Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Think He's a Hottie

"I really like this one guy, but my friend thinks he's really ugly and mean. He's a total hottie! But what should I do? I don't want to ruin everything." Find out what Dish-It has to say! Back to Article

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 21:42:04 -0700

i had a few hotties i got my pretty brown eyes on

mone baby
mone baby wrote:
2012-12-31 09:56:43 -0800

Y'all wanna kno wat I hate

Lil rose xoxo
Lil rose xoxo wrote:
2012-12-31 00:58:31 -0800

Well if u like d guy so much den date him(dat iz if he breaks up wit his gf) wat Eva ur friend says dosnt rili mata bt if u luv ur friend so much forget d guy

GraceKehoe
GraceKehoe wrote:
2012-12-30 20:46:32 -0800

if he plans to break up with her and he said he will date u it's probably cuz he's waiting for someone better even tho u r the best he can get, cuz everyone wants what they cant have and if u lose interest he will learn his lesson

GraceKehoe
GraceKehoe wrote:
2012-12-30 20:46:32 -0800

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-12-14 12:59:46 -0800

I

Gangster jesse
Gangster jesse wrote:
2012-11-29 16:04:23 -0800

yea

ashleedisney
ashleedisney wrote:
2012-11-29 15:39:31 -0800

yes u r a hottie wait how old r u

radarfield
radarfield wrote:
2012-11-29 08:12:54 -0800

well i know how you are doing with this but im gay and thiers a really cute guy named regan at my schhool hwo has a girlfriend and i wana date him

windy2001
windy2001 wrote:
2012-11-28 17:01:33 -0800

Ur cutie dont listen to wat ppl say

The lost cause_1883103
The lost cause_1883103 wrote:
2012-11-28 16:31:24 -0800

the guy sounds like a jerk, what if the girl he was dating found out he was already thinking of someone else? thats not right to me Frustrated

'Broken;Down'
'Broken;Down' wrote:
2012-11-28 14:55:25 -0800

Everyone thinks the guy I like is hawt .-.

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:24:35 -0800

ur adorable epiclover123

epiclover123
epiclover123 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:21:42 -0800

am I a hottie and it ok I wont be mad

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:09:09 -0800

same

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:07:49 -0800

cool people are cute to mee but my boy is a hottie most of the boys here are tots hotties

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:07:46 -0800

Kaay ' Beezy
Kaay ' Beezy wrote:
2012-11-28 14:00:08 -0800

he's lyien

Do You Care What Your Friends Think?

• I respect my friends' opinions, but they don't determine what I do.
  • I make all my decisions based on what my friends think.
  • I never ask my friends what they think.
  • I always ask what they think, but never actually follow their advice.