Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 10 Songs of 2013

2013 was the year that Miley dominated the charts like a "Wrecking Ball," and Selena Gomez made us all want to "come and get" her new album - and that's just the start. Let's take a look at the best songs of the year in Kidzworld's Top 10 Songs of 2013! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2014-05-27 16:51:06 -0700

I really don't think you can have this list without Harlem Shake, Gentlemen, and The Fox for 2013, but whatever...

report
alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-05-16 06:48:09 -0700

9,5,and 1 i agree with and i hate 1D deal with it

report
DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-05-15 09:21:13 -0700

Miley Cyrus

report
chaoshammer99
chaoshammer99 wrote:
2014-05-07 13:13:49 -0700

one direction,we can't stop,heart attack,and royals!awesome!i don't really like miley,but i like her song.ALL OF ONE DIRECTION!!!

report
OMGTheyKilledKenny
OMGTheyKilledKenny wrote:
2014-05-07 12:52:34 -0700

I only agree with 2.

report
kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-05-07 12:27:33 -0700

mirrors and wrecking ball and one direction

report
nattybugs66
nattybugs66 wrote:
2014-05-07 12:01:18 -0700

royals

report
EllaRainbow
EllaRainbow wrote:
2014-04-20 07:49:28 -0700

mirrors and cups (:

report
xDRoniDx
xDRoniDx wrote:
2014-03-10 14:00:55 -0700

Best Song Ever should have been number one ! Niallisminee !
I think this was the best song of the century (Besides the Midnight Memories album! ) Reconsider this!!! Big Grin
~Directioner

report
Kelly_Superstar
Kelly_Superstar wrote:
2014-03-08 02:25:31 -0800

Have heard all of them...Except the one by Drake...

report
IHaveGummi
IHaveGummi wrote:
2014-03-02 10:59:17 -0800

tRUE

report
IHaveGummi
IHaveGummi wrote:
2014-03-02 10:58:55 -0800

True Can U PuT fDB

report
briana352
briana352 wrote:
2014-02-28 18:12:36 -0800

cant yall put FDB on there? smile

report
doodlingrobloxian
doodlingrobloxian wrote:
2014-02-23 16:05:38 -0800

Royals is #1? What happened....? Confused

report
love1dclub
love1dclub wrote:
2014-02-20 10:29:35 -0800

There are some songs i disagree with but that's ok!

report
AveryThaGawd
AveryThaGawd wrote:
2014-02-13 19:57:24 -0800

i think Shabba should be no.4

report
1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2014-02-08 09:06:56 -0800

One direction should be higher

report
0bunnybig
0bunnybig wrote:
2014-02-06 14:54:19 -0800

im not surprised royals got in first EVERYONE singing it!!

report
Clairesg
Clairesg wrote:
2014-02-06 10:14:28 -0800

i Love lorde

report
Laraib23
Laraib23 wrote:
2014-02-04 09:15:33 -0800

Hi i am Laraib i love one direction my favourite is Niall Horan.I love This Is us Love u one direction

report
back to story
Jt-take-back-the-night-poll

Which artist's new album are you the most excited for?

  • Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience Pt/2
  • Katy Perry - Prism
  • Drake - Nothing Was the Same
  • Miley Cyrus - Bangerz

related stories

Micro_justin-bieber-believe-micro
Justin Bieber's new movie Believe is a behind-the-scenes look at the iconic singer's life, strugg...
Micro_beyonce-cd-micro
Queen Bey (Beyoncé) managed to stun fans by pulling off one of the most impressive media stunts o...
Micro_britney-jean-micro
Acting as a judge on The X-Factor put the Queen of Pop back on the map for a new generation, and ...
Micro_one-directions-midnight-memories-micro
One Direction just released their third studio album Midnight Memories, and it's already topping ...
Micro_lorde-micro
Kiwi crooner Lorde has been shooting up the charts with her atmospheric-cool single "Royals," fin...
Micro_selena-gomez-stars-dance-micro
Pop star Selena Gomez just released her latest album Stars Dance, featuring the hit world music-i...

Entertainment in the forums

Cinderella_red
Santa invested lakhs and suffered loss in a bussiness.  do u knw, what the business was? ;p
reply 28 minutes
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in TV Shows:
*facepalm*
reply about 10 hours
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"KittySauceGaming" wrote:I love Pokemon (you can tell from my avatar), Chowder, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dancing with the Stars, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball, and Breadwinners. I don't really like insulting anyone's taste in television, so I'm not gonna post shows I think are suckish. You won't be insulting anyone because it's your opinion.
reply about 10 hours
KittySauceGaming
I love Pokemon (you can tell from my avatar), Chowder, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dancing with the Stars, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball, and Breadwinners. I don't really like insulting anyone's taste in television, so I'm not gonna post shows I think are suckish.
reply about 10 hours
KittySauceGaming
I am actually a shipper myself. In fact, I didn't really believe in that many shippings except three. But I honestly think this is a nice pairing for whatever reason. Maybe it's the fact that this time Serena ACTUALLY has canonical crush on Ash? I usually base my beliefs on true facts. And they're in a region based on France. It is a rather romantic atmosphere, which I guess is why I get challenged by so many honeymooners in the Pokemon Y game... Anyway, why don't you post what you think? Are they a nice pairing, or do you think other shippings are better? I understand, because Pokeshipping is a worthy opponent.
reply about 10 hours