Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

July 2014 Horoscopes: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Edition!

Check out these July 2014 Ponyscopes to see what you have in common with your favorite MLP and to see what you can work on this summer! Happy Birthday, Cancer! Back to Article

Shadestar13
Shadestar13 wrote:
2014-11-19 16:05:43 -0800

lol u sound like me

Shadestar13
Shadestar13 wrote:
2014-11-19 16:05:13 -0800

amen to that. & to ppl who read this: im not very religious or anthing, but i still believe in God, and that is what works, not horoscopes, even thou they're fun to look at.

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2014-11-02 14:19:37 -0800

I'm spike? What the actual LEO?!?! I'm still embarrassed for watching mlp.

girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2 wrote:
2014-11-02 00:38:16 -0700

OMG I love mlp. XD

stella4love
stella4love wrote:
2014-10-16 07:09:13 -0700

Hello
I am miss, stella, i saw your profile and picked interest
try and ##### me with my private id so that i will tell you whom i am thanks #####################.in )
I will be waiting for #### #### because I have very important thing to tell you.I wait for #### ####. bye

####################.in

Hello
I am miss, stella, i saw your profile and picked interest

####################.in

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-08-28 07:45:14 -0700

I'm la derp.... Aquarius!!!

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-08-20 15:07:01 -0700

I do not believe in horoscopes. I believe in what God says.....................not what humans say

PokemonAsh579
PokemonAsh579 wrote:
2014-08-19 03:11:19 -0700

I AM TRULLLLLY DEEEEERPY! My sister got JEEALOUS!

Lilly.valentine101
Lilly.valentine101 wrote:
2014-08-11 17:22:10 -0700

Libra!

Lilly.valentine101
Lilly.valentine101 wrote:
2014-08-11 17:22:09 -0700

Libra!

IamAeris
IamAeris wrote:
2014-08-09 19:08:13 -0700

Im Derpy. I am actually more like a mix between Fluttershy, Princess Luna, and Twighlight with a sprinkle of Derpy here and there. And don't forget about my creepy side for Pikimena (Pinky Pie). And ifyou go by thi I'm also a little AJ........... I VARY IN PERONALITIES OK DEAL WITH IT please??? Tongue Out

foxdude77
foxdude77 wrote:
2014-07-31 18:23:13 -0700

Why did you not make cancer rainbow dash
Pinkie pie and derpy

2014-07-27 20:20:23 -0700

Libra! (:

hpgeek3
hpgeek3 wrote:
2014-07-27 17:26:42 -0700

I am a Libra

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_my-little-pony-july-micro
Download and print Patriotic Pony Recipes for the 4th of July from My Little Pony – Friendship is...
Micro_mlp-dash-micro
Rainbow Dash is one cool pony… make that an awesome pony! My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: A D...
Micro_horoscope-monthly-micro
Looking for some guidance this month? Look no further! Kidzworld's Dish-It has the latest for you...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.