Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Health Crossword Puzzle

Think you know all about living a healthy lifestlye? We've created this health Crossword Puzzle to test your knowledge of being healthy! Back to Article

adeena75
adeena75 wrote:
2014-06-13 00:36:53 -0700

yeah i finished it smile

IBuildAwesomeThings

caitlin290 wrote:
2014-05-10 18:36:42 -0700

love

NYCgirl333
NYCgirl333 wrote:
2014-05-01 03:09:29 -0700

I like playing crosswords but sometimes I just hate the hard topics they give.

coolgirl58
coolgirl58 wrote:
2014-04-19 13:17:24 -0700

I'm better at word searches

Madigham
Madigham wrote:
2014-03-31 15:47:48 -0700

I click the hint button on the words that I don't understand which is basically every single one except 2 or something like that lol! I like how they give u unlimited hints so its not even hard!!

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-02-08 15:01:58 -0800

I'm the best crossword puzzler in the world!

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-02-08 14:45:42 -0800

I just kept clicking the hint button xD
P.S
First Person (:

How Often Does Your Family Exercise?

• All the time - we're a totally fit family.
  • We exercise at least once a week - but we could do more.
  • Not every often - maybe once a month.
  • Never. We're a family of couch potatoes.

Micro_famous-places-crossword-micro
Think you know all about the world? We've created this Famous Places Crossword Puzzle to test you...
Micro_energy-drinks-mic
So you've heard all the bad news about your favorite energy drinks and you're searching for a hea...
Micro_organicvsgreen-micro
Earth Day is almost here and there are lots of ways to help the environment in your everyday life...
Micro_healthysnacks-micro
Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab somethin...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (