Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Noah Movie Review

Kidzworld zeroes in on “Noah”, the disaster/action film based on a bible story. Can a family survive when the world is ending? Find out in Kidzworld's review of the movie. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Minion567
Minion567 wrote:
2014-04-22 12:47:48 -0700

This movie was the best. It makes you think differently about Noah and his ark. It changes your point of view forever

report
W1DY
W1DY wrote:
2014-03-31 19:43:09 -0700

this movie is blocked in my country indonesia
>.

report
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-29 19:51:57 -0700

My mom TOTALLY wanted to see this! Lucky I found this by Imagination44! (That means you Eliza)
Now I can tell my mom this is inaccurate... I NEVER wanted to see this for some reason anyways...

report
nnt73
nnt73 wrote:
2014-03-29 16:51:40 -0700

i agree completely

report
imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-03-29 16:49:16 -0700

It was so off from the bible! I mean, he killed no one. Noah was a righteous man who loved God. Who he do that?! NO! I was very mad at the people responsible.

report
nnt73
nnt73 wrote:
2014-03-29 16:04:47 -0700

THis is a verry inaccurate movie and just wrong, im disappointed by it

report
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 wrote:
2014-03-29 08:54:17 -0700

Need an ark? I Noah guy

report
michu20
michu20 wrote:
2014-03-29 04:43:36 -0700

it is a awesome movie has a lot of graphics

report
Alexiaisawesome123
Alexiaisawesome123 wrote:
2014-03-28 12:14:21 -0700

Emma Watson and Logan lerman? Omg I'm going to have to see this. Two of my favorite actors.

report
back to story
Evan-poll

Which Animal Would You Leave Off the Ark?

  • Snakes.
  • Skunks.
  • Spiders.
  • I wouldn't leave any animals off the ark.

related stories

Micro_muppets-most-wanted-review-micro
Kidzworld reviews the crazy heist of the Muppets on a European tour in Muppets Most Wanted. Will ...
Micro_divergent-review-micro
The movie version of the popular novel is here for fans and newbies alike. Is “Divergent” worth a...
Micro_veronica-mars-movie-poster-micro
At the demand of super fans, super sleuth Veronica Mars is back, but this time on the big screen!...
Micro_noah-micro
Find out how Darren Aronofsky built a real ark in a new featurette for NOAH, on Kidzworld!
Micro_mr-peabody-sherman-micro
What if you had a very smart dog for a dad who invented a time machine? Kidzworld saw Mr. Peabody...

Entertainment in the forums

Duma
Duma posted in TV Shows:
I like P.P.L It's so freagin awesome!!!
reply about 2 hours
astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
reply about 5 hours
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!
reply about 5 hours
MissJonkinz11
MissJonkinz11 posted in Celebs:
Shaun Diviney from Short Stack  :love
reply about 5 hours
Duma
Duma posted in Celebs:
Zac Efron :D
reply about 6 hours