Comments

The Boxtrolls: Teaser Trailer

Check out a new teaser trailer for The Boxtrolls, which tells the story of a community of quirky, mischievous creatures lovingly raising an orphaned human boy named Eggs in the amazing cavernous home they’ve built beneath the streets of Cheesebridge! Back to Article

Silverpharoh

DJquin wrote:
2014-03-06 15:39:46 -0800

cool

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-03-06 15:35:44 -0800

I wanna see it so bad! Someone take meh to see it!!!

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-03-06 15:25:05 -0800

Looks cute.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-03-06 15:16:44 -0800

Awesome!

What's The Freakiest Reptile? Vote!

• Snakes.
  • Alligators.
  • Lizards.
  • My math teacher.

Micro_transformers-age-of-extinction-micro
Watch the exciting new teaser trailer for Transformers: Age of Extinction!
Micro_paranorman-micro
ParaNorman the spooky/fun stop motion animation film is out to own! Read the review on Kidzworld.
Micro_a micro
If you’re planning a Halloween Slumber Party, line up some spooky movies that you can watch while...
July 21, 2009 is the day Tim Burton (of A Nightmare Before Christmas fame) fans are waiting for –...

Entertainment in the forums

Pokemaster235
Pokemaster235 posted in TV Shows:
Trust me- it's one of the best shows you'll ever watch! Whenever I hear the theme song, I can't help but drop whatever I'm doing and run into my living room!
GaaraOfTheSand
mines Gaara and Temari (i think gaaras obvius :p)
StarKyuremLegend
Three Brothers were stranded on an island. They found a lamp.  1st brother: Hey! Maybe this is a magic lamp like the movies. They rubbed it. Nothing happened. They tried again. Nothing. They tried and tried again, until almost all hope was pulled from their very hearts. 2nd brother: Maybe we will be stuck here forever 3rd brother: Yeah 1st brother: Nonsense! There has to be another way Fortunately the lamp was just delayed. Very very delayed. Something appeared. It had legs, It couldn't be a genie Unknown creature: Hello. It is the genie. 1st brother:You don't look lik- Genie: Enough! Each of you have one wish. 1st brother: I wish to go home. His wish was granted. Home he went. 2nd brother: I wish to go home with my brother. 2 down, 1 to go. 3rd brother: I wish my brothers were here so I'm not lonely.
-Gwen42--
My mom used it in the firepit
-Gwen42--