Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Just Won't Listen!

I am a 14 year-old guy and I feel I can make my own decisions. I have had long hair ever since 7th grade and my dad HATES it. How can I convince him that I should be able to look however I want? Back to Article

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-07-16 14:44:00 -0700

@MonasYou What?

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-16 14:42:36 -0700

0.0 ....

E-Reaper
E-Reaper wrote:
2013-11-27 05:54:56 -0800

You should have died long ago!!!
HAte this immature idiots

MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-23 10:14:28 -0800

:c/

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-08-16 11:58:34 -0700

some time my parents do not listen to me but i still love them

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-12-08 17:02:51 -0800

i axidently clicked like then unlike how you i get it off?!

LoveAerielle♥
LoveAerielle♥ wrote:
2012-12-02 12:03:35 -0800

Strict Parents Create Sneaky Kids.

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-07 15:49:15 -0700

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

princessstephy21
princessstephy21 wrote:
2012-08-01 23:43:49 -0700

Ikr most of the time my parents r reli cool about things but lately it's like they aren't even listening to me anymore ever since my mom caught me on the phone talking to this guy I reli liked its like havoc n my house uggghhhh

Zach.Owns.Her
Zach.Owns.Her wrote:
2012-07-14 02:47:33 -0700

Parents never listen.They just yell and fight
alll night.And tell you to go to yhur roim.
Awesome,right? Frustrated

smells13
smells13 wrote:
2012-05-17 11:17:49 -0700

PEOPLE SAY i have a cexx and give stuff out for free and i dont know why i meen sometimes i think i want to have it but im scared to get preggo my mom said if im preggo b4 i move out ill get in big trouble

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-09-28 17:22:39 -0700

the doctor and found out she wasn't pregnant!

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-09-28 17:22:12 -0700

pregnant so she came clean and told the truth that she did do it, but then she went to

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-09-28 17:21:22 -0700

I had a 13 year old friend who said she hadn't had cexx until she found out she was pregnant

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-05-15 04:25:28 -0700

its there choice a bad one i have to admint but
if they want to have a baby at young age and ruin there child and teen years then thats there
choice

Poll-1

Are Your Parents Too Strict?

• Yeah! My parents won't let me do anything I want.
  • I think they could lighten up a little.
  • They're cool most of the time.
  • Are you kidding? I get to do whatever I want!

Last year me and my BF had to break up cuz of letters my sister found that me and my BF wrote to ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel