Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Just Won't Listen!

I am a 14 year-old guy and I feel I can make my own decisions. I have had long hair ever since 7th grade and my dad HATES it. How can I convince him that I should be able to look however I want? Back to Article

E-Reaper
E-Reaper wrote:
2013-11-27 05:54:56 -0800

You should have died long ago!!!
HAte this immature idiots

MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-23 10:14:28 -0800

:c/

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-08-16 11:58:34 -0700

some time my parents do not listen to me but i still love them

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-12-08 17:02:51 -0800

i axidently clicked like then unlike how you i get it off?!

LoveAerielle♥
LoveAerielle♥ wrote:
2012-12-02 12:03:35 -0800

Strict Parents Create Sneaky Kids.

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-07 15:49:15 -0700

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

princessstephy21
princessstephy21 wrote:
2012-08-01 23:43:49 -0700

Ikr most of the time my parents r reli cool about things but lately it's like they aren't even listening to me anymore ever since my mom caught me on the phone talking to this guy I reli liked its like havoc n my house uggghhhh

Zach.Owns.Her
Zach.Owns.Her wrote:
2012-07-14 02:47:33 -0700

Parents never listen.They just yell and fight
alll night.And tell you to go to yhur roim.
Awesome,right? Frustrated

smells13
smells13 wrote:
2012-05-17 11:17:49 -0700

PEOPLE SAY i have a cexx and give stuff out for free and i dont know why i meen sometimes i think i want to have it but im scared to get preggo my mom said if im preggo b4 i move out ill get in big trouble

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-09-28 17:22:39 -0700

the doctor and found out she wasn't pregnant!

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-09-28 17:22:12 -0700

pregnant so she came clean and told the truth that she did do it, but then she went to

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-09-28 17:21:22 -0700

I had a 13 year old friend who said she hadn't had cexx until she found out she was pregnant

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-05-15 04:25:28 -0700

its there choice a bad one i have to admint but
if they want to have a baby at young age and ruin there child and teen years then thats there
choice

Poll-1

Are Your Parents Too Strict?

• Yeah! My parents won't let me do anything I want.
  • I think they could lighten up a little.
  • They're cool most of the time.
  • Are you kidding? I get to do whatever I want!

Last year me and my BF had to break up cuz of letters my sister found that me and my BF wrote to ...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair