Comments

May 2014 Horoscopes

Looking for some guidance this month? Look no further! Kidzworld's Dish-It has the latest for you who look to the stars. See what's up for May and keep your eyes open for fun things this month! Back to Article

Pinka146
Pinka146 wrote:
2014-09-03 15:14:32 -0700

I was born on November 22, 2004

Pinka146
Pinka146 wrote:
2014-09-03 15:14:03 -0700

My sign is compilated, but I REALLY think I'm a Sagittarius. Thanks KW for that. Imma LET IT GO!

thefrozendude
thefrozendude wrote:
2014-07-03 10:02:21 -0700

Sagittarius ha ha let it go me

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-03 09:22:32 -0700

this is better

261sapphire
261sapphire wrote:
2014-07-03 09:02:41 -0700

I like this one

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-02 06:38:05 -0700

Yes, Leo's need to clean their rooms xD

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-02 06:37:41 -0700

Oopsie wrong one I thought I was Virgo for a minute

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-02 06:27:47 -0700

I'm already confident !!

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-02 06:27:35 -0700

WHAT?!?!?! That's not true! I'm a Leo, and I don't say blah blah when I talk 0.o. And btw, I'm already confident

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-02 06:24:34 -0700

pisces not so excited

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-06-21 20:54:21 -0700

... I have the roman "god" cancer. That's not good.

cartooneallmighty123

ArtistGirl01 wrote:
2014-05-26 15:24:06 -0700

capricorn!!!

blooface
blooface wrote:
2014-05-24 16:31:07 -0700

Yay! Dear Dish-it is BACK!

blooface
blooface wrote:
2014-05-24 16:31:07 -0700

Yay! Dear Dish-it is BACK!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.