Comments

All About Santa's Elves

Santa Claus is one of the most high profile dudes around, especially during the month of December. But what about all of his tiny little helpers? What does it take to become one of Santa's elves? Back to Article

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2012-12-02 17:49:46 -0800

BOOOO ELVES

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2012-12-02 13:29:15 -0800

I would love to be a elf but I'm to tall.

Cleah73
Cleah73 wrote:
2012-12-02 12:33:28 -0800

im 4'0 so i could be an elf. XD i have a fake set of pointed ears. hehe. :3

lilmiss_swag143
lilmiss_swag143 wrote:
2012-12-02 07:09:29 -0800

YES!! 5'3 and proud!!!!!!! I dont want to be an elf anyway.

Fallynreece8300
Fallynreece8300 wrote:
2012-12-01 23:46:10 -0800

lol. the is no way i will qualify. i am 5'2

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2012-12-01 19:18:25 -0800

I barely qualify... but my ears arent that pointed. I wonder if I qualify.

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-12-01 19:14:38 -0800

Hahaha I don't quite qualify for an elf in height anymore, I'm 4'11

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-12-01 19:12:48 -0800

Both of you, this site is called KIDzworld for a reason. lol

mainmuffin

Belly wrote:
2011-12-01 14:56:12 -0800

I very much agree. Tongue Out

kamuimaru
kamuimaru wrote:
2011-12-01 14:23:57 -0800

Precisely. OR does Santa's elves watch and like Lord of the Rings or something?

prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-12-01 13:17:48 -0800

Baby260: Why did you post that? It has nothing to do with the article!

BurnedMarshmallow
BurnedMarshmallow wrote:
2011-12-01 12:33:51 -0800

That is very off topic.

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2011-12-01 12:19:46 -0800

i luv lord of the rings movie so much and all the parts of the movie.....

Who's Your Favorite Elf?

• Herbie from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
  • Legolas from Lord of the Rings.
  • Will Ferrell from Elf.
  • Arwen from Lord of the Rings.

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_santa-claus-micro
Forget Brad and Britney. The biggest celebrity of them all is Santa Claus! Here’s the scoop on th...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
It all started with a wrong number in 1955. Find out how NORAD started tracking Santa, and how yo...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.