Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

July 2014 Horoscopes: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Edition!

Check out these July 2014 Ponyscopes to see what you have in common with your favorite MLP and to see what you can work on this summer! Happy Birthday, Cancer! Back to Article

stella4love
stella4love wrote:
2014-10-16 07:09:13 -0700

Hello
I am miss, stella, i saw your profile and picked interest
try and ##### me with my private id so that i will tell you whom i am thanks #####################.in )
I will be waiting for #### #### because I have very important thing to tell you.I wait for #### ####. bye

####################.in

Hello
I am miss, stella, i saw your profile and picked interest

####################.in

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-08-28 07:45:14 -0700

I'm la derp.... Aquarius!!!

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-08-20 15:07:01 -0700

I do not believe in horoscopes. I believe in what God says.....................not what humans say

PokemonAsh579
PokemonAsh579 wrote:
2014-08-19 03:11:19 -0700

I AM TRULLLLLY DEEEEERPY! My sister got JEEALOUS!

Lilly.valentine101
Lilly.valentine101 wrote:
2014-08-11 17:22:10 -0700

Libra!

Lilly.valentine101
Lilly.valentine101 wrote:
2014-08-11 17:22:09 -0700

Libra!

IamAeris
IamAeris wrote:
2014-08-09 19:08:13 -0700

Im Derpy. I am actually more like a mix between Fluttershy, Princess Luna, and Twighlight with a sprinkle of Derpy here and there. And don't forget about my creepy side for Pikimena (Pinky Pie). And ifyou go by thi I'm also a little AJ........... I VARY IN PERONALITIES OK DEAL WITH IT please??? Tongue Out

foxdude77
foxdude77 wrote:
2014-07-31 18:23:13 -0700

Why did you not make cancer rainbow dash
Pinkie pie and derpy

Useless123 wrote:
2014-07-25 15:29:19 -0700

Cancer~!!!

raoul123
raoul123 wrote:
2014-07-22 20:36:51 -0700

i dont know its true or not but its nice , i am a virgo

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-22 07:47:40 -0700

im an aquarius

miley15
miley15 wrote:
2014-07-22 00:50:17 -0700

i'm a VIRGO! yup i really love to read...anyway i don't really into these horoscopes...it doesn't always work...

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_my-little-pony-july-micro
Download and print Patriotic Pony Recipes for the 4th of July from My Little Pony – Friendship is...
Micro_mlp-dash-micro
Rainbow Dash is one cool pony… make that an awesome pony! My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: A D...
Micro_horoscope-monthly-micro
Looking for some guidance this month? Look no further! Kidzworld's Dish-It has the latest for you...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
If people ask me about scars I don't feel comfortable explaining, I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Most of my actual 'friends' know where they came from. Otherwise, your body isn't anyone elses business and, if they push, know you can tell them so. Take care.
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
People at my school thinks I'm not pretty and That i try to hard to make myself look pretty and I get mean comments on my pictures by people calling me names and people always say I'm ugly and not pretty and it makes me feel sad and hurt and highs school post to be fun but people makes it worst and not fun for me cause they keep calling me names.
Snickers147
Aww thank you very much :3
Peppy.San
Sorry you have to go through this. I've been in a couple similar situations with my dad, and although it sucks for us too, I really chewed him out for my little sisters sake. I'm not saying start a fight (that was stupid for me to do), but it is important that they understand that scrapping in the home where the little'ns are present is unacceptable. It really screws you up, living with that. They should know that if they're going to fight to do it someplace else. Sometimes we have to remind them. ... The relationship between your dad and his girlfriend is their business. Their issues have nothing to do with you guys, you are never the problem... but it also isn't your place to dictate their relationship. If they break up, then it was inevitable and probably for the best. Fighting doesn't always mean the end though. They may just be going through a rough time.
Snickers147