Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Health Crossword Puzzle

Think you know all about living a healthy lifestlye? We've created this health Crossword Puzzle to test your knowledge of being healthy! Back to Article

adeena75
adeena75 wrote:
2014-06-13 00:36:53 -0700

yeah i finished it smile

IBuildAwesomeThings

caitlin290 wrote:
2014-05-10 18:36:42 -0700

love

NYCgirl333
NYCgirl333 wrote:
2014-05-01 03:09:29 -0700

I like playing crosswords but sometimes I just hate the hard topics they give.

coolgirl58
coolgirl58 wrote:
2014-04-19 13:17:24 -0700

I'm better at word searches

Madigham
Madigham wrote:
2014-03-31 15:47:48 -0700

I click the hint button on the words that I don't understand which is basically every single one except 2 or something like that lol! I like how they give u unlimited hints so its not even hard!!

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-02-08 15:01:58 -0800

I'm the best crossword puzzler in the world!

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-02-08 14:45:42 -0800

I just kept clicking the hint button xD
P.S
First Person (:

How Often Does Your Family Exercise?

• All the time - we're a totally fit family.
  • We exercise at least once a week - but we could do more.
  • Not every often - maybe once a month.
  • Never. We're a family of couch potatoes.

Micro_famous-places-crossword-micro
Think you know all about the world? We've created this Famous Places Crossword Puzzle to test you...
Micro_energy-drinks-mic
So you've heard all the bad news about your favorite energy drinks and you're searching for a hea...
Micro_organicvsgreen-micro
Earth Day is almost here and there are lots of ways to help the environment in your everyday life...
Micro_healthysnacks-micro
Sometimes life can be too hectic to sit down for proper meals, and you just need to grab somethin...

bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom