Comments

July 2014 Horoscopes: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Edition!

Check out these July 2014 Ponyscopes to see what you have in common with your favorite MLP and to see what you can work on this summer! Happy Birthday, Cancer! Back to Article

stella4love
stella4love wrote:
2014-10-16 07:09:13 -0700

Hello
I am miss, stella, i saw your profile and picked interest
try and ##### me with my private id so that i will tell you whom i am thanks #####################.in )
I will be waiting for #### #### because I have very important thing to tell you.I wait for #### ####. bye

####################.in

Hello
I am miss, stella, i saw your profile and picked interest

####################.in

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-08-28 07:45:14 -0700

I'm la derp.... Aquarius!!!

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-08-20 15:07:01 -0700

I do not believe in horoscopes. I believe in what God says.....................not what humans say

PokemonAsh579
PokemonAsh579 wrote:
2014-08-19 03:11:19 -0700

I AM TRULLLLLY DEEEEERPY! My sister got JEEALOUS!

Lilly.valentine101
Lilly.valentine101 wrote:
2014-08-11 17:22:10 -0700

Libra!

Lilly.valentine101
Lilly.valentine101 wrote:
2014-08-11 17:22:09 -0700

Libra!

IamAeris
IamAeris wrote:
2014-08-09 19:08:13 -0700

Im Derpy. I am actually more like a mix between Fluttershy, Princess Luna, and Twighlight with a sprinkle of Derpy here and there. And don't forget about my creepy side for Pikimena (Pinky Pie). And ifyou go by thi I'm also a little AJ........... I VARY IN PERONALITIES OK DEAL WITH IT please??? Tongue Out

foxdude77
foxdude77 wrote:
2014-07-31 18:23:13 -0700

Why did you not make cancer rainbow dash
Pinkie pie and derpy

Useless123 wrote:
2014-07-25 15:29:19 -0700

Cancer~!!!

raoul123
raoul123 wrote:
2014-07-22 20:36:51 -0700

i dont know its true or not but its nice , i am a virgo

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-22 07:47:40 -0700

im an aquarius

miley15
miley15 wrote:
2014-07-22 00:50:17 -0700

i'm a VIRGO! yup i really love to read...anyway i don't really into these horoscopes...it doesn't always work...

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_my-little-pony-july-micro
Download and print Patriotic Pony Recipes for the 4th of July from My Little Pony – Friendship is...
Micro_mlp-dash-micro
Rainbow Dash is one cool pony… make that an awesome pony! My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: A D...
Micro_horoscope-monthly-micro
Looking for some guidance this month? Look no further! Kidzworld's Dish-It has the latest for you...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you
GlimmeringSky16
No way! It's definitely NOT wrong. It's your preference! If you're happier with a certain gender, go for it. If your friends can't accept it then maybe they're not the best friends you have. After all, you don't live twice now do ya. :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
So my question is.. is it wrong to be gay? I don't think it is! But what do i do if my friends diss me? Give me advise or what ever you do! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D wish me luck I need it!