Comments

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Sophie Nélisse Is The Book Thief

Check out Kidzworld’s exclusive interview with Sophie Nélisse the bright, fun and very real 13-year-old star of the movie adapted from the popular, best-selling novel “The Book Thief”. Back to Article

Diany
Diany wrote:
2014-04-27 06:42:11 -0700

If you want to know a bit more about real life, real love, real friendship and how to be thankful for what you have already, then yes, watch it. Personally I love this movie, it can't get any more real.

Diany
Diany wrote:
2014-04-27 06:40:31 -0700

I don't understand why some girls think that Sophie Nelisse is ugly, because there are quite a lot of reasons e.g. 1) you are just jealous, 2) you are blind 3) you ### ####. Everybody has their bad sides but to call this girl ugly is a big mistake, because she deserves to be called pretty. I loved the way she played in that movie, the way she blend in her role and acted everything out. I think acting is her name.

0bunnybig
0bunnybig wrote:
2014-04-21 17:49:23 -0700

Lol

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-21 17:46:31 -0700

She Looks SO Purdyyy ^^

girlswag157
girlswag157 wrote:
2013-12-10 13:55:11 -0800

i want to no is that a good movie i never saw it before

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-11-07 06:09:29 -0800

Smile Nose

Sana11
Sana11 wrote:
2013-11-07 06:03:57 -0800

She looks like Emma Roberts

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-06 18:25:26 -0800

I love books but I'm judging a book by its cover and the poster is boring. Girl is ugly no

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-06 17:40:30 -0800

To: directioner_4lyfe: It's true! I saw the trailer like a mounth ago and it was rated "R" and I had no idea why. But I think they changed it to "PG-13".

purplzz

directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-06 15:59:55 -0800

wut 0.o

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-06 13:19:53 -0800

If I were a criminal, this is what kind of thief I'd be. xD

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-11-06 13:18:33 -0800

Chloe mortez would've rocked this role.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-11-06 13:18:33 -0800

Chloe mortez would've rocked this role.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-11-06 13:16:37 -0800

omigof O__O all of these nazis books.

Poll-booklover

As a book lover, what would be your ideal gift?

• A signed, first edition copy of my favorite novel.
  • Can't have enough bookends!
  • A gift card to my favorite book store!
  • Book accessories! (ex. Book jewelry, book purse, bookmark, book iPhone case, etc).

Micro_the-book-thief-micro
Kidzworld reviews the inspiring, well-acted film “The Book Thief” based upon the popular novel. A...
Micro_andi-micro
Andi Unexpected by Amanda Flower is the first book in a new middle-grade mystery series following...
Micro_hailee-micro
Kidzworld got to know friendly “Romeo and Juliet” teen actress Hailee Steinfeld and we talked rom...
Micro_backpack_micro
Get a head start on your back to school backpack shopping with these helpful tips!
Micro_lily-micro
Kidzworld is in Hollywood getting fun info from friendly, feisty actress Lily Collins who plays l...

Entertainment in the forums

ps3master
Final Masquerade by Linkin Park.
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Latest Trends:
She looks so perfect -5sos and Don't stop -5sos
u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?