Comments

May 2014 Horoscopes

Looking for some guidance this month? Look no further! Kidzworld's Dish-It has the latest for you who look to the stars. See what's up for May and keep your eyes open for fun things this month! Back to Article

Pinka146
Pinka146 wrote:
2014-09-03 15:14:32 -0700

I was born on November 22, 2004

Pinka146
Pinka146 wrote:
2014-09-03 15:14:03 -0700

My sign is compilated, but I REALLY think I'm a Sagittarius. Thanks KW for that. Imma LET IT GO!

thefrozendude
thefrozendude wrote:
2014-07-03 10:02:21 -0700

Sagittarius ha ha let it go me

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-03 09:22:32 -0700

this is better

261sapphire
261sapphire wrote:
2014-07-03 09:02:41 -0700

I like this one

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-02 06:38:05 -0700

Yes, Leo's need to clean their rooms xD

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-02 06:37:41 -0700

Oopsie wrong one I thought I was Virgo for a minute

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-02 06:27:47 -0700

I'm already confident !!

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-02 06:27:35 -0700

WHAT?!?!?! That's not true! I'm a Leo, and I don't say blah blah when I talk 0.o. And btw, I'm already confident

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-02 06:24:34 -0700

pisces not so excited

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-06-21 20:54:21 -0700

... I have the roman "god" cancer. That's not good.

cartooneallmighty123

ArtistGirl01 wrote:
2014-05-26 15:24:06 -0700

capricorn!!!

blooface
blooface wrote:
2014-05-24 16:31:07 -0700

Yay! Dear Dish-it is BACK!

blooface
blooface wrote:
2014-05-24 16:31:07 -0700

Yay! Dear Dish-it is BACK!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_endless-love-micro
With the upcoming release of Endless Love, we are going to give sure-fire tips to throw the summe...
Micro_gemini_micro
Geminis are unpredictable, fun-loving and exciting. Learn how to dress the part by following cues...
Micro_a micro
When you look upon a star, does it tell you who you are? That’s what astrology is! About 5000 yea...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)