Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

July 2014 Horoscopes: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Edition!

Check out these July 2014 Ponyscopes to see what you have in common with your favorite MLP and to see what you can work on this summer! Happy Birthday, Cancer! Back to Article

stella4love
stella4love wrote:
2014-10-16 07:09:13 -0700

Hello
I am miss, stella, i saw your profile and picked interest
try and ##### me with my private id so that i will tell you whom i am thanks #####################.in )
I will be waiting for #### #### because I have very important thing to tell you.I wait for #### ####. bye

####################.in

Hello
I am miss, stella, i saw your profile and picked interest

####################.in

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-08-28 07:45:14 -0700

I'm la derp.... Aquarius!!!

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-08-20 15:07:01 -0700

I do not believe in horoscopes. I believe in what God says.....................not what humans say

PokemonAsh579
PokemonAsh579 wrote:
2014-08-19 03:11:19 -0700

I AM TRULLLLLY DEEEEERPY! My sister got JEEALOUS!

Lilly.valentine101
Lilly.valentine101 wrote:
2014-08-11 17:22:10 -0700

Libra!

Lilly.valentine101
Lilly.valentine101 wrote:
2014-08-11 17:22:09 -0700

Libra!

IamAeris
IamAeris wrote:
2014-08-09 19:08:13 -0700

Im Derpy. I am actually more like a mix between Fluttershy, Princess Luna, and Twighlight with a sprinkle of Derpy here and there. And don't forget about my creepy side for Pikimena (Pinky Pie). And ifyou go by thi I'm also a little AJ........... I VARY IN PERONALITIES OK DEAL WITH IT please??? Tongue Out

foxdude77
foxdude77 wrote:
2014-07-31 18:23:13 -0700

Why did you not make cancer rainbow dash
Pinkie pie and derpy

Useless123 wrote:
2014-07-25 15:29:19 -0700

Cancer~!!!

raoul123
raoul123 wrote:
2014-07-22 20:36:51 -0700

i dont know its true or not but its nice , i am a virgo

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-22 07:47:40 -0700

im an aquarius

miley15
miley15 wrote:
2014-07-22 00:50:17 -0700

i'm a VIRGO! yup i really love to read...anyway i don't really into these horoscopes...it doesn't always work...

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_my-little-pony-july-micro
Download and print Patriotic Pony Recipes for the 4th of July from My Little Pony – Friendship is...
Micro_mlp-dash-micro
Rainbow Dash is one cool pony… make that an awesome pony! My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: A D...
Micro_horoscope-monthly-micro
Looking for some guidance this month? Look no further! Kidzworld's Dish-It has the latest for you...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)