Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

All About Santa's Elves

Santa Claus is one of the most high profile dudes around, especially during the month of December. But what about all of his tiny little helpers? What does it take to become one of Santa's elves? Back to Article

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-12-06 14:41:45 -0800

DONT SAY U DONT LIKE RYAN!!!!! AKA HONOUR HES AWEOSME!

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-06 14:32:27 -0800

Honour:0.o

Starvy7700
Starvy7700 wrote:
2012-12-02 20:30:52 -0800

I'm actually short enough.

-LadyOfTheWood_1829050
-LadyOfTheWood_1829050 wrote:
2012-12-02 19:29:28 -0800

Ryan no one likes you

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2012-12-02 17:49:46 -0800

BOOOO ELVES

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2012-12-02 13:29:15 -0800

I would love to be a elf but I'm to tall.

Cleah73
Cleah73 wrote:
2012-12-02 12:33:28 -0800

im 4'0 so i could be an elf. XD i have a fake set of pointed ears. hehe. :3

lilmiss_swag143
lilmiss_swag143 wrote:
2012-12-02 07:09:29 -0800

YES!! 5'3 and proud!!!!!!! I dont want to be an elf anyway.

Fallynreece8300
Fallynreece8300 wrote:
2012-12-01 23:46:10 -0800

lol. the is no way i will qualify. i am 5'2

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2012-12-01 19:18:25 -0800

I barely qualify... but my ears arent that pointed. I wonder if I qualify.

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-12-01 19:14:38 -0800

Hahaha I don't quite qualify for an elf in height anymore, I'm 4'11

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-12-01 19:12:48 -0800

Both of you, this site is called KIDzworld for a reason. lol

mainmuffin

Belly wrote:
2011-12-01 14:56:12 -0800

I very much agree. Tongue Out

kamuimaru
kamuimaru wrote:
2011-12-01 14:23:57 -0800

Precisely. OR does Santa's elves watch and like Lord of the Rings or something?

prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-12-01 13:17:48 -0800

Baby260: Why did you post that? It has nothing to do with the article!

BurnedMarshmallow
BurnedMarshmallow wrote:
2011-12-01 12:33:51 -0800

That is very off topic.

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2011-12-01 12:19:46 -0800

i luv lord of the rings movie so much and all the parts of the movie.....

Poll

Do You Leave Snacks for Santa Claus?

• Every year!
  • I've done it a few times.
  • I'd rather eat 'em myself.
  • No, that's for babies.

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_santa-claus-micro
Forget Brad and Britney. The biggest celebrity of them all is Santa Claus! Here’s the scoop on th...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
Micro_santa micro
Santa Claus is headed your way soon, so find out more about this jolly man who represents all thi...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.