my favorite book store!
  • Book accessories! (ex. Book jewelry, book purse, bookmark, book iPhone case, etc).

Micro_the-book-thief-micro
Kidzworld reviews the inspiring, well-acted film “The Book Thief” based upon the popular novel. A...
Micro_andi-micro
Andi Unexpected by Amanda Flower is the first book in a new middle-grade mystery series following...
Micro_hailee-micro
Kidzworld got to know friendly “Romeo and Juliet” teen actress Hailee Steinfeld and we talked rom...
Micro_backpack_micro
Get a head start on your back to school backpack shopping with these helpful tips!
Micro_lily-micro
Kidzworld is in Hollywood getting fun info from friendly, feisty actress Lily Collins who plays l...

Entertainment in the forums

hugebear
hugebear posted in TV Shows:
When Matt Smith took over from David Tennant I was thinking it was gonna be horrible and then after the second episode I thought he was epicals too.  At first I was thinking Capaldi looked alot older but I like things hes done so far and hes still Doctor Who but the different actor..  and Im thinking hes gonna be awesome too.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in TV Shows:
He's around the same age as the First Doctor and a few other Classic Doctors, so I don't really think he's "too" old. But I guess after Matt and David it's a big change.
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in TV Shows:
Matt Smith was the best doctor. When he first came I was like 'nah, no-one can beat david tennant' but he's definitely my favourite now. Im not sure Capaldi is right for the doctor. He's a great actor but he's too old :P
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in TV Shows:
"Forever_Or_Never" wrote:OH MY GOD. DEEP BREATH WAS AMAZING WASN'T IT OMG
MileyGirl1999
MileyGirl1999 posted in TV Shows:
My feeling is you should watch a few more! :)