Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Think He's a Hottie

"I really like this one guy, but my friend thinks he's really ugly and mean. He's a total hottie! But what should I do? I don't want to ruin everything." Find out what Dish-It has to say! Back to Article

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 21:42:04 -0700

i had a few hotties i got my pretty brown eyes on

mone baby
mone baby wrote:
2012-12-31 09:56:43 -0800

Y'all wanna kno wat I hate

Lil rose xoxo
Lil rose xoxo wrote:
2012-12-31 00:58:31 -0800

Well if u like d guy so much den date him(dat iz if he breaks up wit his gf) wat Eva ur friend says dosnt rili mata bt if u luv ur friend so much forget d guy

GraceKehoe
GraceKehoe wrote:
2012-12-30 20:46:32 -0800

if he plans to break up with her and he said he will date u it's probably cuz he's waiting for someone better even tho u r the best he can get, cuz everyone wants what they cant have and if u lose interest he will learn his lesson

GraceKehoe
GraceKehoe wrote:
2012-12-30 20:46:32 -0800

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-12-14 12:59:46 -0800

I

Gangster jesse
Gangster jesse wrote:
2012-11-29 16:04:23 -0800

yea

ashleedisney
ashleedisney wrote:
2012-11-29 15:39:31 -0800

yes u r a hottie wait how old r u

radarfield
radarfield wrote:
2012-11-29 08:12:54 -0800

well i know how you are doing with this but im gay and thiers a really cute guy named regan at my schhool hwo has a girlfriend and i wana date him

windy2001
windy2001 wrote:
2012-11-28 17:01:33 -0800

Ur cutie dont listen to wat ppl say

The lost cause_1883103
The lost cause_1883103 wrote:
2012-11-28 16:31:24 -0800

the guy sounds like a jerk, what if the girl he was dating found out he was already thinking of someone else? thats not right to me Frustrated

'Broken;Down'
'Broken;Down' wrote:
2012-11-28 14:55:25 -0800

Everyone thinks the guy I like is hawt .-.

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:24:35 -0800

ur adorable epiclover123

epiclover123
epiclover123 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:21:42 -0800

am I a hottie and it ok I wont be mad

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:09:09 -0800

same

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:07:49 -0800

cool people are cute to mee but my boy is a hottie most of the boys here are tots hotties

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:07:46 -0800

Kaay ' Beezy
Kaay ' Beezy wrote:
2012-11-28 14:00:08 -0800

he's lyien

Do You Care What Your Friends Think?

• I respect my friends' opinions, but they don't determine what I do.
  • I make all my decisions based on what my friends think.
  • I never ask my friends what they think.
  • I always ask what they think, but never actually follow their advice.

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another gi...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.