Comments

All About Santa's Elves

Santa Claus is one of the most high profile dudes around, especially during the month of December. But what about all of his tiny little helpers? What does it take to become one of Santa's elves? Back to Article

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2012-12-02 17:49:46 -0800

BOOOO ELVES

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2012-12-02 13:29:15 -0800

I would love to be a elf but I'm to tall.

Cleah73
Cleah73 wrote:
2012-12-02 12:33:28 -0800

im 4'0 so i could be an elf. XD i have a fake set of pointed ears. hehe. :3

lilmiss_swag143
lilmiss_swag143 wrote:
2012-12-02 07:09:29 -0800

YES!! 5'3 and proud!!!!!!! I dont want to be an elf anyway.

Fallynreece8300
Fallynreece8300 wrote:
2012-12-01 23:46:10 -0800

lol. the is no way i will qualify. i am 5'2

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2012-12-01 19:18:25 -0800

I barely qualify... but my ears arent that pointed. I wonder if I qualify.

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-12-01 19:14:38 -0800

Hahaha I don't quite qualify for an elf in height anymore, I'm 4'11

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-12-01 19:12:48 -0800

Both of you, this site is called KIDzworld for a reason. lol

mainmuffin

Belly wrote:
2011-12-01 14:56:12 -0800

I very much agree. Tongue Out

kamuimaru
kamuimaru wrote:
2011-12-01 14:23:57 -0800

Precisely. OR does Santa's elves watch and like Lord of the Rings or something?

prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-12-01 13:17:48 -0800

Baby260: Why did you post that? It has nothing to do with the article!

BurnedMarshmallow
BurnedMarshmallow wrote:
2011-12-01 12:33:51 -0800

That is very off topic.

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2011-12-01 12:19:46 -0800

i luv lord of the rings movie so much and all the parts of the movie.....

Who's Your Favorite Elf?

• Herbie from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
  • Legolas from Lord of the Rings.
  • Will Ferrell from Elf.
  • Arwen from Lord of the Rings.

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_santa-claus-micro
Forget Brad and Britney. The biggest celebrity of them all is Santa Claus! Here’s the scoop on th...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
It all started with a wrong number in 1955. Find out how NORAD started tracking Santa, and how yo...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D