Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 5 Sports That Might Not be Sports

What makes a sport a sport? Is it the spirit of competition? Physical exertion? Regardless of your criteria, some of these "sports" might not make the cut. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-07-21 10:28:15 -0700

I don't think anything that doesn't involve much physical exercise like, of course, NASCAR.

report
warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-20 20:40:59 -0700

I don't think that pool is a sport

report
MathGeek
MathGeek wrote:
2014-06-07 11:42:29 -0700

I disagree that golf is not a sport. It may not take all the physical endurance as other sports but it is still a sport.

report
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-06-02 13:45:03 -0700

Nascar is indeed a sport. Who cares about running all day. Nascar in my opinin is like Track but with cars.

report
tamagomonsters
tamagomonsters wrote:
2014-05-26 13:29:24 -0700

I agree with adora12

report
tamagomonsters
tamagomonsters wrote:
2014-05-26 13:29:23 -0700

I agree with adora12

report
Miley143
Miley143 wrote:
2014-05-23 14:10:39 -0700

True totally

report
jayfeatherwawawa
jayfeatherwawawa wrote:
2014-05-19 07:25:47 -0700

But bowling is fun and a lot of people like it so that's not true. I didn't know they were considered as sports.

report
jayfeatherwawawa
jayfeatherwawawa wrote:
2014-05-19 07:24:34 -0700

I agree with the golf part. It's not like basketball or soccer so why should it be a sport

report
Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-05-17 18:48:42 -0700

Video games are the only REAL sport, everyone knows that.

report
Hashmarks
moderator
Hashmarks wrote:
2014-05-15 14:31:28 -0700

Haha, golf is the only one I can even see there being an argument for.

report
BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-05-12 19:12:53 -0700

NASCAR is not a sport!!! Period! Big Frown

report
alex157
alex157 wrote:
2014-05-12 07:21:12 -0700

i knew NASCAR was gonna be #1

report
RedEyeGames
moderator
RedEyeGames wrote:
2014-05-11 21:19:49 -0700

I strongly disagree with a lot here lol Wink

report
Neron
Neron wrote:
2014-05-10 14:17:24 -0700

For the first one, I thought you were harsh. I mean, you can't just tell someone to bowl and they'll do it properly. You have to physically be prepared. If you don't have enough strength to lift the ball, then they can't bowl it. And I'm pretty sure there have been instances where bowling balls flew and caused injuries. Bowling is my favorite "sport" so yea.

report
back to story
F1152737950171

Do You Play Golf?

  • Yes - it's my favorite sport.
  • No - but I'd like to try.
  • Does Mini Golf count?
  • No way. Golf is for old men.

related stories

Micro_micro
Most people don't consider golf to be a sport, but if you consider the precision it takes to be a...
Micro_a m
"Hey Skip... sneak that rock past the biter and land it on the button!" It's the language of Curl...
Micro_a mic
Summertime sports are a great way to have fun and play outside in the sunshine. Maybe the ONLY ba...
Micro_a micro
Oh those cold winter days are here and all the little ponds are frozen for us to grab our skates ...
Micro_j micro
It’s been a while since Jeff Gordon last attended elementary school, but on Thursday he got an ol...
Micro_lingo_micro
Do you understand the language of sports? Here’s some lingo that crosses the boundaries of your f...

Sports in the forums

Team Audi #46
I don't know what is wrong with these teams. Former Colt's Head Coach, Tony Dungy, said that he wouldn't wan Sam because of the attention he was bringing. I just don't get it. I heard that his stats were amazing. A player should not be cut because of their orientation but because of their attitude or extremely poor skill. Why can't they just let him do what he loves to do, play football on a team that wants him.
reply 1 day
AlphaT
The Cowboys have cut Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to be drafted in the NFL, from the team. Is this an expression of the conformity policy so deeply rooted in American athletics?
reply 1 day
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Basketball:
Washington Huskies
reply 1 day
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Basketball:
Washington Huskies
reply 1 day
cutedude13
They beat the Bengals 27-0, and Reggie Wayne is the 9th player in NFL history to get 14,000 pass yards!!!
reply 2 days