Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Health Crossword Puzzle

Think you know all about living a healthy lifestlye? We've created this health Crossword Puzzle to test your knowledge of being healthy! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

adeena75
adeena75 wrote:
2014-06-13 00:36:53 -0700

yeah i finished it smile

report
IBuildAwesomeThings
IBuildAwesomeThings wrote:
2014-06-12 19:55:25 -0700

i finished it

report
wilka12
wilka12 wrote:
2014-05-18 11:41:31 -0700

not

report
arosha
arosha wrote:
2014-05-12 06:49:45 -0700

nice crossword

report
caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-05-10 18:36:42 -0700

love

report
NYCgirl333
NYCgirl333 wrote:
2014-05-01 03:09:29 -0700

I like playing crosswords but sometimes I just hate the hard topics they give.

report
coolgirl58
coolgirl58 wrote:
2014-04-19 13:17:24 -0700

I'm better at word searches

report
Madigham
Madigham wrote:
2014-03-31 15:47:48 -0700

I click the hint button on the words that I don't understand which is basically every single one except 2 or something like that lol! I like how they give u unlimited hints so its not even hard!!

report
Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-02-08 15:01:58 -0800

I'm the best crossword puzzler in the world!

report
wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-02-08 14:45:42 -0800

I just kept clicking the hint button xD
P.S
First Person (:

report
back to story
F1157051534406

How Often Does Your Family Exercise?

  • All the time - we're a totally fit family.
  • We exercise at least once a week - but we could do more.
  • Not every often - maybe once a month.
  • Never. We're a family of couch potatoes.

related stories

Micro_famous-places-crossword-micro
Think you know all about the world? We've created this Famous Places Crossword Puzzle to test you...
Micro_energy-drinks-mic
So you've heard all the bad news about your favorite energy drinks and you're searching for a hea...
Micro_organicvsgreen-micro
Earth Day is almost here and there are lots of ways to help the environment in your everyday life...
Micro_healthysnacks-micro
Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab somethin...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes