Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Just Won't Listen!

I am a 14 year-old guy and I feel I can make my own decisions. I have had long hair ever since 7th grade and my dad HATES it. How can I convince him that I should be able to look however I want? Back to Article

E-Reaper
E-Reaper wrote:
2013-11-27 05:54:56 -0800

You should have died long ago!!!
HAte this immature idiots

MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-23 10:14:28 -0800

:c/

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-08-16 11:58:34 -0700

some time my parents do not listen to me but i still love them

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-12-08 17:02:51 -0800

i axidently clicked like then unlike how you i get it off?!

LoveAerielle♥
LoveAerielle♥ wrote:
2012-12-02 12:03:35 -0800

Strict Parents Create Sneaky Kids.

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-07 15:49:15 -0700

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

princessstephy21
princessstephy21 wrote:
2012-08-01 23:43:49 -0700

Ikr most of the time my parents r reli cool about things but lately it's like they aren't even listening to me anymore ever since my mom caught me on the phone talking to this guy I reli liked its like havoc n my house uggghhhh

Zach.Owns.Her
Zach.Owns.Her wrote:
2012-07-14 02:47:33 -0700

Parents never listen.They just yell and fight
alll night.And tell you to go to yhur roim.
Awesome,right? Frustrated

smells13
smells13 wrote:
2012-05-17 11:17:49 -0700

PEOPLE SAY i have a cexx and give stuff out for free and i dont know why i meen sometimes i think i want to have it but im scared to get preggo my mom said if im preggo b4 i move out ill get in big trouble

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-09-28 17:22:39 -0700

the doctor and found out she wasn't pregnant!

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-09-28 17:22:12 -0700

pregnant so she came clean and told the truth that she did do it, but then she went to

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-09-28 17:21:22 -0700

I had a 13 year old friend who said she hadn't had cexx until she found out she was pregnant

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-05-15 04:25:28 -0700

its there choice a bad one i have to admint but
if they want to have a baby at young age and ruin there child and teen years then thats there
choice

Poll-1

Are Your Parents Too Strict?

• Yeah! My parents won't let me do anything I want.
  • I think they could lighten up a little.
  • They're cool most of the time.
  • Are you kidding? I get to do whatever I want!

Last year me and my BF had to break up cuz of letters my sister found that me and my BF wrote to ...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.