Comments

July 2014 Horoscopes: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Edition!

Check out these July 2014 Ponyscopes to see what you have in common with your favorite MLP and to see what you can work on this summer! Happy Birthday, Cancer! Back to Article

Shadestar13
Shadestar13 wrote:
2014-11-19 16:05:43 -0800

lol u sound like me

Shadestar13
Shadestar13 wrote:
2014-11-19 16:05:13 -0800

amen to that. & to ppl who read this: im not very religious or anthing, but i still believe in God, and that is what works, not horoscopes, even thou they're fun to look at.

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2014-11-02 14:19:37 -0800

I'm spike? What the actual LEO?!?! I'm still embarrassed for watching mlp.

girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2 wrote:
2014-11-02 00:38:16 -0700

OMG I love mlp. XD

stella4love
stella4love wrote:
2014-10-16 07:09:13 -0700

Hello
I am miss, stella, i saw your profile and picked interest
try and ##### me with my private id so that i will tell you whom i am thanks #####################.in )
I will be waiting for #### #### because I have very important thing to tell you.I wait for #### ####. bye

####################.in

Hello
I am miss, stella, i saw your profile and picked interest

####################.in

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-08-28 07:45:14 -0700

I'm la derp.... Aquarius!!!

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-08-20 15:07:01 -0700

I do not believe in horoscopes. I believe in what God says.....................not what humans say

PokemonAsh579
PokemonAsh579 wrote:
2014-08-19 03:11:19 -0700

I AM TRULLLLLY DEEEEERPY! My sister got JEEALOUS!

Lilly.valentine101
Lilly.valentine101 wrote:
2014-08-11 17:22:10 -0700

Libra!

Lilly.valentine101
Lilly.valentine101 wrote:
2014-08-11 17:22:09 -0700

Libra!

IamAeris
IamAeris wrote:
2014-08-09 19:08:13 -0700

Im Derpy. I am actually more like a mix between Fluttershy, Princess Luna, and Twighlight with a sprinkle of Derpy here and there. And don't forget about my creepy side for Pikimena (Pinky Pie). And ifyou go by thi I'm also a little AJ........... I VARY IN PERONALITIES OK DEAL WITH IT please??? Tongue Out

foxdude77
foxdude77 wrote:
2014-07-31 18:23:13 -0700

Why did you not make cancer rainbow dash
Pinkie pie and derpy

2014-07-27 20:20:23 -0700

Libra! (:

hpgeek3
hpgeek3 wrote:
2014-07-27 17:26:42 -0700

I am a Libra

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_my-little-pony-july-micro
Download and print Patriotic Pony Recipes for the 4th of July from My Little Pony – Friendship is...
Micro_mlp-dash-micro
Rainbow Dash is one cool pony… make that an awesome pony! My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: A D...
Micro_horoscope-monthly-micro
Looking for some guidance this month? Look no further! Kidzworld's Dish-It has the latest for you...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

Cataclysm_Destruct
I'd also shift the blame onto the parents. It's disgusting and appalling to know that parents don't care about their own child's wellbeing.
katieee123_
katieee123_ posted in Friends:
"Charulata" wrote: "katieee123_" wrote: I'm not going to judge her, it was most likely her parents fault. Poor girl. I'm sorry , But I don't think it's her parents fault. Her parents didn't tell her do anything with anyone , She did. Her parents isn't involved in this case!!  She's 13. Kids that age base some of their decisions off of what their parents say. Her parents should have told her what's right and what's wrong, which they most likely didn't do since apparently they didn't care.
SpecialProblem
SpecialProblem posted in Friends:
how are you helping me at all :/
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
A red tee and three fourths.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"9bella" wrote:You could invite another friend to walk with you guys. thanks for the comment