Comments

Top 5 Sports That Might Not be Sports

What makes a sport a sport? Is it the spirit of competition? Physical exertion? Regardless of your criteria, some of these "sports" might not make the cut. Back to Article

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-07-21 10:28:15 -0700

I don't think anything that doesn't involve much physical exercise like, of course, NASCAR.

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-20 20:40:59 -0700

I don't think that pool is a sport

MathGeek
MathGeek wrote:
2014-06-07 11:42:29 -0700

I disagree that golf is not a sport. It may not take all the physical endurance as other sports but it is still a sport.

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-06-02 13:45:03 -0700

Nascar is indeed a sport. Who cares about running all day. Nascar in my opinin is like Track but with cars.

tamagomonsters

Miley143 wrote:
2014-05-23 14:10:39 -0700

True totally

jayfeatherwawawa
jayfeatherwawawa wrote:
2014-05-19 07:25:47 -0700

But bowling is fun and a lot of people like it so that's not true. I didn't know they were considered as sports.

jayfeatherwawawa
jayfeatherwawawa wrote:
2014-05-19 07:24:34 -0700

I agree with the golf part. It's not like basketball or soccer so why should it be a sport

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-05-17 18:48:42 -0700

Video games are the only REAL sport, everyone knows that.

Hashmarks
moderator
Hashmarks wrote:
2014-05-15 14:31:28 -0700

Haha, golf is the only one I can even see there being an argument for.

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-05-12 19:12:53 -0700

NASCAR is not a sport!!! Period! Big Frown

alex157
alex157 wrote:
2014-05-12 07:21:12 -0700

i knew NASCAR was gonna be #1

RedEyeGames
moderator
RedEyeGames wrote:
2014-05-11 21:19:49 -0700

I strongly disagree with a lot here lol Wink

Neron
Neron wrote:
2014-05-10 14:17:24 -0700

For the first one, I thought you were harsh. I mean, you can't just tell someone to bowl and they'll do it properly. You have to physically be prepared. If you don't have enough strength to lift the ball, then they can't bowl it. And I'm pretty sure there have been instances where bowling balls flew and caused injuries. Bowling is my favorite "sport" so yea.

Do You Play Golf?

• Yes - it's my favorite sport.
  • No - but I'd like to try.
  • Does Mini Golf count?
  • No way. Golf is for old men.

Micro_micro
Most people don't consider golf to be a sport, but if you consider the precision it takes to be a...
Micro_a m
"Hey Skip... sneak that rock past the biter and land it on the button!" It's the language of Curl...
Micro_a mic
Summertime sports are a great way to have fun and play outside in the sunshine. Maybe the ONLY ba...
Micro_a micro
Oh those cold winter days are here and all the little ponds are frozen for us to grab our skates ...
Micro_j micro
It’s been a while since Jeff Gordon last attended elementary school, but on Thursday he got an ol...
Micro_lingo_micro
Do you understand the language of sports? Here’s some lingo that crosses the boundaries of your f...

Sports in the forums

Love2DanceGirl
Love2DanceGirl posted in Dance:
Ballet: Monday through Saturday Jazz: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday Tap: Fridays Contemporary: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday Hip Hop: Tuesday Lyrical: Thursday Acro: Monday Company: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday  Total: about 25 hours a week depending on company class lengths
Ferch
I like to play and watch soccer, I like all positions :)
soccer ll
Manchester United
soccer ll
Oh the good ole Npower Championship . The league that no team wants to be in . Well I have a prediction for the table here and please tell me what you think . THANKS !!! 1.  Fulham F.C. Promoted 2.  Birmingham City Promoted 3.  Wigan Athletic F.C. Playoffs  4. Norwich City Playoffs 5. Cardiff City Playoffs 6. Middlesborough F.C. Playoffs 7. Bolton Wanderers  8. Watford 9. Blackburn Rovers 10. Leeds United 11. Derby County 12.  Reading 13. Nott 'm Forest 14. Blackpool 15. Millwall 16. Sheffield Wednesday F.C. 17. Brighton and Hove Albion 18. Brentford 19. Huddersfield Town 20. Bournemouth F.C. 21. Ipswich Town 22. Wolverhampton Wanderers Relegated 23. Charlton Athletic Relegated 24. Rotherham United Relegated
kevin11mustangGT