Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Think He's a Hottie

"I really like this one guy, but my friend thinks he's really ugly and mean. He's a total hottie! But what should I do? I don't want to ruin everything." Find out what Dish-It has to say! Back to Article

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 21:42:04 -0700

i had a few hotties i got my pretty brown eyes on

mone baby
mone baby wrote:
2012-12-31 09:56:43 -0800

Y'all wanna kno wat I hate

Lil rose xoxo
Lil rose xoxo wrote:
2012-12-31 00:58:31 -0800

Well if u like d guy so much den date him(dat iz if he breaks up wit his gf) wat Eva ur friend says dosnt rili mata bt if u luv ur friend so much forget d guy

GraceKehoe
GraceKehoe wrote:
2012-12-30 20:46:32 -0800

if he plans to break up with her and he said he will date u it's probably cuz he's waiting for someone better even tho u r the best he can get, cuz everyone wants what they cant have and if u lose interest he will learn his lesson

GraceKehoe
GraceKehoe wrote:
2012-12-30 20:46:32 -0800

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-12-14 12:59:46 -0800

I

Gangster jesse
Gangster jesse wrote:
2012-11-29 16:04:23 -0800

yea

ashleedisney
ashleedisney wrote:
2012-11-29 15:39:31 -0800

yes u r a hottie wait how old r u

radarfield
radarfield wrote:
2012-11-29 08:12:54 -0800

well i know how you are doing with this but im gay and thiers a really cute guy named regan at my schhool hwo has a girlfriend and i wana date him

windy2001
windy2001 wrote:
2012-11-28 17:01:33 -0800

Ur cutie dont listen to wat ppl say

The lost cause_1883103
The lost cause_1883103 wrote:
2012-11-28 16:31:24 -0800

the guy sounds like a jerk, what if the girl he was dating found out he was already thinking of someone else? thats not right to me Frustrated

'Broken;Down'
'Broken;Down' wrote:
2012-11-28 14:55:25 -0800

Everyone thinks the guy I like is hawt .-.

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:24:35 -0800

ur adorable epiclover123

epiclover123
epiclover123 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:21:42 -0800

am I a hottie and it ok I wont be mad

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:09:09 -0800

same

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:07:49 -0800

cool people are cute to mee but my boy is a hottie most of the boys here are tots hotties

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:07:46 -0800

Kaay ' Beezy
Kaay ' Beezy wrote:
2012-11-28 14:00:08 -0800

he's lyien

Do You Care What Your Friends Think?

• I respect my friends' opinions, but they don't determine what I do.
  • I make all my decisions based on what my friends think.
  • I never ask my friends what they think.
  • I always ask what they think, but never actually follow their advice.

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another gi...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay