Comments

All About Santa's Elves

Santa Claus is one of the most high profile dudes around, especially during the month of December. But what about all of his tiny little helpers? What does it take to become one of Santa's elves? Back to Article

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-06 14:32:27 -0800

Honour:0.o

Starvy7700
Starvy7700 wrote:
2012-12-02 20:30:52 -0800

I'm actually short enough.

-LadyOfTheWood_1829050
-LadyOfTheWood_1829050 wrote:
2012-12-02 19:29:28 -0800

Ryan no one likes you

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2012-12-02 17:49:46 -0800

BOOOO ELVES

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2012-12-02 13:29:15 -0800

I would love to be a elf but I'm to tall.

Cleah73
Cleah73 wrote:
2012-12-02 12:33:28 -0800

im 4'0 so i could be an elf. XD i have a fake set of pointed ears. hehe. :3

lilmiss_swag143
lilmiss_swag143 wrote:
2012-12-02 07:09:29 -0800

YES!! 5'3 and proud!!!!!!! I dont want to be an elf anyway.

Fallynreece8300
Fallynreece8300 wrote:
2012-12-01 23:46:10 -0800

lol. the is no way i will qualify. i am 5'2

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2012-12-01 19:18:25 -0800

I barely qualify... but my ears arent that pointed. I wonder if I qualify.

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-12-01 19:14:38 -0800

Hahaha I don't quite qualify for an elf in height anymore, I'm 4'11

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-12-01 19:12:48 -0800

Both of you, this site is called KIDzworld for a reason. lol

mainmuffin

Belly wrote:
2011-12-01 14:56:12 -0800

I very much agree. Tongue Out

kamuimaru
kamuimaru wrote:
2011-12-01 14:23:57 -0800

Precisely. OR does Santa's elves watch and like Lord of the Rings or something?

prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-12-01 13:17:48 -0800

Baby260: Why did you post that? It has nothing to do with the article!

BurnedMarshmallow
BurnedMarshmallow wrote:
2011-12-01 12:33:51 -0800

That is very off topic.

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2011-12-01 12:19:46 -0800

i luv lord of the rings movie so much and all the parts of the movie.....

Who's Your Favorite Elf?

• Herbie from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
  • Legolas from Lord of the Rings.
  • Will Ferrell from Elf.
  • Arwen from Lord of the Rings.

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_santa-claus-micro
Forget Brad and Britney. The biggest celebrity of them all is Santa Claus! Here’s the scoop on th...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
It all started with a wrong number in 1955. Find out how NORAD started tracking Santa, and how yo...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)