Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Think He's a Hottie

"I really like this one guy, but my friend thinks he's really ugly and mean. He's a total hottie! But what should I do? I don't want to ruin everything." Find out what Dish-It has to say! Back to Article

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 21:42:04 -0700

i had a few hotties i got my pretty brown eyes on

mone baby
mone baby wrote:
2012-12-31 09:56:43 -0800

Y'all wanna kno wat I hate

Lil rose xoxo
Lil rose xoxo wrote:
2012-12-31 00:58:31 -0800

Well if u like d guy so much den date him(dat iz if he breaks up wit his gf) wat Eva ur friend says dosnt rili mata bt if u luv ur friend so much forget d guy

GraceKehoe
GraceKehoe wrote:
2012-12-30 20:46:32 -0800

if he plans to break up with her and he said he will date u it's probably cuz he's waiting for someone better even tho u r the best he can get, cuz everyone wants what they cant have and if u lose interest he will learn his lesson

GraceKehoe
GraceKehoe wrote:
2012-12-30 20:46:32 -0800

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-12-14 12:59:46 -0800

I

Gangster jesse
Gangster jesse wrote:
2012-11-29 16:04:23 -0800

yea

ashleedisney
ashleedisney wrote:
2012-11-29 15:39:31 -0800

yes u r a hottie wait how old r u

radarfield
radarfield wrote:
2012-11-29 08:12:54 -0800

well i know how you are doing with this but im gay and thiers a really cute guy named regan at my schhool hwo has a girlfriend and i wana date him

windy2001
windy2001 wrote:
2012-11-28 17:01:33 -0800

Ur cutie dont listen to wat ppl say

The lost cause
The lost cause wrote:
2012-11-28 16:31:24 -0800

the guy sounds like a jerk, what if the girl he was dating found out he was already thinking of someone else? thats not right to me Frustrated

'Broken;Down'
'Broken;Down' wrote:
2012-11-28 14:55:25 -0800

Everyone thinks the guy I like is hawt .-.

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:24:35 -0800

ur adorable epiclover123

epiclover123
epiclover123 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:21:42 -0800

am I a hottie and it ok I wont be mad

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:09:09 -0800

same

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:07:49 -0800

cool people are cute to mee but my boy is a hottie most of the boys here are tots hotties

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-28 14:07:46 -0800

Kaay ' Beezy
Kaay ' Beezy wrote:
2012-11-28 14:00:08 -0800

he's lyien

Do You Care What Your Friends Think?

• I respect my friends' opinions, but they don't determine what I do.
  • I make all my decisions based on what my friends think.
  • I never ask my friends what they think.
  • I always ask what they think, but never actually follow their advice.

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another gi...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.